剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
不 艾得我不能帮你做这事!
No, ed, I'm not doing this for you!
你就... 什么?
Just... What?
抚摸你每一寸肌肤
Ahem. "Touch every inch of your body
直到你颤抖
until you're trembling."
嗯 我会咬得你很舒服的
"Oh, yeah. I'll bite you good."
当然
"Hell, yeah.
首先 我要你抚摸你自己
First, I want you to touch yourself."
当然!
"Oh, yeah!"
我马上就来
"I'm on my way."
你好
Hello?
布里 我是彼得
Bree, it's Peter...
我有麻烦了
And I'm in trouble.
你好 我是...是来找彼得 麦克米兰
Hi, I'm... I'm looking for, um, Peter mcmillan.
我不知道认不认识他
I'm not sure I know him.
你问问我老婆 她办的聚会
You should ask my wife. She organized the party.
嘿 朱蒂过来 有点女主人的样子
Hey, Judy, get over here and act like a hostess!
进来!进来 进来 快进来
Come on in! Come on, come on, come on.
你好
Hey there.
派对才刚刚开始
Things are just getting started.
脱了你的衣服 尽情玩吧
After you take off your clothes, feel free to jump right in.
不 不用了 我很好
No, no, I'm... I'm good.
我只是...过来接彼得的
I'm just, um, here to pick up my friend Peter.
他把自己锁在你家的洗手间了
He's locked himself in your bathroom,
我是来带他回家的
and I'm here to take him home.
噢 是的 那个人 我们还在想他怎么了呢
Oh, yeah, that guy. We were wondering about him.
洗手间在那边
The bathroom's over there.
这是你的自然发色?
Hey, is that your natural color?
是啊
Yes, it is.
真漂亮 我真想我的头发也能这么漂亮
Beautiful. I wish mine would do that.
真是糟糕透了
This is out of a bottle.
是的 我看到了
Yes, I'm aware of that.
彼得?
Peter?
彼得 是布里 你在里面吗?
Peter, it's Bree. Are you in there?
你在干什么吗?
What are you doing here?
我是个有性瘾的人
I'm a sex addict. What do you think?
你不会因为外面的派对兴奋了吧
You can't possibly be turned on by what's going on out there.
很恶心吧? 你为什么要到这种地方来呢?
Disgusting, isn't it? Yes. Why would you wanna come to a place like this?
不是的 我想让你来看看
I didn't. I wantedyouto come.
我不能阻止你喜欢我
I can't make you not have feelings for me,
但我想让你看看真正的我 看看我的生活
but I can show you who I was, what my life was like.
这不再是你的生活了
Well, that's not your life anymore.
但是它曾经是
But it could be.
如果我又陷了下去 这就是你可能找到我的地方
If I slip again, this is exactly where you could find me,
或是更糟的地方
or some place worse.
到时你会怎么看我?
Then what would you think of me?
彼得 布里...
Peter... Bree...
关心我是危险的
It's dangerous to care about me.
这些年很多人来帮我
A lot of people have over the years,
但都以失败告终
and they all end up getting hurt.
莱克斯说他会永远忠诚
Rex said he'd always be faithful.
乔治说他永远不会伤害我
George said he'd never hurt me.
但最终证明他们都骗了我
And as it turned out, they were both liars.
只要你对我诚实
So as long as you're honest with me,
你会惊人地发现我能容忍♥一切
you'd be amazed at what I can put up with.
我们回家吧
Now let's go home.
嘿 你昨天熬夜了?
Hey there. Did you have a late night?
我希望是
I hope.
太恐怖了
It was horrible.
所有的事情搞得一团糟
The whole thing blew up in my face.
你为什么对我老婆说可以咬我乳♥头♥?
Why would you tell my wife to bite my nipple off?
我没这么说
I didn't!
我没这么说 那她为什么 哦!
I didn't. Why would she... oh!
蜜月的事
The honeymoon thing.
是啊 真是痛不欲生
Yeah, and it hurt like hell then, too.
