剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我们走
Let's go.
怎么了
What's going on?
麦克
Mike,
保罗·杨回来了
Paul Young is back.
看
Look
你女朋友说杨先生向你承认他杀了人
Your girlfriend said Mr. Young confessed a murder to you?
没 没有
No. Not to me
我估计你手上也没有一个
And I don't suppose you have
叫做玛莎·胡博的人的日记喽
a journal that belonged to a Martha Huber?
没有 我都不认识这人
No I hardly knew her.
更何况 怎么会有女人
Besides, have you ever known a woman
愿意把自己的日记借给别人看呢
who'd loan out her diary?
麦克 你这是怎么回事
Mike, what are you doing?
抱歉 苏珊 我不懂你在说什么
I'm sorry, Susan, I don't know what you're talking about
我还有工作要做 还有别的什么事吗
But I've got a job to get to Is there anything else?
没有了 你的回答已经很能说明问题了
No, that pretty much covers it.
好吧 总得有个人来说下吧
Well, someone might as well say it.
苏珊 你吃错什么药了
Susan, what the hell have you been smoking?
好了
OK.
哇 好漂亮
Wow! Nice!
哦 上帝
Oh my God.
专注点儿 看着我
Don't be distracted by that. Look at me.
我明天就这样做演讲
Here I am, making my presentation.
看到了吗
You see?
看到衣服的线条了吗
You see how it moves with me?
这就是魔力
That's where the magic is!
九百美元
Nine... hundred... dollars.
是啊 这件是最贵的
Well, this one was the most expensive
但其他的可没这个好看
The other ones aren't as nice
看着我
But look!
看着我 注意了
Look at me! Watch
我不是在行走 我在滑翔
I don't walk in it. I glide.
宝贝 这些衣服可得要花上三千美元啊
Honey, you know, there's got to be like $3,000 worth of clothes here!
可我六年都没买♥♥过新套装了
Well, I haven't bought a new suit in six years.
那又如何
So?
我工作的时候
When I was working,
你以为我不想添置高档西装吗
you don't think I would have loved to have a designer suit?
可我只穿廉价的免烫衬衫
I wore wash-and-wear
为了我们家能够居住在一个和谐的社区
So that we can live in a nice neighborhood.
为了我们每年夏天可以带孩子出游
So we could take the kids on vacation every summer
我的意思是说
I mean,
为了家庭 我不得不牺牲自己
I made sacrifices.
我也愿意做出牺牲
I'm willing to make sacrifices.
很好 我们就从这里开始吧 因为…
Great Let's start here. Because...
这件价格足以为帕克请一位数学家教
this should cover a math tutor for Parker
哦 等一下
Whoa, hold on a sec
这件相当于佩妮六个月的幼儿园费用
Six months of pre-school for Penny.
你现在的样子真是可笑
Now you're being ridiculous.
还有那对双胞胎 他们还要矫正牙齿
And the twins, they're going to need braces
那件足够支付他们的矫正费用了
That ought to make a dent.
哦 不 别这样
Oh, no. Come on,
汤姆 这件不行
Tom, not this one.
脱下来
Strip
看到我走路的样子了吗
You saw the walk, right?
你还想再见识一遍吗
You want to see the walk again?
我来亲自辅♥导♥帕克吧
I'll tutor Parker myself!
很好
That'd be great.
那你是不是也打算亲自充当牙医呢
Are you also going to take up on dentistry?
好吧 我去把它们都退掉
Fine, I'll take them back
请你出去一下 好吗
Could you step out for a minute, please?
我想和它单独再待一会儿
I want to be alone with it for a little while.
你好 我是布里
Hi, it's Bree!
你好
Hi.
我正想着给你打电♥话♥呢
I was thinking about calling you.
我刚刚购进了一些新型抗组胺剂
I just got some new antihistamines in at the store,
我想它们应该对你的疹子有帮助
I think they are gonna help with your rash
太好了
Well, great. Um...
