剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Thank you for being so open-minded.
我们都是成年人了
Please, we're all adults. It's...
我告诉你们
I gotta tell you,
其实最羞愧的是
the most embarrassing part of that video
这部片子拍得那么糟糕
is how poorly it was shot.
完全粗制滥造
The production values are ca-ca.
从构图上看已经很专业了
Well, from a lay perspective, it looked very professional.
你们看到的是早期的作品
What you saw was an example of my earlier work.
从那以后 我花了很多时间 研究
Since then I've become much more adept at... production.
呵
Ah.
剪辑和灯光
You know, editing and lighting.
雷纳德总是梦想能导演电影
Leonard has always dreamed of directing movies.
很讽刺不是吗?
Ironic, isn't it?
我完成了心愿
I finally get my wish,
可是没人能看我的作品
and no one ever gets to see my work.
真可惜
That is a damn shame.
诺玛 你怎么想? 给他们看那个房♥间吗?
Norma, what do you think? Should we show them the room?
给他们看看那个房♥间好吗?
Let's show 'em the room. Huh?
看看这个 三层分色高清
Check out this baby. 3-chip high-def,
1280×700的分辨率 反射光
1280x720 lines of resolution, bounced lighting,
柔和的光线和黑床单
这样你就不会把枕头踢掉
and dark sheets so you don't get a kick off the pillows.
花了一点时间学那个技巧
Took me a while to learn that little trick, huh?
墙壁是完全隔音的
These walls are completely soundproof.
你可以放声大喊
You could scream your lungs out in here,
没人会听见 是真的
and nobody'd hear you. It's true.
那么 如果哪天你们想拍请告诉我
So... anytime you wanna set up a shoot, just let me know.
你们会喜欢的
You guys would love it.
当你在镜头前
Once you get in front of that camera,
感觉就像是个明星
you feel like a star.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
再也没有玩耍日了
Night. I'm thinking no more play dates.
绝对不会有
Not a one.
嘿 我们得快点 电影20分钟后就开始了
Hey. We'd better hurry. The movie starts in 20 minutes.
我改变了一下计划
There's been a slight change of plans.
我妈妈有几个朋友
My mother had a couple of friends
想见见你
who really wanted to meet you,
而我想会很有趣 你介意吗?
and I thought, "what the heck? It could be fun." Do you mind?
我想不介意
Uh, no, I-I guess not.
大家注意 这是布里
Hey, everybody, this is Bree.
我叔叔希德
And this is my uncle sid. Hi.
我阿姨罗赛里
My aunt Rosalie.
嗨
Hello.
这是斯坦.格拉兹 他帮我妈妈报税
Oh, and this is Stan grazi, who does my mom's taxes.
她太美了 乔治
She's a knockout, George.
我想我欠你一个道歉
Guess I owe you an apology.
我单身的这些年
Since I was single all these years,
斯坦不停对我妈妈说我是个同性恋
Stan kept telling my mom I was gay.
我还需要证据
I'm still gonna need some proof.
但我想我会明白的
But I guess I'll be getting that
大约九个月后 是吧 布里?
in about nine months, hey, Bree?
什么九个月? 是斯坦的小笑话
What happens in nine months? That's just Stan's little joke
关于我们多久建立自己的家庭
about when we're gonna start our own family.
不 我和布里
Now just so you know, Stan,
还需要一段时间才会考虑孩子
it's gonna be a while before we even think about kids.
我想我们先过一段二人世界
I want Bree all to myself for a while.
但我不想等太久
Well, don't wanna wait too long.
过了四十岁卵子的活力会下降
After 40, the eggs don't get any fresher.
是吗 布里?
Am I right, Bree?
抱歉 我失陪一下
If you'll excuse me, I, uh, I have to go.
布里! 布里 你去哪里?
Bree, Bree, where are you going?
带着我的香槟和老化的卵子
I am taking my champagne and my aging eggs,
回家 出什么事了?
and I'm going home. What's wrong?
