剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Mom, I don't want any of this stuff.
这不是一个真正的生日派对 亲爱的 我就是要给你一个好的派对
It's not even my real birthday. Danielle, I just want you to have the best party
你一生中最好的派对
you have ever had in your entire life.
我只是希望 几个好朋友过来聚聚 随便逛逛
I just want a few friends to come over and hang out.
你可以做个蛋糕
You can make a cake,
但是 这么多的气球
but giant balloon numbers?
我的意思是 她们会取笑我的
I mean, come on. They would all make fun of me.
这样啊
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
亲爱的 我不能这样把它们当垃圾扔掉
Honey, I can't possibly put it in the garbage as is.
只是一个典型的范.德.坎普家的早上
It's just another morning with the Van de kamps.
苏珊 是不是我吵醒你了?
Oh, Susan, did I wake you?
没有 我自己醒的
Uh, no. No, I was up.
这么大的噪音 真是过意不去
Well, I'm sorry about the noise.
只是丹尼尔不喜欢这些气球
It's just that Danielle doesn't want balloons,
时间有些仓促
and I'm kind of pressed for time.
布里 你没事吧?
Bree... are you okay?
她说 她不喜欢气球
She said she doesn't want balloons.
我很好 没事
I'm fine.
妈妈
Mom?
我知道你在外边 求你了 和我说句话吧
Look, I know you're out there. Please, just talk to me.
妈妈,我需要喝点东西
Mom, I need something to drink.
水 果汁 随便什么东西都可以 求你了
Just some water, some juice. Something, anything. Please.
妈妈
Mom!
你想让我承认害了卡博
You want me to say that I set Caleb up?
是的 是我做的
Yeah, I did it.
这几年来 我一直在想
I started thinking about all those years...
这么多年来我们一直在照顾他
Years that we had to take care of him, and...
我觉得或许一旦他离开我们
I just thought maybe once he was gone,
我们可以过正常的生活
we could have a normal life.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
但 妈妈 你必须让我离开这里啊
But, mom, you have got to let me out of here now.
该死的
Damn you!
你就是想让我这样过下去
You were willing to stand by
让我毫无理由的杀死你哥哥
and let me murder your brother without reason.
那是不可饶恕的背叛
That's an unforgivable betrayal.
我快要被气死了
I am so consumed with rage.
你最好留在那里 一旦你出来
It's best you stay in there, because if I let you out,
我不能确定会对你做什么
I don't know what I might do to you.
你好?
Hello?
我需要伊迪说出她的想法
I need Edie to spill her guts.
你知道怎么使用录音机吗
What do you know about wearing a wire?
你看到红色灯了没有?
So you see the little red light? Mm.
这是声控装置
It's all voice-activated,
如果灯是亮着的 你们的话就会被录音
so if the light's on, you're recording.
我演示一下怎样打开
Uh, let me show you how to tape it on.
好的
Oh, okay.
不好意思 我的手有点凉
Sorry if my hands are cold.
噢 没关系 可以
Um... no, that's okay. They're fine.
你确定你想这样做吗
So you sure you wanna do this?
对 现在我处处碰壁
Yeah. I'm sort of up against the wall.
保险公♥司♥需要先拿到证据
The insurance company needs proof fast,
布里家有一些奇怪的事情发生
and things are sort of weird at Bree's.
我不想让自己变得不受欢迎
I don't wanna overstay my welcome.
如果尴尬 你可以到这里来
Well, if things get tough, you can always stay here.
测试 测试
Testing, testing.
抱歉 你刚才是不是 邀请我搬过来和你一起住
I'm sorry. Did you just invite me to move in with you?
你和朱莉可以住在那个空闲的卧室
Well, you and Julie in the spare bedroom.
哦
Oh.
你是不是...
You've...
你不是说过可以重新成为朋友?
You've been saying how you want to be friends again,
对的
and you're right.
我们没有理由不是朋友的
There's no reason we can't be friends.
你确定这不会破坏你的 呃 你的约会生活
You sure that won't put a crimp in your, uh, dating life?
就是那个和你一起看电影的女孩
You know, that girl you were at the movies with?
不 那样的事情不会再发生了
No. That was a one-time thing.
但 那个叫奥森的家伙 是怎么回事?
But what about that guy, though? Orson.
