剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Thank you so much for bringing my mail over.
我厨房♥里还有几封你的邮件呢
You know, I have some of yours in the kitchen.
都第四次了 邮差到底是怎么了
Well, that's the fourth time. What's up with this postman?
我知道原因 他以前干得很不错
Oh, I know. He used to be great.
但后来他中风了 所以
Then he had this stroke, and, well,
如今只要他没在优♥惠♥券上掉几滴口水
now we're lucky if he doesn't
我们就谢天谢地了
drool on the coupons.
你在这儿随便看看 我去去就来
But feel free to snoop around I'll be right back
电视机前的观众朋友们
Now for those of you just joining us,
芝加哥的许多家庭今天终于松了口气
families in Chicago breathed a sigh of relief today
因为曾对当地高中学生梅勒妮·福斯特
as an arrest was finally made in the brutal attack
进行残暴袭击的罪犯终于落网了
on local high school student Melanie Foster
不过疑犯被逮捕的消息
But word of the suspect's capture
并没有给福斯特一家带来多大的慰藉
comes as small comfort to the Foster family
贝蒂
Betty?
四个月前他们失去了17岁的女儿
Who lost their 17-year-old daughter almost four months ago
贝蒂
Betty?
就在距离阿腾博勒高中不到一英里的地方
Less than a mile from Attenborough high.
你看新闻了吗 警♥察♥抓了别人
Did you see the news? They've arrested somebody
是啊 看上去我们没事了
Yeah Looks like we're in the clear
我有好消息要告诉大家
Well, I have some good news.
警方终于同意归还雷克斯的尸体了
The police have finally released Rex's body.
早该如此了
About time.
这下你可以放下心来了
You must be so relieved
其实 我打从一开始
You know, mostly I'm just annoyed
就对此事极为气恼
that the whole thing happened in the first place
我怎么就被人怀疑成谋杀犯了呢
I mean, how in the world could anybody accuse me of murder?
因为你每天都紧张兮兮的
Well, you are wound pretty tight.
干嘛呀 模范母亲总是最先被怀疑的
What? The supermom is always the first to snap.
有研究表明的
They've done studies.
总之 我还是希望
Anyway, I was hoping
你们周五早上都有时间
that you were all free Friday morning,
因为那天我准备重新举办葬礼
because that's when I'm going to be hosting the reburial
什么
The what?
我知道这的确有点强人所难
Look, I know it's an imposition,
但是丹妮尔还在班级出游的途中
but Danielle is away on a class trip,
而安德鲁还在赫尼西训练营补习功课
and Andrew is back at Camp Hennessey for a little refresher course.
我只打算办一个简短而又庄严的仪式
Well, it's just gonna be a very brief and dignified ceremony,
我也希望你们能出席发言
and I was hoping that you could say a few words,
那天我将朗读一首诗
and, um, I'm gonna read a poem.
我们当然愿意参加 -绝对没问题
We would love to come. -Absolutely
对不起 我那天没空 -伊迪
I'm busy. Sorry. -Edie!
她都要读诗了
She's going to read a poem.
那好吧 好 好 好 我们都愿意参加
Fine. Yes, yes, we'd all love to come
谢谢大家
Well, thank you
你们真不知道这对于我而言有多么重要
You don't know how much this means to me.
我现在回想当初出席雷克斯的葬礼时
I realize looking back that I was still in shock
我整个人还沉浸在震惊之中无法自拔
during Rex's first funeral.
以至于我根本没有意识到到底发生了什么
I don't think it had quite hit me yet what had happened,
因此这次对我来说简直是意义非凡
so that's why this small ceremony means so much to me,
因为我意识到
because I realize now that
这是我最后一次作道别的机会了
this is the last chance I'm gonna have to say good-bye
除非他们再次把尸体挖出来
Unless, of course, they dig him up again.
丽莎有时的确是粗鲁又可恶
Sure, there was times when Lisa was rude and obnoxious,
但我现在终于意识到
but I know now that
我不能把这作为打她的借口
that was no excuse to always be beatin' on her
宝贝 对不起
Oh, baby, I'm so sorry.
你们俩都做得挺好
Good job, you two
该例说明了夫妻间如何有效利用监禁生活
This is an example of how to use incarceration to your benefit
它使得双方各后退一步
It's a chance for people to take a step back
去思考他们婚姻中存在的问题
and observe the obstacles they face in their marriage.
我可以开始了吗 我想说说
Can I go now? 'Cause I have a lot to say
我的婚姻中的问题
about the obstacles I'm facing in my marriage.