乔治 我开始觉得
George, I'm starting to think
这么草率订婚是错误的
that we made a mistake rushing into this engagement.
什么? 不是只要我这么想
What? And I'm not the only one who thinks that.
别人也这么说 谁?安德鲁?
Other people have said the same thing. What others? Andrew?
不 顾范医生 我的心理医生
No. Dr. Goldfine, my therapist.
你的心理医生?他又不了解我
Your therapist? He doesn't know me.
他了解我 显然比你更了解
Well, he knows me, and certainly better than you do.
你怎么能那么说?
How can you say that?
至少他知道
Well, for starters, he knows the last thing
我不愿意再生孩子
I'd ever want to do is have more children.
真的? 我不知道这个
Really? Well, I didn't know.
但你应该知道
But youshouldknow that.
这样的事订婚的人
That's the kind of thing that people who are engaged
应该会知道
are supposed to know about each other.
那没关系 没孩子也不要紧
Well, it doesn't matter. I don't need children.
不仅如此 乔治
It's not just that, George.
顾范医生还说了别的
Dr. Goldfine has other concerns about us being together,
我开始觉得他是对的
and I'm starting to think he's right.
看
Look...
我同意顾范医生的意见
I'll agree with Dr. Goldfine on one thing.
我们应该慢慢来
We should slow things down.
真的?
Really?
是的 两个人订婚了
Yes. Just because two people are engaged
并不代表他们要马上结婚
doesn't mean they have to get married anytime soon.
明天我再找顾范医生谈谈
I'll talk to Dr. Goldfine about it tomorrow.
随你便吧
Take whatever time you need.
我跟你说了多少次把楼梯修好?
How many times am I gonna have to ask you to fix this step?
马修? 你没回答我
Matthew, are you going to answer me?
你没关门吗?
Did you leave the door open?
有线索吗?
How'd you do?
没
Not good.
人们很快就要下班回家了
People are gonna start coming home from work soon.
好吧 我们不能惊慌 卡博一定害怕
Okay. We can't panic. Caleb is scared.
他不认识这里 所以他一定在附近
He doesn't know the area, so he's got to be close by.
哪些人家的院子你还没有查过?
Which yards haven't you checked yet?
布里!我需要你的帮助
Bree, I desperately need your help.
亲爱的 出什么事了?
Oh, dear. What's wrong?
你的花怎么能那么灿烂?
How do you get your hydrangeas to look so stunning?
我的只会慢慢死去
I'm systematically slaughtering my own garden.
真的想知道我的秘密?
Do you really want to know my secret?
是啊
Oh, yes.
马粪 我订购的
Horse manure. I have it delivered.
苏姗取笑我 但事实证明很有效
Susan makes fun of me, but the proof is in the pudding.
你好
Hello.
嘿
Hey.
找什么呢?
Looking for something?
恩 实际上 是找你
Ahem. Uh... yeah. Actually, I'm looking for you.
我?
Me?
你在找我?
You're looking for me?
是啊 我一直在想你
Yeah. I've been thinking about you,
上次见到你我觉得你真酷
and that time we met, I thought you were really cool.
所以你来约我出去?
So you came to ask me out?
我答应了
'Cause I'll say yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有收获吗?
Anything?
只是浪费时间
Well, that was a waste of time.
是啊
Pretty much.
你听说了吗?
Did you hear the big news?
听说什么?
Uh, the big news?
卡尔和我和好了 什么?
Karl and I are back together. What?
而且我知道他昨晚在你那里
And I know that he stayed at your place last night,
所以我来这里
which leads me to why I'm here.
我有话要说
There's some stuff that I have to say,
而且不是什么好话
and it's not going to be pleasant.
伊迪
Edie, uh...
不管你跟他说了什么 很有帮助
Whatever it was that you said to him really helped.
他带着花出现
He showed up with flowers
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表