剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
You know, at this time in my life, I need that.
你爱上她了吗
Are you... in love with her?
你这么在乎我是否爱她
Would you care if I were?
我希望你幸福
I want you to be happy
我甚至希望伊迪也幸福 -但是呢
I even sorta want Edie to be happy. -But what?
我想先得到幸福
I wanna be happy first
我和麦克原本打算住到一起
Mike and I were supposed to move in together, you know?
这次本该轮到我了
This was supposed to be my time.
我听说了你和水管工之间有点问题
I heard you and the plumber were having problems.
结束了吗
Is it over?
我不知道
I don't know.
太复杂了
It's really complicated.
你没有回答我的问题
So you never answered my question.
你爱上她了吗
Are you in love with her?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我可以保证
But I can promise you this much...
我从未像爱你一样爱过其他人
. I have never loved another woman the way I loved you.
你却走出了我的生活
You walked out on me.
但是我才走了多远
Yeah, but look how far I got
只是街区的另一头而已
I'm just up the street.
妈妈 谢天谢地你回来了
Mommy, mommy, thank God, you're home
亲爱的 怎么了 出什么事了
Hey, sweet pea. Why? What's wrong?
爸爸发现了一只老鼠
Daddy found a rat
终于发现了
Oh, did he now?
亲爱的
Honey?
我回来了
I'm home
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
今天过得怎么样
Hi, how was your day?
不错 更重要的是 你们过得如何
It was good, but, more importantly, how was yours?
帕克告诉你老鼠的事了
Parker told you about the rat, huh?
没错
Yep.
上帝 它太恶心了
Oh, my god, it was so disgusting
我从楼梯上下来
I came down the steps,
而它就在那趴在台子上
and there it was, sitting on the counter
吃着剩下的奶酪三明治
eating a leftover grilled cheese sandwich.
昨天的三明治吗
The sandwiches from yesterday?
是的 房♥子已经太乱了
Okay, yes, the house has been too messy.
很明显我的持家之道有点小纰漏
Obviously, my system has some kinks in it
不过看看我已经采取行动
But check it out. I got my act together
那么
So, um,
你把它赶到外面去了吗
I take it you took the rat outside?
当然没有我用铁锹把它拍扁了
Oh, no, I smashed it with a shovel
你把它杀掉了
You killed it?
第一下并没有成功
Not with the first blow.
太恶心了
Whew Disgusting
小家伙
Little guy.
我想说
I just wanted to say
对于铁锹事件
I'm really sorry about what happened...
我感到十分抱歉
with the shovel.
我们都没有料到会发生这种事情
Neither one of us saw that coming
我知道这点安慰不算什么
I know it's not much consolation,
但你的确对我的婚姻有所帮助
but you really helped my marriage.
短短一生能做到这一点 你真是很了不起
That's a lot for a little rat to accomplish in one lifetime.
既然天色已晚那么
Well, it's getting late, so...
这些都归你了
that's off to you.
你说虐待问题
So you'd say the abuse
已经发生了好几年
started a few years into your marriage?
也许是它的苗头太不明显了
Maybe it started so slowly,
我都没有意识到发生了什么
I didn't realize what was happening
他会因为一些小事儿打我耳光
Well, he'd slap me over some little problem.
但他总会道歉
But he'd always apologize
之后越演越烈
Then it got worse.
直到八年前的一天
And one day, eight years ago,
我的儿子在新买♥♥的地毯上撒了点苏打水
my son spilled soda on our new carpet
我还没来得及保护他
Before I could move to protect him,
维吉尔就把他打倒在地
Virgil had knocked him on the ground
并开始不停的踢他
and began kicking him.
我想要保护我的孩子
I wanted to protect my baby,
但已经太晚了
but I didn't get there in time.
你的儿子怎么了
What happened to your son?
他死了
He died.
上个礼拜我偶然翻到他小时候的照片
I came across one of his baby pictures last weekend
噩梦便再次袭来
That's when the nightmares started again
给我看病的上一个医生说
The last doctor I saw said that
我应该放下罪恶感
I needed to let go of my guilt,
然后就可以自然入睡了
and then I would start sleeping again
当然说要比做容易的多
Of course, that's easier said than done.
我还是睡不着 越来越疲倦
And I am getting so tired
我先给你开些安定吧
I'm gonna start you on nitrazepam.
这样应该会管用
That should do the trick.
谢谢
Thank you
我希望你的丈夫为他的所作所为付出了代价
I certainly hope your husband was punished for what he did.
他得到惩罚了
Oh, there was retribution
我十分确定
I made sure of that.
你要去哪里
Where were you off to?
我 我要去见雷克斯的律师
I'm, uh, I'm going to see Rex's lawyer
我们要讨论一下雷克斯遗嘱的一些细节
We're going to go over some details involving Rex's will
菲利斯
Phyllis...
很明显对扇你耳光的事我很羞愧
Obviously, I'm just mortified over slapping you.
自从雷克斯死后
I've... I've just been in a weird place
我便陷入了一种奇怪的境地
since Rex's death,
但这不是什么借口
but... that's no excuse
我非常的抱歉
I'm very, very sorry
不用道歉
No need to apologize.
一家人没什么好计较的
You're family All's forgiven
真的吗
Really?
我们都经历了痛苦的时期
It's been a difficult time for all of us.
我完全理解
I totally understand.
好了 走吧
Now, go
你可不想在有关雷克斯遗嘱的会面迟到吧
You don't want to be late for your meeting about Rex's will
理赔中心 我是乔伊·弗兰纳里
Claims This is Joe Flannery.
你好 我能和谁谈谈
Hello, um, could I speak to someone
关于雷克斯·范德坎普死亡抚恤金的相关事宜吗
about the death benefits for Rex Van de Kamp, please?
我是他的母亲
This is his mother.
我们已经和他的妻子讨论过几次了
Yes, uh, we've already spoken to his wife several times.
我们会尽快出结果的
We are moving as quickly as we can
你知道我的儿媳妇有男朋友吗
Are you aware that my daughter-in-law has a boyfriend?
请您详细说
I'm listening.
控制一切
Control...
是人人都想掌握的特殊技巧
It's extraordinary the tactics people employ to obtain it.
一些人依靠诡计
Some rely on deception,
另一些人则花招不断
while others engage in outright trickery.
再不然就是实施勒索
Then there are those who resort to extortion.
为什么我们要不择手段地争夺控制权
Why do we fight so hard for control?
因为我们知道一旦失去
Because we know to lose it
我们的命运将会落于他人手中
is to put our fate in the hands of others.
还有什么比这样更危险的吗
And what could be more dangerous?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表