剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
嘿 也许我的创意你不喜欢
Hey, you may not like my idea,
可也不至于说我没努力吧
but you can't say I didn't work hard.
拜托
Oh, please.
咱们住在一起
I live with you.
昨天晚上你本该在工作
Last night, when you should've been trying to make that pitch work,
可你却在看球赛
you were watching the game.
我才没有
I wasn't watching the game.
我都看见了
I saw you!
我看看比分还不行了?
What, okay, now I can't check the score?
你敢说你在爱斯基摩那个项目上尽全力了?
Are you saying you gave your heart and soul to that eskimo pitch?
我已经很卖♥♥力了
I worked really hard on that pitch.
可你有100%投入吗
Did you give it 100%?
你看吧 有什么大不了的
Well, exactly. So? Big deal.
再想些新点子出来
Go work up some new ideas,
我们午饭的时候再讨论
and then we'll go over it during lunch.
好吗
Okay?
谁让你是老板呢
You're the boss.
我的确是啊
Yes, i am.
嘿
Hey.
苏珊
Susan.
见到你真高兴
Good to see you again.
我很期待你的手术
I'm really looking forward to your surgery.
那我很希望你是左撇子
And I'm really hoping you're a lefty.
不是 我连名字都写不好
Nope. I can't even write my name.
给孩子开一场溜冰派对就是这个下场
But that's what I get for throwing my kid a roller-skating party.
有意思 那我的手术怎么办
Funny. So what about my surgery?
哦 我还会做的
Oh, I'll still do it.
当然是在Ron医生的协助下
With Dr. Ron's help, of course.
Cunningham医生会在旁边指导我
Dr. Cunningham will be standing right beside me.
我的手艺 加上他的经验
With my hands and his brain,
我俩的长处都被你用上了
you got the best parts of both of us.
那我就放心了
Then I'm on board.
我们得把你留下来观察
We're keeping you under observation, so,
希望明天就可以上手术台了
hopefully, we'll operate tomorrow.
如果不介意的话
Uh, if you don't mind,
我有些事要和病人单独谈
I'd like a minute to consult with my patient.
哦 对了 那件事
Oh! Right, your, um, little thing.
什么事?
What "little thing"?
本来是想给你一个惊喜 不过...
Um, well, it was--it was gonna be a surprise, but...
天啊
Oh, my god,
好美啊
they're beautiful.
你看 我仔细考虑过我们俩
Um, look, I've been thinking about us
尤其是最近
a lot lately--
想着怎样才能忘掉这次手术 还有我们的今后...
about putting this operation behind us and where we'll go from there.
我们的未来...
Our future...
一起的未来
together.
我实在不善于言表
And I really suck at putting my emotions into words, which is, um,
所以我都写了下来
it's why I wrote it all down.
上面有张卡片
There's a card.
哦
Oh.
不过现在不能看
Uh, but you can't read it.
我在场的时候绝对不能看
Not--not while I'm here anyway.
实在太困难
It's way, way too stressful.
我得走了
Um, I am going to go now.
哇
Wow.
哇
Wow.
他太浪漫了
Oh, he's so romantic.
能给我看看吗
May I?
哦 可这是私人信件
Oh, it's sort of private.
不过花是我帮他挑的
Well, I did help him pick out the flowers.
那...
Oh. Um...
好吧
okay.
背面还有
There's more on the back.
要做些什么
so how does this work?
有目录什么的给我们看看吗
Do we flip through a catalog or something?
我也希望能那么简单
I wish it was that easy.
请你们理解 对于一个孩子来说
You have to understand, for every baby,
平均有十对家长想要领养
there are ten couples who want it.
所以不是你选孩子 而是孩子的生母挑选你们
You don't choose your child. The birth mother chooses you.
是嘛
Really?
那你觉得我们的机会有多大?
So what do you think our chances are?
要我们做什么都可以
We will do anything that we need to do.