我们明天另找一家浪漫的酒店
How would you feel about the two of us
共度良宵 你意下如何
checking in to a romantic hotel tomorrow?
什么
What? Uh...
我很喜欢这个点子
I'd like that very much.
由你来安排吧
I will let you make all the arrangements.
只要去城外就好
Something out of town would be nice
晚安
Good night!
我们需要谈一谈
We need to talk.
你从哪里冒出来的
Where did you come from?
我很抱歉 我一直在等你
I'm sorry, I've been waiting for you.
我就是感觉有点烦
I'm just a little upset,
因为所有人都认为我疯了
because everybody thinks I'm crazy
起码让我先下车 好不好
Can I at least get out of the truck first?
好 当然
Yes Definitely.
我能够理解
I mean, I can understand
你为什么不愿警♥察♥知道你曾经绑♥架♥过保罗
why you wouldn't want the cops to know that you kidnapped Paul
那样的话 确实挺糟糕
I mean, that definitely looks bad.
因为我还在缓刑期内
Since I was on probation.
对 我就是这个意思
Right, I mean there's that.
我还持有枪♥械♥ -这 我知道
And in possession of a gun... -Well, OK
我用枪对准他的脑袋
which I held to his head.
所以我在缓刑期违反规定
So I violated my probation,
犯了重罪 还严刑逼供
committed a felony, and coerced a confession
如果这被警♥察♥知道了
If the cops found out about that,
我会坐10到15年的牢
I'd be looking at 10 to 15 years.
那你为什么不愿让他们知道
But why don't you want them to know about
玛莎·胡博日记的事情呢
Martha Huber's journal?
她日记里写了
I mean, she says right in there
她曾经向保罗的妻子进行敲诈勒索
that she was blackmailing Paul's wife!
她日记里还写了
She also says right in there
她曾以你烧毁伊迪房♥子的事来要挟你
that she was blackmailing you, for burning down Edie's house.
哦 我把那事给忘了
Oh I forgot about that.
真难以置信
Just can't believe it!
一个杀人凶手就住在我们这条街上
There he is, a murderer, living right on our street
而我们却对此束手无策
And there's nothing we can do about it,
因为你是一个有前科的人
because you're a convicted felon,
而我放火烧了那间破房♥子
and I've burned down that stupid house
这不公平
It's not fair.
我和你一样迫切希望保罗·杨离开
I want Paul Young gone as badly as you do.
他会走的
And he will be.
但我也想找到扎克
But I also want to find Zach
一旦扎克发觉保罗回来了
I think once Zach finds out Paul's here,
我有预感 他肯定也会回来
I got the feeling he'll be back
总算在黑暗中还有一丝光明
It's comforting to know there's this silver lining.
你好
Hi.
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
你把我从枪口下救了下来
Well, you protected me from the hail of gunfire,
所以我觉得我理应前来送你一张慰问卡片
so I thought I'd stop by and give you a card.
你是我的第一位探望者
You're my first visitor
你这话是什么意思 我第一个来看望你
What do you mean, I'm your first visitor?
你入院都已经两天了呀
You've been here two days.
我办公室给我送了束花
My office sent me flowers.
“亲爱的大卫 谁能料到你居然会流血
"Dear David Who knew you could actually bleed?
谨启 你震惊的同事们”
Sincerely, your stunned co-workers"
我是一个挨了枪子儿的律师
Well, I'm a lawyer who got shot
人人都会说俏皮话
Everybody's cracking wise.
你不吃东西吗
You're not going to eat?
呃 我切不了
Uh... can't really cut yet.
我可不愿看着你饿死
Well, I'm not going to let you starve to death
而且 我还得仰仗
Besides, you're going to need
你的力量把我丈夫救出来
your strength to get my husband out of jail
知道吗 那天当我等待救护车到来时
You know, when I was waiting for the ambulance the other day,
我真觉得自己快要死了
I felt like I was going to die.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表