剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
那又怎么样
So?
那你喜欢他么?
So do you really like him?
当然喜欢
Of course I do.
他聪明、风趣、而且善良
He's smart and funny and kind.
聪明、风趣、善良
Smart, funny, kind.
我可没听出爱意
I don't hear the word "love" in there.
爱是个很庄重的词
Well, that's a big word.
我们刚开始约会 我们有一种默契
We just started dating, and we have a connection,
我会跟着这种感觉 看看有何发展
and I'm gonna follow it through and see where it goes.
我懂了 你会一直拴住他 直到没有感觉为止
Oh, I get it. You're gonna string him along till you feel something you don't
并为此浪费5年的时间
and waste the next five years of your life.
相比之下我浪费在你身上的是12年
As opposed to the 12 I wasted on you?
我们为什么要谈这些
Why are we talking about this?
我好像从没有问过你的意见
I don't recall asking you your opinion.
因为我们是一家人 我享有某些权利
Because we're married and I have certain rights,
其中之一就是烦扰你
and one of them is the right to badger you.
好了 你可以走了
Okay, you know, you can leave now.
我真希望能透视你的灵魂
I wish I could M. R. I. Your soul--
出去
out!
这不好玩
it's not funny.
嘿 当心我老婆 她在火头上呢
hey, watch out for my wife. She's on a tear.
这张是我们在度假
Oh, here's one we took on vacation.
Gaby 我们得选那些健康向上的照片
Hmm. Gaby, these pictures have to be wholesome.
必须让他们觉得...
They gotta say...
"这家人能把我的孩子抚养好"
"these people will do a great job raising a child. "
那怎么了?
So?
可你没穿上衣
So you're topless.
没错 可那毕竟是裸体海滩啊
Yeah, but it's st. Barts,
而且你的手还遮住了我的重要部位
and your hands are covering my naughty parts.
你是指拿着龙舌兰酒那支?
Do you mean the hand that's holding the tequila shot,
还是握着古巴雪茄那支?
or the one that's holding the cuban cigar?
那真是次难忘的旅行
Yeah, that was a good trip.
盖比
Gaby!
好吧 不选这张 -哪张都不能选
Fine. We won't use it. -We can't use any of 'em.
这里面每一张照片
Every single picture of the two of us,
要么就是在抽烟喝酒 要么就是在暴露
we're either drinking or smoking or naked.
我们不过是有点贪玩
So we like to have fun. I mean, who doesn't understand that
那些未婚的年轻妈妈最理解这一点了
better than an unwed, knocked-up teenager?
这是正经事
This is serious.
如果不能让人家相信我们是好人...
If we can't sell ourselves as good people...
那就必须找其他人帮忙
well, then we'll just have to find someone who can do it for us.
这么说你们是要我...
So you want me to, uh...
把你们包装成好家长?
pitch you as parents?
你是做广♥告♥的嘛 肯定能行
You're in advertising. You can do it.
只要把我们描写得很适合带孩子就行了
Just write us a character reference saying we're great with kids.
哦 这是送给你的
Oh, this is for you.
哦 没必要贿赂我嘛
Oh. Well, you don't have to bribe me.
大家都是朋友
We're all friends here. (Chuckles)
既然这样 那说我们是你家孩子 的名义双亲也可以吗
keeping that in mind, would it also be okay if we were your kids' godparents?
噢!呃 我想行
Oh! Uh... I guess.
太好了 我们能照些照片来记载下这一刻吗?
Great, and can we take some fake pictures to document it?
你恐怕没带开瓶器吧
I don't suppose you brought a corkscrew?
你没有许可 如果你不抓他
You didn't have a warrant, and if you don't arrest him,
那你得告诉我他要什么
then you gotta tell me what he wants.
你好 Mike
Hello, Mike.
Felicia 你在这干嘛?
Felicia, what are you doing here?
噢 我离开的太匆忙了
Oh, I left in such a rush.
有许多旧事我忘记处理了
There was a lot of old business I forgot to wrap up.
一定是很重要的事情
Well, it must be pretty important business,
才能让你搬回你觉得 谋杀了你妹妹的男人的隔壁
gets you to move back in next door to the man you think murdered your sister.
