剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
乔治
Oh, George!
乔治
George.
乔治
George.
安德鲁 你在干什么
Andrew, what are you doing?!
安德鲁
Andrew! .
从他身上下来 安德鲁
Get off of him, Andrew!
停下
Stop it!
快停下
Knock it off!
你看到他在干什么 他在吻她
Did you see him?! He was kissing her!
天哪 你流血了
Oh, my god, you're bleeding.
那个怪物在吻她
That freak was kissing her!
我不管 你现在必须冷静
I don't care You gotta calm down now
这个世界上到处都有好爸爸
The world is filled with good fathers.
我们如何认出他们呢
How do we recognize them?
他们总被大家强烈地思念着
They're the ones who are missed so terribly
以至于他们不在的时候 家不成家
that everything falls apart in their absence.
在我们未出世前
They're the ones who love us
他们就开始爱着我们
long before we've even arrived.
在我们迷失方向找不到回家的路时
They're the ones who come looking for us
他们总会出来寻找我们
when we can't find our way home.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
因为我
Because of me,
我儿子的想象朋友被垃圾车碾成碎片
my son's imaginary friend got crushed by a garbage truck.
我是这世上最差劲的人了
I am the worst person in the world.
的确世上有很多好爸爸
Yes, the world is filled with good fathers...
亲爱的 相信我 他马上就会走出悲伤的
Honey, he is going to get over this in no time Trust me.
等到有一天 他长大了
And one day when he is all grown up,
你和帕克一定会为这件事大笑不已的
you and Parker are going to laugh hysterically about this
你真这么想吗 真的吗
You really think so? Really?
而最好的爸爸
And the best
能使自己的伴侣
are the ones who make the women in their lives...
我保证
I promise
也觉得自己是个好妈妈
feel like good mothers.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表