我们之间没有什么问题
We don't got any obstacles.
不 拉马尔我们有大问题
Yes, we do, Lamar. We got big ones.
行了 你俩等等
Okay, hold on, you two.
我想 按照顺序应该轮到
I think that it's
卡洛斯和加布丽尔夫妇了
Carlos and Gabrielle's turn
谢谢 不过我们关系很好
Thanks, but we're good.
这是你们第三次参加小组讨论
This is your third group session,
但你们还是什么也不说
but you have yet to share anything
和我们说说吧 你们的婚姻状况如何
Come on. Talk to us How's your marriage?
说得好听 叫摇摇欲坠 -怎么会这样
Shaky at best. -And why is that?
我不知道 我聘请了一位出色的律师
I don't know. I hired a brilliant lawyer
想托他帮忙让我丈夫脱离苦海
to get my husband out of this hellhole,
但他却无缘无故地把人家给炒了
and he fired him for no reason at all
卡洛斯
Carlos?
我就是不喜欢他
I just didn't like him.
为什么 他经验丰富聪明机智
Why not? He's experienced, he's intelligent,
他是个成功的律师 -非常正确
He's successful. -Exactly.
我宁愿你找个不怎么有魅力的律师来
I'd prefer an attorney you didn't find so damn appealing
哦 上帝
Oh, my god.
仅仅是出于嫉妒 你就把人家给解雇了吗
You fired him because you're jealous?
我难道没有这权利吗
Don't I have the right to?
知道吗 她有过外遇
You know, she cheated on me
鲍勃 你还打老婆呢
Oh, Bob, you beat your wife
你惊讶个什么劲呀
You are so not allowed to gasp.
不许你那样说他
Don't you talk that way to him
再多嘴 丽莎我就亲自收拾你
One more word out of you, Lisa, and I will backhand you myself
好了 都冷静点儿
Okay, calm down.
有那么多身体臃肿头顶尽秃的律师
Thousands of fat, bald attorneys out there in the world,
她却偏偏找来一个可以做内衣模特的
and she's gonna get the one that looks like an underwear model.
我不想再往下深谈了
I'm not discussing this anymore.
你在这里烂掉也与我无关
You can rot in here for all I care
那么
So, um.
莫娜 你觉得
Mona, what do you feel are
在你的婚姻中最大的问题是什么
the biggest problems in your marriage?
顺便一提 他那天穿的是西服
By the way, he was wearing a suit
你怎么就知道他身材健硕
How do you know he had a good body?
那你知道吗 -才不
Do you know? -No!
他肯定身材火♥辣♥
I bet he's hot.
我还用说我们最大的问题是什么吗
Do I need to say what our biggest problem is,
或者大家已经都看出来了
or can everybody figure it out for themselves?
干嘛看那份合同
Why are you reading that contract?
我跟你说过了
I told you.
洛尼希望我跟新经纪公♥司♥签约
Lonny wants me to sign with this new agency
但你之前可没说你会认真考虑
But you didn't say you were seriously thinking about
和他合作的事情啊
going with him
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
只不过洛尼就像我的亲人一样
Just Lonny's family
一直以来他都在帮我
You know, he's always been there for me.
当我还在等待第一笔版税支票时
He paid my rent when I was waiting for
他帮我付清了房♥租
my first royalty check
卡尔离开我的时侯 他天天给我打电♥话♥
He called me every day when Karl left
我欠他太多太多
I mean, I just owe him so much
苏珊他可是有前科的
Susan, he committed a felony
那好 在这个屋子里的人
Okay, who in this room
有谁没有前科请举手
has not committed a felony? Raise your hand.
啊哈 动作太慢咯
Ah-ah-ah, not so fast
可你的经纪人代表的是你
Your agent represents you.
你必须能信任他
You've gotta be able to trust him.
你现在还能相信他吗
How is that gonna be possible now?
我能 因为我对人还是有信心
Well, it's possible because I have faith in people.
洛尼知道自己做错了
I mean, Lonny knows he messed up,
他也很后悔他正在设法补偿
and he's sorry He's making restitution
难道你不觉得应该给人第二次机会吗
What, you don't believe people deserve second chances?
像他这样的人我不会再给
Not when they messed up this much, no
是吗 你就是这样的人吗
Really? So that's it with you?
只给别人一次机会
You just get one shot,
一旦别人把事情搞砸 你就不再信任他
and you screw up, and you're out?
我真没想到 你原来是如此愤世嫉俗
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表