你这么说Paul真是好笑
It's funny you should mention paul.
你知道吗 警♥察♥昨晚来把他带走了
You know, the police came and took him away last night.
警♥察♥?
The police?
从他们推他的方式
And from the way they were manhandling him,
我想他不会很快就回来了
ooh, I don't think he'll be back anytime soon.
不 我只是想和他说话 就这样
(Zach) no, I just wanna talk to him, that's all...
到底发生什么了?
what the hell's going on?
与你无关 Mike
It's none of your concern, Mike.
你听我说 如果Paul Young发生了什么事
You listen to me, if anything happens to Paul Young--
已经发生了
it already happened.
几个小时之前
Hours ago.
他死了?
He's dead?
就像我说的
Like I said,
不是你该过问的事
it's none of your concern.
也许你没搞懂我的意思 Noah 你把事情弄糟了
Maybe you don't get it, noah. You screwed up.
你刚杀死了你孙子生命中最重要的人
You just killed the most important person in your grandson's life.
你觉得当他发现你做的事后 他还会想和你扯上关系吗?
Do you think he's gonna have anything to do with you once he finds out?
相信我
And believe me,
我保证他会发现的
I'll make sure he finds out.
哦 甜心 这个肉馅糕-它有点烧糊了
So, honey, the meat loaf--it's, um, it's a little burnt.
噢 当时我正和Susan讲电♥话♥
Oh, right, I was talking to Susan on the phone,
我把它放锅里时间长些了 对不起
and I left it in a little longer than I should've. Sorry.
没事
It's okay. (Sighs)
有那么糟吗?
is it that bad?
不 不 一点都不
No. No, not bad at all.
恩 好
Oh, good.
Parker别把你的胳膊放在桌上 快点
Parker, don't put your elbows on the table. Come on.
不过你答应你不会全力放在工作上的
But you'd agree it wasn't your best effort.
什么?
Huh?
做饭 你答应负责的任务
The meal, the task you agreed to take on.
你答应不会全心放在上面 对吧?
You'd agree that you didn't give it 100%, right?
Tom 如果你想说什么
Tom, if you're gonna make a point,
最好现在就在说出来 别等我拿盘扔你
why don't you do it now before I hurl the plate at you?
没人能一直全心投入 因为他们不可能做不到
Nobody gives 100% of his effort all the time because they can't.
那是不可能的
It is impossible.
在你时间和精力有限的情况下 只需做到最好
You do the best you can with the time and energy you have.
别说了 这只是肉馅糕
Stop right there. This is meat loaf. (Chuckles)
你说的是生意
your presentation was business.
你是说客户比你自己的家人 还值得你放更多精力?
You're saying the client deserves more effort than your own family?
好
Okay.
如果我为工作时让你难堪了而向你道歉的话
So if I apologize for upsetting you at work,
我们能不说这个了 继续吃饭吗?
can we get past it and enjoy our meal?
当然
Absolutely.
对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I am sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
孩子们 肉馅糕怎么样?
So, boys, how do you enjoy the meat loaf?
有点咸
It's a little salty.
嗯
(Preston) yeah.
吃吧
Just eat it.
好了
there.
完美
Perfect.
好了
All right.
好了 再来一次
all right, one more time.
什么?
What?
对
Yeah.
老兄 我可不想打破你的脸
Dude, I don't wanna mess up your face.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
那就照我的话去做
Then do what I tell you.
艰难的一天
Rough day.
是阿
Yeah.
我想知道有没什么办法 能使它变好些
I wonder if there's any way that we can turn it around still.
好问题
Good question.
不过 怎么做呢 怎么做呢
But what to do? What to do?
对啊
Yeah.
嗨! 怎么了?
Hi! What's up?
你干吗一直想那么做?
Why do you keep trying to do that?
什么? -想到上面去
What? -Trying to get on top.
你上面? 不 我没有
Of you? No, I'm not.
你一直推我 就像你要压住我
You were pushing on me like you were trying to sack me.
我感觉到了
I felt it.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表