噢 他听见失火了 只是过来帮一下忙而已
Yeah, he just heard about the fire and came over to help.
我们只是朋友
We're friends.
噢 这样啊 我们谁也没有和别人约会啊
Oh. So... neither of us is dating anybody.
看来没有
Guess not.
我拿到登机卡了
I got my boarding pass.
做你需要做的事情 不用担心孩子
Do what you need to do and don't worry about the kids.
我会处理好的
I'll keep 'em out of trouble.
我是不是疯了?
Is this crazy?
跟踪汤姆横跨这个国家 就是为了侦察他
Following Tom across the country just to spy on him?
如果他知道我这样做...
If he knew I was doing this...
上帝啊 我觉得 我不能这样做
God, I don't think I can go through with this.
想一下 可能什么事情也没有
Now, look, there's probably nothing going on,
但是你需要知道真♥相♥
but you need to know the truth.
需要吗 我现在很幸福啊
Do I? I'm happy.
我的意思是以前很幸福 换个角度想一下
I mean, I was. Why don't I just look the other way
假装什么事情也没有发生过? 许多女人都会选择这样做
and pretend nothing's wrong? Lots of women can do that.
但我们都知道 你不是这样的女人
But we both know you're not one of them.
如果我真的看到他和另一个女人在一起 那该怎么办?
And what if I see him with another woman? What then?
我有支枪
I own a gun.
♪♪♪
这还好吧?
You okay here?
很好 为什么这样问
I'm fine. Why?
只是 大家开始问蛋糕的事情了
It's just, people have been asking about the cake,
你已经作了一个多小时了
and you've been icing it for over an hour.
噢 我总是弄不好
Well, I just keep messing it up.
我也不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
你可能很累了
You're probably just tired.
我和妈妈听见你整夜没睡觉
My mom and I heard you up all night.
奶油好像太厚了
It just keeps coming out too thick.
要知道 大家不会去在意
You know, people aren't gonna care
蛋糕是不是完美的
if the icing isn't perfect.
大家会去注意细节的
People care about details.
丹尼尔以后的某天回忆起来
Someday when Danielle looks back,
我想让她记得这个蛋糕是多么的完美
I want her to remember just how perfect her cake looked
她妈妈为了让她高兴 付出了多大的努力
and how hard her mother worked to make her happy.
这个蛋糕是我爱的象征
This cake is a symbol of my love.
噢 那看起来很好吃的样子
Well, it looks delicious.
♪ happy birthday to you ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ Happy birthday Dear Danielle ♪
停一下!有支蜡烛熄灭了
Stop! One of the candles went out.
啊 我要重新做一下这个
Um, we're gonna have to do this all over again.
很抱歉 我马上就会好的
I'm sorry. I'll be right back.
妈妈 这样可以的 甜心 这可是你特别的日子啊
Mom, it's all right. Sweetheart, this is your special day.
应该点燃所有的蜡烛的
All of your candles should be lit.
马上就好的
It'll just take me two seconds.
她没有搞错吧?
Is she serious?
欢迎来到我的私人地狱
Welcome to my own private hell.
这真是好吃的糖霜啊
That is some serious frosting.
准备好了
All righty.
谁动蛋糕了?
Who touched this?
妈妈 没关系的 只是一点糖霜
Mom, what is the matter? It's just a little frosting.
有人弄坏了你的蛋糕
Somebody ruined your cake,
我想知道是谁这么不小心
and I wanna know who could be that thoughtless.
你?还是你?谁动了?
Was it you? Or you?! Who was it?
妈妈 求求你了 你这样会令我很尴尬的
Mom, please, you're embarrassing me.
是你 你是吃了她的糖霜的女孩
You. You look like a girl who enjoys her frosting.
没!没有!我没有动
No! No, I didn't touch it.
这只是一块蛋糕而已 看在上帝的份上 求你了 切蛋糕吧
It's just a cake, for god sakes. Will you please just cut it?
范德坎普太太
Mrs. Van De Kamp...
张开嘴 我要闻一下你的气味
Open your mouth. I wanna smell your breath.
不是我!是巴比干的!
It wasn't me! It was Barbie.
巴比!
Barbie!
你到底作了什么?
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你把它搞坏了 你把所有的事情搞砸了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表