剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
is already dead, but...
保罗.杨还活着
Paul young's a different matter.
如果你要我处理他
If you'd like me to deal with him,
说句话就行了
just say the word.
德尔非诺要把我外孙带来
Delfino's bringing my grandson here.
我想送他什么
I wanna get the kid something.
你了解mp3播放器吗?
You know anything about those mp3 things?
他们很漂亮 我会带一个来
Yeah, they're real nice. I'd go with that.
他可能已经有了
Ah, he's probably got one already.
保罗.杨有16年可以买♥♥东西给我的外孙
Paul young has had 16 years to get my grandkid anything he wants.
帮我这个忙 行吗? 好
Do me a favor, will ya? Yeah.
注意了 给保罗.杨也准备一个玩具盒子
See to it that Paul young has a toy chest of his very own.
卡尔!
Karl!
怎么? 这地方像猪圈一样
Yeah? This place is a freakin' pigsty.
你能下来帮我一下吗?
Would you get down here and help me?
好的 等等 快中场了
All right, hold on, it's almost halftime.
今晚我在chez naomi 订了位子 可以吧
By the way, I made dinner reservations at chez Naomi tonight, if that's okay.
应该比你去年带我去的那老鼠洞要好
It's gotta be better than that rathole you took me to on new year's.
别再给我康乃馨了
And don't eventhink of getting me carnations again.
也许梅尔喜欢
That crap might have flown for Mayer.
我可是有品味的
I actually have taste.
快点!下来!
Come on! Move it!
好的 来了
All right, I'm coming.
别 别别别 坐这看电视
No! No, no, no. Sit and watch the game.
我发了段时间脾气
I was just giving you a hard time.
过去一周你很疲劳
You'd had a tough week.
♪♪♪
孩子们
Boys...
你们能安静一下吗?
Can you just keep it down just a little bit?
因为我得了一种
Because I have a very...
很特别的成人头痛
Uh, special type of grown-up headache.
我们要见妈妈爸爸 我们要弹琴给他听
We need to see mommy and daddy. We wanna play 'em our song.
亲爱的不行 他们在工作
Honey, you can't. They're at work.
那能弹给你听吗?
Well, can we play it for you?
♪♪♪
当然
Sure.
等一下下 好吗?
Just... just a moment, okay? Ohh.
好了 孩子们 唱吧
All right, boys, let's have it.
♪♪♪
我听说你们想再试着要孩子
When I heard that you two wanted to try for another child,
我很高兴
I was delighted.
但有些事你们要注意
But I had some cause for concern.
加布丽尔 上个月你从楼梯上摔下来 伤得很重
Gabrielle, you suffered some extensive injuries during your fall last month,
检查发现你有其它的并发症
and the test confirmed there are complications.
你不能怀孩子?
You can't have kids?
医生并不很肯定
Well, the doctor's not 100% positive,
但可能性很大
but it's very, very iffy.
卡洛斯 我很抱歉
Carlos, I am so sorry.
我知道你多么想成为一个父亲
I know how much you wanted to be a dad.
谢谢
Thanks.
别那么悲观 我们可以收养一个
Don't be so suicidal. We can always adopt.
你知道我想要一个自己的孩子
I wanted to have a child of our own. You know that.
是谁的基因有关系吗?
What does it matter whose d.N.A. It is?
反正尿布闻起来一样糟糕
The diapers are still gonna smell the same regardless.
我不想收养 好吗?
I'd just prefer not to adopt. Okay?
好 为什么不找个代♥孕♥母亲?
Fine. What about surrogacy? I mean, I know it's pricey,
虽然会很贵 但孩子至少长得像我们
but at least the baby would look like us,
而我也不会有妊娠纹 一举两得
and I wouldn't get stretch marks. It's a win-win.
很好 那么我们就到街上找个陌生人
Great. So then we have some stranger off the street
给我们生孩子? 那就是你真正想要的?
giving birth to our child. Is that what you really want?
我真正想要的是你开心
What I want is for you to lighten up.
我们没多少选择
We don't have a lot of options,
而你必须选一个 我有个想法
and you're gonna have to pick one. I-I have a thought. Mm?
也许有些荒唐
Well, it's, uh, a little bit controversial,
不过先听我说
but, uh, go with me.
首先 我要告诉你们
Well, first of all, let me tell you,
现在我有一辈子中最好的体型
that I am in the best shape of my life.
所以?
So?
