剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I'm granting you temporary custody
直到我们得到生父的明确答复
until we can get a straight answer from the birth father.
谢谢你 尊敬的法官大人
Thank you, uh, your honor.
与此同时 别再偷婴儿了
In the meantime, try not to steal any more babies.
噢 我们只要这个
Oh, we just needed the one.
亲爱的?
Sweetie?
恩 把蜡笔先放下好吗?
Um, could you put the crayons down for a second?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我今天和你的老师谈过了
So I spoke to your teacher today,
她告诉了我...
and she told me about the...
你和辛迪·卢的甜饼交易
Cookie deal you made with Cindy Lou.
噢 你生气了吗?
Oh. Are you mad?
不 没有 我只是...
No, not exactly. I'm just...
我想知道你为什么...
I'm trying to understand why you...
要那样做
Did that.
汤米·姬南告诉我 婴儿就是从那里出来的
Tommy Keenan told me babies come from down there.
我觉得那不对
It doesn't sound right to me.
恩...
Well...
实际上 不全错 他说的比较笼统
Actually, he's kinda right. He's got the concept down.
那太不可思议了 婴儿怎么会在那里面?
That's weird. How's a baby get in there?
爸爸过几天就商务旅行回来了
Daddy will be home from his business trip in a few days.
你为什么不等他回来再问呢?
Why don't you wait for him?
好 好吧
Okay. Okay.
或许我可以问汤米的哥哥
Or I can ask Tommy's brother.
他14岁了 而且他什么都知道
He's 14, and he knows everything.
接着妈妈和爸爸
And then the mommy and the daddy,
因为他们彼此非常相爱
because they love each other so much,
就拥抱在一起
theyhug.
紧紧地
Realtight.
然后 恩 播下了一颗神奇的种子
And, uh, a seed is magically implanted.
9个多月以后...
And nine months later...
一个婴儿就出生了 这里
A baby is born. Here.
什么样的种子?
What kind of seed?
噢 那不重要
Oh, that's not important.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
帕克 我是你母亲 母亲从来不对儿子撒谎
Parker, I'm your mother. Mothers don't lie to their sons.
现在快去洗手
Now go wash your hands
不然圣诞老人圣诞节什么也不会给你
or Santa's not gonna bring you anything for Christmas.
我刚看见伊迪开车走了 她要去多久?
I just saw Edie drive off. How long is she gonna be gone?
我不知道 她去介绍房♥子了
I don't know. She just went to show a house.
让开
Move.
怎么了?
What's the problem?
你昨晚在伊迪的床上吻了我
You mauled me in Edie's bed last night.
我想那得好好谈谈
I think that deserves a conversation.
那有什么好谈的? 我只是个坠入爱河的傻瓜
Well, what's there to talk about? I'm just a fool in love.
噢 不 你不是那么想的
Oh, no! You don't mean that.
我是这么想的 听着 我觉得时机有点晚了
Yes, I do. Look, I realize my timing's a little off.
有点?
A little?
恩... 你订婚派对的气球都还没有瘪呢
Ugh... the helium hasn't even gone out of the balloons from your engagement party.
好... 你打算什么时候告诉伊迪? 告诉她什么?
Okay... When are you gonna tell Edie? Tell her what?
婚礼要取消了 -是吗?
That the wedding's off. Is it?
不是吗? -你说了算
Well, isn't it? It's up to you.
你是说...
Are... are you saying...
你打算把婚礼继续下去...
That you're gonna go through with this wedding...
除非我让你取消?
Unless I tell you not to?
只要你一句话 可爱的苏茜
Just give me a commitment, susie q.,
我就一枪崩了伊迪 那太荒唐了
and I'll put a bullet in Edie. This is insane!
来吧
Come on.
所有这一切就又将属于你了
All this can be yours again.
只要你一个字... 我就松开它
Just say the word... And I let go.
噢 别 别 你敢
Oh, no! No, don't you dare!
你知道你想我这么做 只要你说出来 可爱的苏茜
You know you want me to. Just say it, susie q.
你真...
You're...
恶心
Sick!
扎克 我去药店了
Zach, I'm going to the drugstore.
20分钟后回来
I'll be back in 20 minutes.
哇
Whoa!
哦
Oh!
保罗
Paul?!
