剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我没时间打电♥话♥
I don't have time to make a phone call,
我向那个女人保证过
and I promised that woman
不会让孩子们影响到我的工作
I would not let the kids interfere with this job
这保证可真够愚蠢的
But that was a stupid promise
记得你在图森出差那次吗
Remember that time when you were away
当时我发高烧
in Tucson, and I had a 104 fever,
但还是坚持带孩子们过了万圣节
but I still managed to take the kids trick-or-treating?
亲爱的
Honey.
我认为这样没用的
I don't think that's helping
汤姆 妈妈就好比是急诊室的医生
Tom, being a mom is like being an E.R. Doctor
没有休假的 快起来 起来
There are no days off, so get up! Get up!
好的
Okay.
天哪 你在哭吗
Jeez, are you crying?
算是吧
Just a little
我没事的 你走吧 走
I'll be fine You just... go Just go
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for god sakes
给他们点颜色看看 亲爱的
Give 'em hell, honey
你…
You...
你好 斯加沃太太 你可以进去等
Hi, Mrs. Scavo. You can wait inside.
他们一会儿就到 -好的
They'll be right in -Great
你是
Listen, uh...
斯图 -斯图
Stu. -Stu.
你看起来像是个既聪明又负责的小伙子
You look like a bright, uh, responsible young man,
我猜你肯定喜欢小孩子 对不对
and I bet you just love kids. Am I right?
埃德·费拉拉 勒奈特·斯加沃
Ed Ferrara, Lynette Scavo
非常感谢你们给我这个机会
Thanks so much for having me in.
很高兴见到你 请坐
Nice to meet you Please, sit
谢谢
Thank you
我们得速战速决
We're gonna have to make this quick
我得去赶五点的飞机
I gotta leave in five to catch a plane
我弄到一张凯尔特人比赛的内场票
I got Celtic tickets on the floor
简历写得不错
This is a great resume
你在唐纳休工作过
I see you worked with the Donahues.
我去年抢了他们奥斯陆糖果的生意
You know, I snaked the Oslo candy account from 'em last year
那你做过很多广♥告♥文案吗
So you've done a lot of copy work?
是的 但是我到了森&西蒙斯公♥司♥以后
I have But when I moved over to Cenn and Simmons,
还涉及了更广泛的广♥告♥宣传类型
I got to do a broader range of campaigns.
电…
T...
视…
V...
和…
And...
广播
radio...
广♥告♥牌
billboards.
我出去一下好吗
Could you excuse me for a minute?
抱歉
Please?
怎么回事
What's going on?
不知道
I have no idea.
斯图 你是个蠢蛋
Stu, you are an idiot.
你是个蠢蛋 大蠢蛋
You're an idiot, an absolute idiot.
大家好
Hi.
大家好 跟你们介绍一下佩妮
Ha! Guys, I'd like you to meet Penny.
我所有的灵感都来源于她
She gives me all my best ideas.
你带着孩子来面试
You brought your baby to the interview
以后不会了 -最好不会
It won't be an ongoing thing. -You bet it won't
妮娜 没事的
Nina, it's fine
可不可以请这位小姐保持安静
Any chance we can get that little lady to be quiet?
除非我给她换个尿片
Not until I change her diaper.
请等我两分钟好吗
Could you just give me two minutes?
对不起 赶飞机 -那…
Sorry. Plane -Well...
那我就一块儿来了
then watch me multitask.
我的观点是这样的
Here's how I see it
你们把公♥司♥打理得井井有条
You guys run a really good shop,
但倘若你想让公♥司♥更上一层楼
but if you want your agency to go to the next level,
就必须专注于两件事
you have to focus on two things.
第一 你们得赢些奖来撑门面
First, you've gotta win some awards.
做些公益广♥告♥ 无偿广♥告♥之类的
Do some P.S.A.S, pro bono stuff,
别怕花钱
whatever it takes,
因为不论公众是否认可
because whether they admit it or not,
客户只关心你们的奖品陈列柜能否装满
clients care about what's in your trophy case
第二 公♥司♥的网站
Two: Your web site.
这是公♥司♥的脸面 客户的第一印象
It's the first thing a client's gonna look at,
可是导航栏太逊了 连网站地图都没有
and it's hard to navigate. There's no site map.
让那些玩不转电脑的人 无从入手
It just wasn't built for people who grow up without computers
好了 第三…
There. And third...
没有第三了
I don't have a third
好了 就这样吧
Yeah, so that's... it.
好的
Okay.
你被雇用了
You're in.
真的吗 -是的
Seriously? -Yeah
对面的办公室归你了 我得闪了
Take the office across the hall. I gotta run
好极了
Well, all right!
好吧 我知道 我会收拾干净的
Okay, obviously, I'm gonna clean that up
看好了 白纸黑字 这是你的孩子
Here it is in black and white It's your kid.
干吗 你怎么不笑啊
What? Why aren't you smiling?
这还不够
It's not enough.
你想要什么 父亲节卡片吗
What do you want, a Father's Day card?
你知道我对你唯一的要求就是忠诚
You knew the one thing that I demanded was fidelity,
但你还是背着我跟别人乱搞
and you still went out and screwed around behind my back.
你知道我最不愿意的就是生小孩
You knew the one thing I didn't want was a child,
你还是耍花招让我怀了孕
and you still tricked me into getting pregnant
这两件事没可比性
It's not the same thing.
太对了 你做得更绝
Damn straight. What you did was worse
我们都不是什么好人 是不是
We're not very nice people, are we?
没错 都不是
No, we're not
刚结婚那会儿
Oh, when we got married,
我还以为我们会很幸福
I thought we were gonna be so happy
我也是
Me too
想开点 至少我们还有钱
Look on the bright side. At least we're still rich
感谢老天爷
Thank god for that
我突然觉得…
So it occurred to me.
我在停尸房♥里表现得太冲动了
That I was really rude at the morgue.
一听到扎克的身世 我就只顾着吃惊
When you told me about Zach, I was so busy freaking out,
都忘了要恭喜你
I never actually congratulated you.
恭喜我什么
Congratulated me?
我知道你一直想要一个孩子
Yeah, I know how much you've always wanted a child,
现在终于有了
and now you have one
谢谢
Thanks.
很显然 事情有点出人意料
Obviously, it was quite a shock,
但是不管怎么想 这都是个好消息
But it's good news any way you slice it
你怎么了
What's wrong?
你应该很想
So naturally you'll be wanting to...
和他父子相认 这要花些时间
have a relationship with him, and that takes time,
许多时间 -苏珊
plenty of time. -Susan...
但是全世界这么多难缠的孩子
And out of all the mixed-up teenagers in the world,
只有扎克一个人是我不能接受的
Zach is just the one kid that I can't be around.
我不能让他接近朱莉
I can't have Julie around him
所以 我想跟你说…
So, what I'm trying to say is
我们不能搬到一起住了
We can't move in together
但是我为你高兴
But I am so happy for you
真的 你有儿子了 你应该很高兴
Really, you have a child, and that is good for you.
有没有可能…
Isn't there any way...
没有 没 我…
No, No, I...
很抱歉
So sorry.
我 我
I'll... I'll,
再见
I'll see you around.
今天 大家齐聚一堂
Today we've come together to celebrate the life
送别雷克斯·范德坎普医生
of Dr. Rex Van de Kamp.
他戴的是什么
What is he wearing?
啥
What?
我一小时前离开他的时侯
I left him an hour ago,
他脖子上还系着拉夫·劳伦领带
and he was wearing Ralph Lauren
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表