然后她马上就发现
And it didn't take her long to figure out
我让陌生人在网上勾引她
that I let a stranger seduce her online.
天哪!
Oh, god!
她气疯了 把自己锁在洗手间
She was so mad, she locked herself in the bathroom
打电♥话♥给律师要离婚
and called a divorce lawyer.
你们要离婚?
You're getting divorced?
我在洗手间门口求了她2个小时
I spent two hours pleading with her through the bathroom door,
求她不要离开我...
begging her not to leave me, and...
最后我们达成协议
We finally managed to come to terms.
什么协议? 我答应她解雇那个和她聊天的人
What kind of terms? I promised her I would fire the person who did it.
你要解雇我?
You're gonna fire me?
不 当然不 你对公♥司♥太重要了
No, of course not. You're too important here.
我准备解雇汤姆
I'm gonna fire Tom.
我告诉她是汤姆发送的消息
I told her it was him that sent the I.M.S.
什么?! 我告诉她是汤姆不知好歹
What?! I told her that he had a problem with boundaries.
我很抱歉 我也不想这么做
I'm sorry. I didn't wanna do this,
但是我的婚姻岌岌可危
but my marriage was on the line.
你不能拿我的丈夫做你的替罪羊
You can't make my husband your scapegoat.
我不会让你这么做的
I won't let you.
我别无选择啊
I don't have a damn choice.
我不能离婚 勒奈特
I can't be divorced, Lynette.
我不能
I can't.
他的合同还没到期
He's under contract.
如果你解雇他
If you just fire him,
他可以告你 我会支持他 你需要理由
he'll sue you, and I'll back him up. You need cause.
那好...
Well...
我想我会找到理由
I guess I'll have to find cause.
如果我仔细点找应该不难找到
It shouldn't be too difficult if I look hard enough.
你眼睛好点了吗?
Hey, how's the eye?
还是有点红
Oh, it's still a little red,
但我把所有的辣椒酱都弄出来了
but I think I got all the hot sauce out.
那就好
That's good.
嗯...你知道那天
So, um... You know the other day
我说我们是姐妹那天说的话
when I said that thing about us being sisters?
当我说的时候并不是真心的
Well, when I said it I really didn't mean it.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I kind of figured that.
不 我是说 我之前并不是真心 但...
No, I mean, ireally didn't mean it. But, um...
现在我真的这么想的
Now I do.
谢谢 谢谢你支持我
Thank you. Thank you for having my back.
我还需要担心你再去攻击女服务员吗?
So do I have to worry about you attacking any more waitresses?
我不会再惹是生非了
Nah, my bar brawlin' days are over.
我得走了 我还有个会要开
Oh, you know, i-I've gotta go. I have a meeting.
下次再聊
I'll talk to you later.
你是奥利弗?
Are you Oliver?
你一定是伊迪 很高兴见到你
You must be Edie. Pleasure to meet you.
我也是
Oh, likewise.
我听说你是这个镇最好的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I hear you're one of the best private detectives in town.
过奖了
I do what I can.
进来再说
Well, come on in. Let's talk.
嗯...我想请你跟踪我的前男友
Um... basically, I just want you to trail my ex.
他为了别的女人甩了我
He, uh... left me for another woman,
我要狠狠地教训那个贱♥人♥
and I wanna nail that ho to the wall.
卡博?
Caleb?
快 兄弟 起来了
Hey, come on, buddy, wake up.
卡博?
Caleb?
是时候了
It's time.
离我远一点!
Get away from me!
离她远一点!
Get away from her!
丹妮尔 我要你打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Danielle, I want you to pick up the phone and call the police.
不! 什么?
No! What?
马修和他妈妈一直在保护卡博
Matthew and his mother have been protecting Caleb.
他们一家的麻烦已经够多了
They're in as much trouble as he is!
我不管
I don't care.
妈妈 求你了!我爱他
Mom, please! I love him.
求你了
Please.
如果我不在这个房♥子
If I hadn't been in the house,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表