我在做甜饼的时候 听见了最令人作呕的声音
I was making cookies, and I heard the most sickening thud.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我门前石阶上...
There's...
居然有起酥油
Shortening on my doorstep.
起酥油?
Shortening?
那是你门廊前最不该有的东西
That's the last thing you'd want on your front porch.
那是用来烤点心的
It's meant for baking.
她太可爱了 我喜欢莉莉这个名字
She is so adorable, and I just love the name Lily.
那是我祖母用过的
It was my grandmother's name.
你怎么熬过来的? 你一定精疲力尽了
So how you holding up? You must be exhausted.
我是有点累 不过还不算太糟 噢 再过几个月
You know, I'm a little tired, but it's not too bad. Oh, wait a couple months.
她就能好好睡觉了
She'll start sleeping through the night.
亲爱的 拜托 我看起来像被虐待狂吗?
Oh, honey, please. Do I look like a masochist?
明天起来第一件事 我就要请个保姆和夜间看护
Firs thing tomorrow, I'm hiring a nanny and a night nurse.
不 我们不请
No, we're not.
我的丈夫在说笑
My husband, the comedian.
我是认真的 我不想让陌生人来照顾我们的孩子
I'm serious. I don't want some stranger raising our baby.
看来你们还有事 我们该走了
Well, you guys are busy. We should go.
不 没事 我很快就能把这摆平
Mm-hmm. No, it's okay. I'll win this battle later.
我们不会像雅皮士一样
We are not gonna be some yuppie couple
把孩子丢给别人 讨论结束
pawning off our kid on other people. End of discussion.
没错 你们走吧
Yeah, you should go.
是 好的 拜拜
Yeah. Okay, bye.
好运
Good luck.
放下玉米饼
Put down the burrito.
为什么我不能找帮手来帮我?
What is all this crap about me not getting help?
听着 刚出生的婴儿 就应该和她的妈妈呆在一起
Look, a brand-new baby needs to bond with its mother.
教会知道 科学界知道 大自然也知道
The church knows it, science knows it, nature knows it.
我们有钱 寻求一点点帮助又有什么问题?
We have the money. What is wrong with getting a little help?
那样我也能偶尔轻松一下
Then I'll be able to relax once in a while,
然后我才有能力做一个更好的母亲
and I'll be able tobea better mother.
你想做一个好母亲?
You wanna be a better mother?
那就要像我妈妈那样 做出牺牲
Do what mymamádid... Make sacrifices.
我妈妈为我付出了一切
Mymamáworked her fingers to the bone for me.
就是因为那样她才短命
And that's what put her in an early grave!
那都已经是老掉牙的事情了
Well, that and the hit-and-run thing.
听着 我不知道你为什么想要独♥立♥
Look, I don't know why you want to be emancipated,
我也不知道你做了什么让他发疯
and I don't know what you've been doing to drive him crazy.
现在--这都结束了
Bottom line... it's over.
现在是时候 你们两个亲吻对方并和好如初了
It's now time for you two to kiss and make up.
那你想我们怎么做?
And just how are we supposed to do that?
可以这样...
Here's a thought...
看着彼此的双眼然后说
Just look each other in the eye and say,
"我原谅你了"
"I forgive you."
那就是你的办法?
That'syour solution?
这方法实际上是 德国临床医学家发明的
It's actually a technique invented by this Dutch therapist.
我在电视上看到的
I saw him on TV.
他说 如果你怀着宽容之心
He says, if you verbalize forgiveness,
大脑就能促使心灵释放怨恨
the brain can trick the heart into letting go of resentment.
真的管用
It really works.
我对清洁女工用过的
I did it with our cleaning lady.
恩 抱歉 爸爸 我觉得我和安德鲁的关系
Um, I'm sorry, dad, but I think my relationship with Andrew
要更复杂一些--
is just a bit more complicated than...
你就试一下会死啊?
Would it kill you to at least try?
我愿意试试... 为了你 外公
I'll do it... For you, grandpa.
这才是我的乖孙子 布里?
That's my boy. Bree?
好吧
Fine!
好... 那么 谁先来?
Yes, um... So, um, who goes first?
都可以 无所谓
Either or. Doesn't matter.
妈妈 我原谅你
Mom, I forgive you.
安德鲁 我原谅你
Andrew, I forgive you.
这并不难 是吗?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表