所以 不如我做你们的代♥孕♥母亲?
So... what if I was your surrogate?
我知道这听起来有些疯狂
Yeah, I know. I know it might sound a little crazy,
但我是世界上唯一一个
but I am the only one in the world
你们可以放心的人
that you can trust to put the baby's needs first.
我会做更多锻炼 更均衡地饮食
You know, I'll exercise more, I'll eat better...
不 妈妈
Mother, no!
为什么?
Why?
我没记错的话 你有医疗保险吗?
Off the top of my head, you're on medicare?
我才五十 一岁
I am only fifty... one.
去年有个女人订婚后
You know, and there's this woman in england last year.
她六十三了 给自己生了个孙子
She was 63 years old, and she gave birth to her own grandchild.
我才不在乎她的屁♥股♥里是不是飞出了三胞胎
Look, I don't care if she shot triplets out of her ass.
这事没门
It's not gonna happen.
你能相信吗
Can you believe this?
那个孩子怎么样?
How'd that england baby turn out?
我是说 他有没有什么残疾
I mean, it didn't have, like, a big head or anything, did it?
卡洛斯 你不是认真考虑这回事吧?
Carlos, you are not seriously considering this.
想一想 加布
Well, think about it, Gaby.
这样的话代♥孕♥母亲才不是单纯的孵化器
This way, the surrogate wouldn't be some impersonal Incubator.
有家族的纽带
There'd be a family tie.
我头痛了 上楼去躺一会儿
I have a migraine. I'm gonna go lay down upstairs.
等我起来的时候
Then when I get up,
我希望我们能像理智的人那样谈话
I hope we can all talk about this like rational human beings.
卡洛斯 别急
Carlitos, don't worry.
给她点时间 她会想通的
Just give her time. She'll come around.
孩子们?
Boys?
孩子们?
Boys?
好了 我们不玩捉迷藏
Okay, we're done playing hide-and-seek!
孩子们!
Boys?!
波特!彼特森!
Porter! Preston!
这一点都不好玩
This isn't funny!
麦克罗斯基夫人 嗨
Mrs. McCluskey, hi.
你看到斯加沃家的孩子了吗?
Have you seen the Scavo boys?
没 不能说我有 怎么?
No, can't say that I have. Why?
我有事找他们
I have something to tell them.
他们有没签合同?
Ah. Have they signed the contract?
如果没签的话打电♥话♥给伯纳克 让他改些地方
'Cause if not, somebody should call bednark and tell them to adjust the language. Okay, I'll handle it.
对不起 等一下 你好?
Oh. I'm sorry. Hang on. Hello?
勒奈特.斯加沃?
Lynette Scavo?
是
Yes.
我这里有属于你的东西
I believe I have something that belongs to you.
嗨 抱歉
Hi. Excuse me.
是你打电♥话♥来说我的孩子在你这里? 嗨 妈妈
Hi. You called and you said my kids are here? Hi, mommy!
哦上帝啊 爸爸
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Dad!
你们在想什么 这样子走开?
Just what were you thinking, taking off like that?
亲爱的 我们担心死了
Honey, I was so worried about you.
把东西放好 放在这里
Get your stuff. Get your stuff right over here.
谢谢你 太感谢你了 呆在这里
Thank you. Thank you so much. Stay right here.
我只是很庆幸找到他们的是我 而不是哪个变♥态♥狂
I'm just glad I found 'em and not some weirdo freak.
哦是啊 是啊 我也这么觉得
Oh, yes. Oh, yeah, me too. Thank you.
外面有那么多的疯子
Because there are all sorts of crazy people out there...
醉鬼 疯子 性变♥态♥
Drunks, perverts, molesters.
是啊 我知道
Yes! Yeah, no, I know.
不 你真是幸运
No! You got really lucky.
我是说换个人也许会打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I mean, a different person might have called the cops or child welfare.
我知道看上去像怎么回事
Well, uh, okay, I know how this looks,
但我得告诉你
but I have to tell you,
我把他们留在一个很可靠的人那里
I left them with a very reliable baby-sitter.
你真的挑对人了
Oh, yeah. You picked a real winner.
你在批判我吗 如果是那样
Are you judging me? Because if you are,
你可是没权说话 勒奈特 勒奈特!
you couldn't say anything... Lynette, Lynette!
什么事? 算了
What?! Let it go.
孩子们走了三英里
The kids walked for 3 miles to get here.
他们可站不住
We don't have a leg to stand on.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表