剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
一场盛大的婚礼需要准备几个月
It takes months to plan a classy wedding, you know?
还记得我们的吗? 你要在户外举♥行♥?
Remember ours, hmm? You had to have it outdoors, huh?
噢 那天下着倾盆大雨
Ugh. It poured.
我想要杀了那个天气预报员
I could have murdered that weatherman.
我们全部都在这么小的 露台沿下面猛吃东西
We were all crammed under this little gazebo thingy.
都歇斯底里了
It was hysterical.
我觉得整场婚礼都被毁了
I thought the whole wedding day was ruined.
我很喜欢 那让人情不自禁
I loved it! It felt spontaneous.
所有的朋友都围绕着我们
All our friends gathered close around us, hmm?
记得吗?
Remember?
你还说那是你一生当中最快乐的一天
You said it was the happiest day of your life.
就像你要娶伊迪
Just like you marrying Edie
那也会是她一生中最美好的一天
will be the happiest day ofherlife.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Right.
也是她的
Her, too.
再见
Toodles.
嗨
Oh, hi.
你好
Hello.
安德鲁说我可以来一罐苏打汽水
Andrew said it was all right for me to get a cream soda.
噢 当然可以 请便
Uh, sure. Help yourself.
冰箱里还有结霜的杯子
There's also frosted glasses in the freezer.
易拉罐就可以了 谢谢你
Can is fine, but thank you.
哦 还有 我给你留了张
Oh, and, uh, I left a list for you
将要作证的证人名单
of the witnesses we'll be deposing.
就放在那边的柜子上
It's, uh, there on the counter.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
我知道你还在生我的气 恩...
I know that you're still angry with me, and, um...
我想告诉你 我 恩...
I wanted to tell you that I have, um...
在进行一个康复疗程
Joined a recovery program.
A.a. (嗜酒者互诫协会)
A.a.
我只是想让你知道...
I just wanted you to know that...
还有想和你说对不起
And to tell you I'm sorry.
你是...
You are...
一个很真诚的朋友 我值得你诚心对待
A real friend, and I value your honesty.
噢 我不想对任何人生气
Oh, I don't wanna be mad anymore.
我很高兴听到这些
And I'm so happy to hear all that,
我真为你感到自豪
and I am so proud of you. Oh, thanks,
谢谢 不过我还有些麻烦没解决
but I'm not really out of the woods yet.
我面前还有件令人头疼的官司
I still have this whole court case hanging over my head.
我听说了
I heard about that.
安德鲁要求脱离监护?
Andrew's asking to be emancipated?
是啊 而且他的律师还到处取证
Yes, and his lawyer is taking depositions now
来看看我是否是一个合格的家长
to see if I am a fit parent.
考虑到我和你的孩子发生的不幸
Oy. And considering that mishap that I had with your kids,
我 我猜他一会很想和你谈谈的
I, uh, I imagine he'll be anxious to talk to you.
我想这有可能
Well, it makes sense, I guess.
是啊
Yeah.
你打算说些什么呢?
Do you have any idea what you might say?
我 恩...
I, um...
我会集中说你的好人品
I'll focus on your good qualities.
我不会再奢求更多了
I could not ask for anything more.
谢谢
Thanks.
回头见
See you around, I hope. All right.
那... 并不是你来道歉的原因 是吗?
That's... not why you came to apologize, is it?
你是指什么?
What do you mean?
是为了作证的事情来和我说情
To soften me up for the deposition.
当然不是
Of course not.
恩...
Um...
我只是希望你了解一些事
I just want you to understand something.
安德鲁提出控告...
Andrew is making accusations...
错误的指控 说我虐待他
False accusations, saying that I abused him,
都是因为我不让他
all because I wouldn't let him have his trust fund early
提前拿到信托基金去买♥♥车
so he could buy a car.
我是说 难道你要责怪我
I mean, can you blame me for wanting to know
只是想得到你的支持吗?
if I have your support?
那...
And...
那又...怎样
So... what,
你想让我撒谎? 为你掩饰?
you want me to lie? Make you look good?
我真的不是那么想的
I actually don't want anything of the sort.
好
Good.
因为当我作证的时候
Because when I give my deposition,
我会说出事实
I'm going to tell the truth.
什么事让你大驾光临?
To what do I owe this pleasure?
我想让你看点事
I want you to look at something.
