剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Now it's ruined! Everything is ruined!
唔...
Um...
蛋糕留那好了
You can just... Leave that there,
我一会儿会收拾干净的
and I'll, um... Clean it up later.
小梅 你在我们床上干吗?
Xiao-Mei, what are you doing in our bed?
我告诉她 从现在开始可以睡在那里了
I said she could sleep in there from now on.
那靠近洗手间 你也知道的
It's got the bathroom, you know, in case
防止半夜里她呕吐
she gets sick in the middle of the night.
客厅的洗手间不可以用吗? 那太远了
Well, what's wrong with the guest bathroom? It's too far away.
那就在大厅的下面呢 加布 她需要休息
It's right down the hall. Gaby, she needs her rest.
还有 就是
And besides, that bed
这张床要比客厅房♥间里的床舒服多了
is much more comfortable than the one in the guest room.
对 我当然知道
Yeah, I know.
所以我让人把床放在这里
That's why I had the movers put it in here, wherewesleep.
我还是回到我的房♥间好了
Maybe I go to my bed.
对 小梅 那样应该好些
Yes, xiao-Mei, that would be good.
UH-OH.
Uh-oh.
算了吧 你还是用我们的洗手间好了
Fine. You can use our toilet.
噢 别踢我
Ow! Stop kicking me.
我只是想舒服些
I'm just trying to get comfortable.
这样 两个人?想得美!
Yeah, in a twin? Good luck.
上帝啊 我想回到自己的床上
God, I want my bed back.
我们明天去买♥♥一个又大又舒服的床
We'll go buy a nice big one tomorrow
就把它放在这里 好吗?
and put it in here, okay?
这不是问题所在 我们提前一周进入了怀孕阶段
That is not the point. We are a week into this pregnancy,
现在你什么都是先考虑小梅的需要 而不是我的
and you're already putting xiao-Mei's needs before mine.
要知道 现在是她需要照顾 她是我孩子的妈妈
Well, she's the priority now. She's the mother of my child.
让她见鬼吧 那可是我的卵子
Like hell she is. That ismyegg.
你知道我的意思 她只是......
You know what I mean. She's the...
烤炉 卡洛斯 她就是烤炉
Oven, Carlos. The oven.
需要细心照顾的代价昂贵的烤炉
A well-cared-for, well-paid oven.
我们又开始争吵了 是我错了 好吧?
It came out wrong. I'm sorry, okay?
现在我们睡觉好吗
Now can we just get some sleep?
噢 亲爱的 对不起
Ohh! Babe, I'm sorry.
我发誓 我发誓我不是故意的
I swear. I swear I didn't mean to.
我只是把腿蜷起来了
My leg just cramped up.
你要去哪 那是我的枕头
Where are you going? That's my pillow!
晚安
Good night.
马太福音
Matthew!
妈妈 快点
Mom, come on.
上帝啊 你在里面干吗
Oh, my god. What are you doing in there?
是你吗?
Danielle, is that you?
我妈妈知道我们对卡博做的事情了
My mom found out what we did to Caleb.
她气坏了 就把我锁在了这里 别担心 我会放你出来的
She flipped out and locked me in here. Don't worry. I'll get you out.
小心点 一定要小心点 好吗
Be really careful, okay? Please, okay?
她以前从来没有这样生气过的
I've never seen her like this before.
这次她真的生气了
She's seriously lost it this time.
我知道妈妈们抓狂是什么样子
I know a little something about psycho moms.
相信我 会没事的
Trust me, I'll be fine.
好
Hey.
派对后清理工作啊?
Cleaning up after the big party?
对啊
Yeah.
现在很晚了
You know, it's late.
你还是先睡觉吧
Why don't you, uh, go to bed and, you know,
明天早上我和朱莉一起帮你清理
let Julie and I help you with that in the morning?
谢了 但 我睡不着
Oh, that's okay. I can't sleep anyway.
你 还好吗
Are you... okay?
你应该听说发生什么事情了吧
I take it you heard what happened.
嗯 知道你在孩子们面前发火了
Yeah, when you flip out in front of the pep squad,
消息传的可真快啊
word travels fast.
我总是觉得
It was the oddest sensation.