孩子的生母通常都是年轻女性
Well, your typical birth mother is usually a young girl,
她想把孩子托付给可以信赖的家庭
and she'll just wanna make sure you're quality people.
为了赢取她的信任
Now to show her that,
就必须表现出你们会尽到家长的职责
you'll be putting together a parent portfolio.
什么意思?
What's that?
像全家福 性格魅力...
Family pictures, character references,
诸如此类
that kind of stuff.
也就是要面试我们咯?
So, um, we're auditioning to be parents?
可以这么说
I guess you could say that.
那么简单地说
So just to be clear,
就因为某个淫♥荡♥的啦啦队长 被足球教练搞大了肚子
some slutty cheerleader gets knocked up by the soccer coach
她就有资格跑来面试我们?
behind the local gas 'n gulp, and she is going to make sure we're quality people?
这个问题不用回答了
you don't need to answer that.
不用左藏右躲的
You know, you don't have to hide it from me.
恩?
Hmm?
我是指酒 我不反对
Drinking. It doesn't bother me.
哦 我这不是藏着
Oh, I wasn't hiding anything.
我只是在...
I was simply...
享受时光
enjoying the day.
什么事
What you want?
我一直坐Mason的车去上学
Well, um, mason was my ride to school.
不过他跟着他爸搬到了Tucson 所以...
And his dad's moving them to tucson so...
如果你要去学校 我可以送你
oh, well, if you need a ride to school, I'm happy to drive you.
我不是这个意思 我想要辆车
No, that's not what I want. I want a car.
那我建议你去工作
Well, then I suggest you get a job.
既然我的钱已经够了
Why should I go work my ass off at some fast food place
为什么还要到快餐店拚死拚活
when I can already afford what I want?
Andrew 你的信托基金不能动啊
Andrew, we're not touching your trust fund.
但钱是我的 -21岁以前不是
It's my money. -Not until you're 21.
如果要我决定 你50岁以前 我都不会让你动用一分钱
And if I had my way, you wouldn't get your hands on it until you're 50.
我们都清楚 钱到了你手上肯定都浪费了
I mean, we both know you're gonna waste every penny of it.
你为什么要这样
Why are you being like this?
因为...亲爱的...
Because, sweetheart,
我有责任让你学会履行职责
it is my job to teach you about responsibility,
学会确立人生目标 学会先劳后享
setting goals, delayed gratification.
你知道什么叫先劳后享?
What do you know about delayed gratification?
还不到中午 你已经喝了3杯了
It's not even noon, yet you're already on your third glass of wine.
仔细想想 我还是不送你去上学了
You know, on second thought, I won't be driving you to school.
走一走对你有好处
The walk will do you good.
妈 我没开玩笑
Mom, I'm not kidding around.
我要钱
I want my money.
我的回答是‘不’
The answer is no.
还真是个烂醉的老太婆
Well, aren't we a mean old drunk?
不管你这是要教我什么
Whatever that was supposed to teach me,
就当我学会了
consider the lesson learned.
哦 哇噢
Oh. Whoo.
你来这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
我只是看看Ron医生的甜言蜜语
I'm just enjoying the silky smooth moves of Dr. Ron.
或者应该叫他“爱人医生”?
Or should I say, "Dr. Love"?
还给我 -这段我最喜欢 --
Give me that. Aah!-This is my favorite--
"我已等不及走进手术室"
"I can't wait to be in the operating room with you
"触碰你的心灵"
"so I can touch your heart,
"因为你已经深深触动了我"
"because you've already touched mine so deeply. "
好吧 你不读出来的时候 这段话本来挺好听的
Okay, that part sounds better when you don't read it out loud.
而且你读它干吗?
And what are you doing reading it anyway?
那是Ron医生的心里话
Those are Dr. Ron's private thoughts.
恩 我知道
Yeah, I got that.
我感觉他的确很喜欢你 Susie
You know, I sense that he really likes you, susie.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表