迈拉.霍尔特在和保罗.杨说话
Myra holt is talking to Paul young,
就像和其他的邻居一样闲谈
chatting away with him as though he were any other neighbor.
我告诉过她他杀了我姐姐
Now I told her he killed my sister.
6个月前在超♥市♥结账的时候
I mentioned it to her six months ago when we were
我就和她提起过
standing in the express line at the market.
不过她仍然 无动于衷 还在那畅所欲言
But still, there she is, yakking away.
噢 麦克
Oh, Mike.
我恐怕大家的记性都大不如前了
I'm afraid people's memories aren't what they used to be.
你想怎样 费丽莎?
What do you want, Felicia?
我想看看你的记性如何
I wanna see how goodyourmemory is,
如果你还记得某个对我的承诺
if you recall a certain promise you made to me.
我不能杀他 -为什么不能? 给我个好的理由
I am not gonna kill him. Why not? Give me one good reason.
因为事情有变
Because things have changed.
怎么变? 我姐姐还在地下躺的快烂掉
How? My sister still lies rotting in the ground.
还有迪尔德莉也是 不 我完全没看出来事情有什么变化
So does dierdre. No, I don't see how anything's changed at all.
你不得不就这样随他去了
You're just gonna have to let this go.
听起来好像某人已经不再愤怒了
Sounds to me as though someone's let go of his rage.
也许吧
Maybe I have.
是吗 我可没有
Well, ihaven't.
那个跳脱衣舞的贱♥人♥骗了我们
And that bitch of a stripper lied to us.
那孩子的父亲完全被蒙在鼓里
The father's totally in the dark.
很显然他想要这个孩子 索利斯先生 如果孩子的父亲
He clearly wants to keep the baby. Mr. Solis, if the father wants
坚持 那我们也无能为力
to assert his rights here, there's nothing we can do.
我会再找个孩子 我保证
I'll find you another baby. I promise.
我不要其他的 我就要这个 噢 亲爱的 他是对的
I don't want another baby. I want this one! Oh, honey, he's right, okay.
那个垃圾女人从一开始就在骗我们
That trashy girl has been lying to us from the get-go.
趁有机会我们再找一个 那样做不值得
Let's just walk away while we can. It's not worth it.
听着 别泄气 加布 拜托 好吗?
Look, don't get cold feet now, Gaby, please. All right?
让我们就像收买♥♥利比一样收买♥♥弗兰克
Let's just pay frank the way we paid Libby
然后把孩子带回家 -等 等 等...
and then bring the baby home. Wait, wait, wait...
你们收买♥♥利比?
You paid Libby?
你说过我们只需给她送礼
You said we could give her gifts.
但所有人都喜欢现金
Everybody loves getting cash.
我可能会因为这个 而被吊销律师执照
I could probably be disbarred for even listening to this.
我不能容忍♥贩卖♥♥婴儿
I cannot condone baby-buying!
而且我绝对不会参与其中
And I sure as hell can't be part of it.
噢 贝尔先生 别这样
Oh, Mr. Beale, come on.
不 不 听我说
No, no, hear me out.
如果你一意孤行
If you are determined to go down this dark road,
在我不知道的情况下拿走...
and unbeknownst to me steal this...
我桌子上的这份父亲弃权申明书
Paternal rights waiver that's sitting on my desk,
并且还让那个叫弗兰克的家伙 在两面和顶上都签字的话
and have this frank guy sign both sides and date the top,
我也决不能参与
I can't be part of that, either.
Hmm.
Hmm.
好了 我会去爸爸那里的
Okay, i-I'm gonna go to dad's.
噢 等等 为什么不让我和你一起去
Oh, wait! Why don't you let me walk with you?
你不是要多休息吗?
Uh, shouldn't you be resting?
不 我很好
No! I'm fine.
医生告诉我要保持血液循环
The doctor said I should actually keep my blood flowing.
你非要在我去伊迪那里的时候这样吗?
Well, do you have to do it while we walk over to Edie's?
我只是...我不想你碰到爸爸
I just... I don't wanna risk you running into dad.
好...
Okay...
你们最近看起来好像很亲密
You guys have just been so chummy lately,
而且... 你们那样调情 让我感到不知所措
and... this whole flirting thing is kind of freaking me out.
等一下 我们...我们没有调情
Wait a second, we're... we're not flirting.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表