我很好 所有的事情都很好
I was fine, and everything was fine,
但是突然之间 我好像从身体里面出来
and then suddenly I was on the outside of my body
看到一个长得象我的人
watching a woman who looked like me
歇斯底里的样子 象一个疯子
becoming a raving maniac.
布里 我很担心你...
Bree, I'm worried about you. Do...
你是不是应该看看医生? 不用 我还好
Do you think that you should see someone? Oh, no, I'm fine.
只是有点累了 我只需要好好休息一下
I'm just tired, that's all. I just need a long rest,
然后 我就会恢复全新的样子了
and then I'm gonna be as good as new.
好 这样吧 先不要清理了 先睡觉吧
Okay, well, then why don't you stop and go to bed?
但 现在我睡不着
Because, um, I can't sleep just yet.
为什么呢
Why not?
我睡觉的时候 会做梦
Because when I sleep, I dream,
总会梦见安德鲁的样子
and when I dream, I keep seeing Andrew's face
就在车后镜里看着我
in that rearview mirror.
你在说什么呢
Okay, what are you talking about?
安德鲁...
Andrew, um...
不是自己离家出走的
Didn't run away.
我在半路上让他下车
I, um, dropped him off in the middle of nowhere,
告诉他 我不能再在他身边了
told him that I couldn't be around him anymore,
然后...
and then...
我开车走了
I drove off.
所以 我只是需要一点时间 来忘记我做的事情
So I just need a little time to forget what I've done,
之后 我就可以睡好觉了
and then I can sleep again.
嗨
Hey.
知道吗 我一点都不累
You know, I am not even tired.
所以 为什么不留在这里 帮你一下呢
So... why don't I stay up and help you?
你真好
That would be nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂?
Hello?
喂 你怎么样?
Hey, you. How you doing?
很好啊!
Hey! Great.
大西洋城怎样?你赢到钱了吗?
Great. How's Atlantic city? Are you, um, winning some money?
噢 不输不赢
Oh, I'm about even.
好了 我要返回赌场了
Actually, I'm heading back into the casino right now
再试试我的运气
to try my luck again. Yeah?
你真是个赌鬼
You're quite a gambler.
杰瑞呢?
Where's Jerry?
呃 杰瑞?
Uh, Jerry?
他啊 呃 他在这里啊 亲爱的 孩子们怎样?
He... he's right here. Hey, honey, how are the kids?
很好啊 他们在日托室呢
Great. Great. They're in the day care room.
我在看护着他们呢
I'm... looking at 'em right now.
呵呵 那你进去吧
Hey, why don't you walk in there and, um,
我想和他们说几句
put 'em on the phone with me so I can say hi?
好的 没问题
Okay. Sure.
能不能让我先和杰瑞说两句?
First, can I talk to Jerry?
你为什么想和杰瑞讲话呢
Why do you wanna talk to Jerry?
只是问声好 这已经很长时间了
Well, just, you know, say hello. It's been a long time.
天哪 真是奇怪
Wow, man, that is weird.
有没有听见车的警铃♥声♥
Can you hear... Do you hear that car alarm?
没有啊
Uh... no.
真奇怪 这里和手♥机♥里居然都可以听见
It's strange, because I can hear it here andthrough the phone.
噢 可能是回声吧
Whoa. That's weird kind of feedback, you know?
物理现象就是这么奇怪
Physics can be spooky that way.
好的 我要走了
Listen, I gotta go. I gotta go.
艾德正在和我聊天呢
Ed is talking to me, and, um,
我回头给你回电♥话♥
I'll call you back later?
好的
Um, okay.
拜拜
Okay, bye.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
911有急事吗?
9-1-1. Is this an emergency?
我想是的
I think so.
我的邻居保罗.杨一直在威胁我
My neighbor, Paul young, has been threatening me.
他现在在吗?
Is he there right now?
没
No.
这样啊 除非他真的作了什么
Ma'am, until he actually does something,
否则 我们不能采取任何措施
there's nothing we can do.
但 我不想再生活在恐惧之中了
Well, I won't live in fear anymore.
如果你们这些人不采取措施的话
If you people refuse to confront him,
大概 我自己要做点什么了
I guess I'll just have to do it myself.
等一下 我不是过来吵架的
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表