剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
您的心情还好吗
How are you feeling?
帕史牟提先生
Well, Mr. Pashmutti.
值此悲痛时 我们尽全力控制自己
...we're holding up as best we can under the circumstances.
抱歉 这位是雷克斯的母亲菲利斯
I'm sorry This is, uh, Rex's mother, Phyllis.
对你儿子的过世 我非常遗憾
I'm so sorry about your son.
谢谢 痛失爱子是最难受的事
Thank you. You know, the hardest thing is to lose a child
我甚至无法想象
I can't even imagine.
菲利斯 我们去吃饭吧
Come on, Phyllis Let's get you something to eat.
没有任何征兆
We had no warning.
接到电♥话♥的时侯我还在洗碗
I was doing dishes when I got the call
真的吗
Really?
菲利斯 还有人在等呢 走吧
Phyllis, there are people waiting, so come on.
抱歉我 -真对不起
Excuse me I... -I'm so sorry,
我儿子刚刚过世
but my son just passed away
我非常遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry
谢谢 其实
Thank you I mean,
我正要跟帕史牟提先生说
I was telling Mr. Pashmutti here, .
我活不下去了
My life is is over
我活不下去了
My life is over.
这太荒唐了你知道吗 -笔
This is ridiculous, you know that? -Pen.
你不觉得比起每天拿支票来这儿
Don't you think I have better things to do
我还有好多事可做吗
than to bring you checks every day,
这些支票我在家里签不就行了
Checks that I could be signing at home?
这支没水了
This one's dry
不让我从我们的账户里取钱
You know, taking away my access to our account,
你这是报复
that's just vindictive
谢谢
Thank you
你知道来这个鬼地方
Do you know how long it takes me
要花我多少时间吗
to schlep out here to this hellhole?
确实
Exactly.
这是我能确保你会来看我唯一的办法
It's the only way I can guarantee you'll come and visit me.
这太荒谬了 你是我丈夫 我爱你
That's ridiculous You're my husband I love you
我当然会来看你的
Obviously, I would come visit
我本来以为 当你爱一个人时
I thought it was obvious that when you love someone,
你当然不会有外遇
you wouldn't have an affair
但我错了 不是么
I was wrong, wasn't I?
这样的话我 真是听够了 卡洛斯
I'm getting really tired of this song, Carlos.
你也该原谅我了吧
Isn't it about time you forgave me?
你想要我的原谅 我已经原谅你了
You want my forgiveness, you got it.
至于我的信任
My trust.
…你还得加把劲
That you're gonna have to earn
小心点 卡洛斯 到现在为止
Be careful, Carlos. Up until now,
我都还是一个人睡在我们俩的床上
I've been really lonely in that big bed of ours,
但你要是再这么对我 我可就不是一个人了
but when you're rude to me, it makes me wanna be not so lonely
这种话
Comments like that
就是你为什么再也无法取到我的钱的真正原因
are exactly why you'll never again have access to my money.
为什么所有的有钱人都是混♥蛋♥
Why are all rich men jerks?
就跟为什么所有的美女都是贱♥货♥的原因一样
The same reason all beautiful women are bitches.
明天同一时间
So same time tomorrow?
当然 宝贝
Sure, baby
你说知道 是什么意思
What do you mean, you know?
我是说 我知道了
I mean, I know.
你♥爸♥爸跟你说 他要跟伊迪·布利特
What are you saying, that your father actually told you
一♥夜♥情♥的时候 你是怎么说的
he was gonna be having a one night stand with Edie Britt?
妈妈 他们不是一♥夜♥情♥
Uh, mom, this wasn't a one night stand
他跟布利特太太在一起已经好几个月了
He's been going out with Ms Britt for a few months now
什么
What?
你怎么能不告诉我呢 我们无话不谈的
How could you not tell me that? We share everything.
我们这么交心 事关我们俩
That's what we're known for That's our thing.
因为我知道你会崩溃
Because I knew you'd wig out
再说 你不是老跟我说要尊重别人的隐私吗
Besides, haven't you always told me to respect people's privacy?
可那不包括你父亲的性生活啊
Oh, I've never applied that concept to your father's sex life,
你知道的 -说完了吗
And you know it -Are you done?
