剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
哇 她真漂亮
Wow, she's... gorgeous.
我的小女孩会继承好的基因
Yeah. My little girl's gonna inherit some wonderful genes.
利比的头发是原色吗?
Is this Libby's real hair color?
对 都是天生的
Yes, it's all natural,
从漂亮的牙齿到C罩杯的胸部
from her straight teeth to her "c" cup.
我知道她协调性很好因为是脱衣舞娘
And I know she's athletic because she's a pole dancer,
也希望这点
so I really hope
小女儿也能继承
that my little girl inherits that as well.
是运动基因 不是钢管舞基因
No, the athletic gene, not the pole dancing gene.
苏姗 宝贝
Susie, baby?
接到你的电♥话♥ 过来看看
Oh, I got your call, uh... I thought I'd stop by.
没注意到你有朋友 嗨 女士们
I didn't realize you had company. Hello, ladies.
就一会 推我走
Um, we'll just be a second. Just wheel me.
马上回来
Be right back.
一小会
Just be a second.
他叫她宝贝?
Did he just call her "baby"?
是啊 他们几时停止仇恨的?
Yeah. When did they stop hating each other?
我要你明天晚上躲开伊迪
I need you to ditch Edie tomorrow night
和我跟罗恩医生共尽晚餐
and have dinner with Dr. Ron and me.
为什么我要那么做?
Now why would I do that?
首先 你勾搭上了秘书
Well, for starters, because you banged your secretary,
这辈子你都欠我
and you owe me for the rest of your life.
我会带酒来
I'll bring the wine.
知道吗 麦克出现之前
Well, you know, before Mike came along,
我一直以为他们会和好 为什么?
I always just assumed they'd get back together. Why?
我以为他们恨之入骨
I thought they always annoyed the heck out of each other.
他们好的时候你还不认识他们
You didn't know them during the good times.
他们间有那么多火花和激♥情♥
I mean, there was such a spark between them, so much passion.
那么的快乐
They would always make each other laugh.
你真的告诉罗恩医生还爱着麦克?
You actually told Dr. Ron that you still love Mike?
你不能闭嘴?糟透了 当时不清醒
Okay, will you shut up? It's not funny. I was drugged.
是啊 抱歉 抱歉
Right. Sorry, sorry.
那你怎么解释的?
So how'd you get out of that one?
我说谎告诉他我不认识什么麦克
I lied and I told him I didn't know a Mike.
我确定每个人都认识个把麦克 我知道
Everyone knows a Mike. I am aware of that.
为什么不..... 因为
So why didn't you just... Because I panicked, okay?
我很不安 罗恩医生手术后就没来看过我
Dr. Ron hadn't come in to see me since the operation
我没有安全感
and I was feeling insecure and...
说出实话
I just didn't feel like the truth
可不是好主意
was a luxury I could afford.
笑吧 想笑就笑吧
Yes, go ahead. You may resume laughing.
女士们 见到你们很高兴 明天见
Uh... Ladies, always a pleasure. And you, I'll see you tomorrow.
怎么?
What?
只是个草稿
This is just a preliminary sketch,
但明白我的意图吗?
but you see what I'm thinking of?
我喜欢 很喜欢 会印一份给艾德看
I love it. I just love it. Let get a copy to ed.
我得接电♥话♥
Oh, shoot, I gotta take this one.
抱歉 是汤姆 没关系 保姆带我儿子来了
I'm sorry. It's Tom. That's okay. My nanny is here with my son.
反正我得去喂他 太好了 慢慢来
I need to go feed him anyway. Perfect! Take your time.
嘿亲爱的 纽约怎么样?
Hey, honey. How's the big apple treating ya?
不错 那些客户喜欢你的提案吗?
Good. Did those, uh, snooty clients like your pitch?
那提案棒极了
Well, that's perfect.
太好了
Excellent.
呃
Uh-huh.
我得
Um, I'm...
我得走开一下...一会打回给你
I'm, um... I'm gonna have... I'm gonna call you back.
哦 上帝啊!
Oh, my god!
你好!
Hello there!
我想你的朋友也许喜欢点心
I thought you and your friend might like some snacks.
他是我的律师 我们的谈话收法律保护
He's my lawyer, and this is privileged communication,
所以出去 安德鲁 别那么没礼貌
so get out. Andrew, there's no need to be rude.
你想得真周到 范-德-坎普夫人
This is very kind of you, Mrs. Van De Kamp.
我还是很惊讶你会帮我的儿子
Well, I'm still appalled that you're helping my son
完成他荒唐的计划
with this ridiculous emancipation scheme,
但在我的房♥子里你就是客人 客人应该得到款待
but you are a guest in my house, and guests get sandwiches.
