剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我真的很感激
I really appreciate it
我很乐意能帮忙
I'm happy to help...
我很抱歉之前那么无礼
and I'm sorry if I seemed rude before
我今天过得糟透了
I was having a bad day.
很不错
That's good.
真的很好
That's really good.
可能不踩踏板比较好
You might want to lay off the pedal.
真的
Really?
我还以为那样听起来更专业
Oh, I thought it made it sound more professional
并没有
It doesn't
你儿子真的很喜欢把嘻哈音乐开很大声
Boy, your son really likes to play his hip-hop music loud.
好处是这声音能盖住烘干机
The good news is it drowns out the sound of the dryer.
苏珊 手指要拱起
Arch your fingers, Susan
嗨 抱歉打断你们
Hi. I'm sorry to interrupt.
我敲门了 但我猜你们没听见
I knocked, but I guess you guys didn't hear me.
我们听见了
No, we heard you.
我们只是希望那人能自己走开
We were just hoping that who ever it was would go away.
我现在还是这么想的
I'm still hoping that'll happen
妈妈 什么事
What's up, mom?
我有个好消息
Well, I have good news
我开始跟贝蒂·爱波怀特学钢琴了
Um, I've been taking piano lessons with Betty Applewhite,
我想我或许能加入你们
and, uh, well, I just thought maybe I could join you guys.
就像三人组很有意思吧
You know, like a trio Doesn't that sound fun?
我不玩三人组 不过谢谢
I don't do trios, but thanks anyway.
我不想这么古板
Well, I don't mean to be technical here,
不过这个秀
but this show,
我想应该是个家庭活动
I mean, it really is supposed to be a family thing,
不好意思 你终归是外人
and I hate to point out you're not family
我不是 不过我很有天份
No, but I have talent,
对于大多数听众而言 天份胜过血亲关系
and to most audiences, talent trumps family
你怎么就能肯定 我没天份呢
Well, what makes you so sure I don't have talent?
嗯 直觉而已
Hmm, just a hunch.
好吧 我们都看得到你的天份
Yeah, well, we've both seen your talent,
另外 婉转地提醒你
which is a nice way of telling you
给你的卧室挂块窗帘吧
why don't you put some curtains on your bedroom window?
大家 -拜托 坦白点
Guys. -Oh, come on, be honest.
在发现我参加之前
You didn't want any part of this
你压根也没有参与的意思
until you found out that I was involved.
不是这样的 -是的
That is so not true! -Oh, yes, it is.
你的女儿选了我而不是你 让你气恼不已
It burns you that your own daughter picked me over you
她没选你
She did not pick you
她只是没想到我能同意帮忙
It just didn't occur to her that I would agree to do it.
这下她知道了
Well, now she knows,
如果再选一次 她肯定选我
and if she had it to do over again, she'd pick me
不 她不会的
No, she wouldn't.
为什么我们不试试
Well, why don't we put it to a test?
朱莉 你愿意跟谁一起演出
Julie, who would you rather have play with you?
别 别这样 -亲爱的 没关系
Oh, no, no, no, no. -No, it's okay, honey
在家庭才艺秀上
Who do you want to be with you
你希望跟谁一起演出
in the family talent show?
是的 你想跟谁一起
Yes, who do you want with you
站在那些观众面前
in front of all of those people?
还有那可是教堂
And remember, it's a church.
他们会对你说三道四的
They are going to be judging you
好
Ohh... Okay.
首先 你们都不怎么样
Well, first of all, you both suck,
但一定要选的话
but if I had to choose...
我想我会选我老妈
I guess I'd pick my mom.
对不起 伊迪
Sorry, Edie.
明摆着
Fair enough
请把我的定音管还给我
I'd like my pitch pipe back, please.
是你干的吧
It was you, wasn't it?
约翰 你好
Hello, John.
好久不见
Long time no see.
有邻居看到一辆阿斯顿马丁开过去
One of the neighbors saw an Aston Martin driving away,
你都知道什么
and what do you know?
有人原本该好好打理院子
Well, someone had to tend to the yard.
但你却在别处忙着呢
You were busy elsewhere
你看到我们了
You saw us?
没错 我得说她老得够当你妈了
Yes, and I have to say she's old enough to be your mother.
见鬼 她都能当我妈了
Hell, she's old enough to be my mother.
琼才41岁
Joan's only 41
琼
Joan?!
你叫她琼
You're calling her Joan?!
我为什么不能 她是我朋友
Why shouldn't I? She's my friend.
我认识你的朋友们
I know your friends,
而且 我觉得你不会那么对你朋友
and I have a hunch you don't do to your friends
做那些你对那个老女人做的事
what I saw you doing to that wrinkly old lady
好吧 就算被你抓到我这样了
Okay, so you caught me doing it with somebody else.
那有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
你爱的应该是我
You're supposed to be in love with me.
什么
What?
你这么说过多少次
How many times did you say it?
多少次你在我耳边喃喃的说
How many times did you whisper in my ear,
“你是我的唯一”
"you're the only woman I'll ever love?"
我不知道 蛮多次的
I don't know A bunch.
所以你都是骗我的
So were you lying to me?
你只是为了把我搞上♥床♥
Were you just trying to get me into bed?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
我爱过你 但我们分手了
I loved you, but we broke up.
没错 五分钟前
Yeah, like five minutes ago!
难道你不知道什么叫哀悼期吗
Haven't you ever heard of a mourning period?
我知道 看起来挺快的
I know it seems quick,
但我确实对她有感觉
but I have feelings for her...
事实上 我想我可能爱上她了
In fact, I think I may be in love with her.
哦 天啊
Oh, my god.
怎么了 是孩子吗
What's the matter? Is it the baby?
不是
No
不 不 是我
Oh, no, no It's me.
我太愚蠢了
. I am beyond stupid.
你不蠢
You're not stupid
不 我很蠢
Oh, no, I am.
昨天我还在幻想
Yesterday, I was still fantasizing
也许可以跟你在一起
that it could work with you,
单卧室的小公♥寓♥也蛮温馨的
that a one-bedroom apartment might be cozy.
索利斯太太 别这样
Mrs. Solis, please
天啊 我差点为了一个
Oh, my god I almost left my husband
叫我索利斯太太的人离开我丈夫
for someone who calls me Mrs Solis.
那现在是因为你想复合 所以难过吗
So are you upset because you want to get back together?
我可以跟琼分手
Because I can break up with Joan
没事 亲爱的 我很好
That's okay, sweetie I'm good
那我们就这样了
So this is it for us?
我真觉得我们不该这么结束
Because I really feel like we should end it better than this.
事实上 约翰
Actually, John,
考虑到我们之前的愚蠢
given how stupid both of us have been,
这绝对是个完美结局
this is an entirely appropriate ending
范德坎普太太
Mrs. Van De Kamp
我能帮你做什么
What can I do for you?
我想做一次测谎测试
I would like to submit myself to a lie detector test
来彻底消除
to eliminate any uncertainty
关于我和我丈夫的一些不实传闻
about what happened with my husband.
你确定不想让律师在场
Are you sure you don't want a lawyer present?
不需要
I'll waive all that.
我唯一的要求就是希望我的孩子们
My only stipulation is that I want my children
能够看我回答
to be able to see me answer the questions
我想这没问题
I think we can accommodate you
你的名字是布里·范德坎普吗
Is your name Bree Van De Kamp?
是的
Yes.
你嫁给了雷克斯·范德坎普吗
Were you married to Rex Van De Kamp?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表