没有 我还没开始骂伊迪·布利特呢
No! I have not even begun ripping into Edie Britt yet.
贪得无厌
Oh, that peroxide vulture.
她明知道我就在这儿
Just know as sure as I am standing here
她追求你老爸不过是为了惹恼我
that she went after your father just to tick me off.
你又错了 -哪里错了
Wrong again. -What?
是他追求她的
He asked her out.
你撒谎 -是真的
You lie. -It's true
六个月前他打电♥话♥约她出去
He called her for a date six months ago
就在我生日晚会的第二天
The day after my birthday party
在钢琴酒吧举办的那一场吗
The one at the piano bar?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么回事
What is it?
你父亲那天过来
Your father just came over that day
然后告诉我一些事
and told me some stuff.
我还没有把这些事…
You know, some stuff that I haven't...
我不能告诉你
...and can't tell you.
等等 不是说我们无话不谈吗
Wait Whatever happened to "we share everything"?
难道不是事关我们俩吗 那我们不是很交心吗
Isn't that our thing, what we're known for?
其实 我觉得我们的交心还是仅限于有衣同穿
Um, actually, I think what we're known for is sharing clothes
还是这样比较好
Yeah. I think that's our thing.
他干吗老要这样做
Why does he keep doin' that?
他知道那很烦人
He knows it's annoying.
他就是想要惹恼我们
He's just trying to get to us.
那他算是达到目的了
Yeah, well, it's working.
别在那吵了 听见了吗
Knock it off, down there, do you hear what I'm saying?!
马修 马修
Matthew Matthew!
坐下
Sit down.
我们不要理他
You know we don't talk to him
那是对他的惩罚
That's part of his punishment.
你怎么能在那坐着
How can you just sit here
接连不断地听着这个呢
hour after hour and listen to that?
这是对我的惩罚
Well, that's part of mine.
卡洛斯 有什么要紧事
Carlos, what is this big emergency?
我为此取消了在爱德华多那里的美发预约呢
I had to cancel my hair appointment with Eduardo today
宝贝 怎么啦
Baby, what is it?
我彻底吓坏了
I'm completely freaked out.
为什么
Why?
这里有个叫里奇的家伙
There's this guy, his name's Richie,
跟我说了些
and he's been saying some stuff to me,
让我很担心的话
and I'm gettin' worried.
亲爱的 拿出你的男子气概
Honey, you and your macho pride
告诉他你受宠若惊 但你不干这一套
Just tell him you're flattered, but you don't swing that way
他不是向我求爱 你个笨蛋 他是威胁我
He's not hitting on me, you idiot, he's threatening me
真的吗 怎么威胁
Really? How?
他说 如果我不给他一些钱
He said he's gonna beat me up
就要狠揍我一顿
unless I come up with some money
要多少钱
Well, how much money?
七千美元
$7,000
七千美元吗 -你小声点
$7,000?! -Keep your voice down
他怎么会认为你有那么多钱
Why would he think you have that kind of money?
因为昨天 在满是罪犯的探访室
Because yesterday, in a visiting room filled with criminals,
我老婆把我称作有钱人
my wife referred to me as a rich man
原来如此 抱歉
Oh, right Sorry.
所以我要你带支票簿来
That's why I needed you to bring the checkbook
难道他要收一张支票
He's actually willing to take a check?
不
No
你得把钱带给他的女朋友
You're gonna take the money to his girlfriend,
如果到了明天她还没拿到钱 我就惨了
and if she doesn't get it by tomorrow, I'm screwed
亲爱的 我想这样做不对
Honey, I think this is a mistake
如果我们对勒索轻易让步
If we give in to extortion,
这家伙以后还会来要更多的钱
the guy's just gonna keep coming back for more money.
我别无选择
What choice do I have?
你身强力壮
You're a strong guy.
看在上帝份上 你还是靠运动员奖学金上的大学
You went to college on an athletic scholarship, for god sakes.
是啊 可我是高尔夫运动员
Yeah, it was for golf
我的长裤都在你这
You have all my pants.
明白 进来吧
Yeah, I know Come on in.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表