如果想让他放弃帮我
You know, if you'd let me go to his office, you wouldn't have
假装对他好是没用的 安德鲁 也许某个蠢法官
to pretend to be nice to him. Andrew, there may be a judge out there
会完成你的心愿
stupid enough to emancipate you,
但在那之前我还是有你的监护权
but until you find him, I retain all my parental rights,
其中之一就是教你好好做人
one of which is to ground your sorry behind until kingdom come.
伯曼尼先生 很高兴再次见到你
Mr. Bormanis, nice to see you again.
请别把食物弄到地毯上
And, um, please don't get crumbs on my carpet.
你得帮我离开这里
You have got to get me out of here.
她要把我逼疯了
That bitch is driving me crazy.
这个案子可不容易
This case is not a slam dunk.
她酗酒的毛病本来是我们的筹码
Her drinking was supposed to be our silver bullet,
但既然她开始戒酒 我们得想些别的办法
but since she joined a.A... We've gotta do something,
如果她赢了 我就没有自♥由♥ 听我的建议
because if she wins, she's gonna own me. My advice?
说服她让你独♥立♥对她是最好的选择
Convince her it's in her best interest to let you go.
你不会希望上法庭 为什么?
You don't wanna see the inside of a courtroom. Why?
在这类案子里 外表决定一切
In family court, appearance means everything.
如果她是冷漠 醉醺醺的
If she came off abusive or stoned or even uncaring,
我们就很有利
we'd be in good shape.
但你母亲最擅长的
But if there's one thing your mom understands...
就是表演
It's presentation.
嗯
Mmm.
我能借50吗?
Can I borrow $50?
钱包里
Purse.
为什么要那么多钱?
Why do you want so much money?
我19岁了 有时要用钱 有必要向你汇报吗?
I'm 19. Sometimes I need money. Do I have to be interrogated?
如果问我拿 就得汇报
You do if you want a dime out of me.
干什么用的?
What's it for?
下礼拜丹妮尔生日
Danielle's having her birthday next week.
我只是想给她份体面的礼物
I just wanna be sure I can get her a decent present.
给她写首诗 不用钱
Write her a poem. It's free.
还有什么事?
Is there something else you want?
你以为我喜欢问你要钱?
Do you think I like to beg for money?
我问你要因为你不让我找工作!
I do this because you won't let me get a job.
照顾你的兄弟要很多时间
Looking after your brother isa full-time job
为了我们两个 你明白 去他的
for both of us, and you know that. Well, screw him!
马修! 不 我是认真的
Matthew! No, I'm serious, mom, because we have both
我们两把一辈子都拴住了 到底为了什么?
put our entire lives on hold, and for what?
都已经一年了 他一点都没好起来 我看到他进步了
It's been almost a year and he hasn't gotten any better. I see him improving!
那只是因为你一厢情愿
That's because you see what you wanna see!
妈妈 是时候放弃了
It is time to put him away, mom.
让专家去照顾他
Just let some professionals take care of him.
我们不需要搬家 我们能找回自己的生活
We wouldn't have to move. We could have our lives back.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你们吵架了?
You fighting?
不,亲爱的
No, sweetie.
马修的朋友丹妮尔生日到了
Matthew's friend Danielle has a birthday coming up.
我们只是在讨论送她什么
We were just talking about what gift to give her.
我想送首饰
Well, I was thinking jewelry...
50块够了
So 50 bucks should do it.
20吧 别宠坏她
Why not $20? You don't wanna spoil her.
第六页是新的平面广♥告♥ 看一下
On page 6 is an example of the new print ad. Check it out.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
嘘 亲爱的 大家在工作
Oh, shh, honey, everyone's working.
很抱歉 只要一会
I'm sorry. This will just take a sec.
只是我觉得怪异吗?
Is it just me, or is that bizarre?
怪异 很怪异
It's bizarre. Totally bizarre.
得让她停下 听我说
We gotta make her stop this. Hey, hey, don't get me wrong.
我和你们一样觉得怪异
I find that as bizarre as you guys do.
但公♥司♥需要维罗尼卡多过她需要我们
But right now this firm needs Veronica more than she needs us.
告诉母亲怎么抚养孩子等于是开战
Telling a mother how to raise her kids is an act of war.
我们不能失去她 那孩子五岁了 这事很恶心
We will lose her. The kid is 5. It's disgusting!
好吧 我们告诉她
Yeah, well, we'll just ask her
在喂奶时把帘子拉上
to keep the blinds always drawn when she nurses.
但我们还是知道她在里面干什么 万一
We'll still know what's going on in there. It's a distraction.
客户知道了怎么办
And god forbid a client sees her.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表