剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我有些生锈了
I'm just knocking the rust off.
能想更好的
I can do better now. I can do better.
布莱克让你欢呼(RAP风格)
"Black's... the fro-yo that makes you gowhoa."
加油
Come on, I'm sorry.
我要更好的广♥告♥语
I just really need to focus here.
选择布莱克酸奶 我们的牛更好
Okay! "Black's frozen yogurt... Because our cows are better."
或者"捕蛙"(和酸奶发音相似)
Or no! Or... or "frogurt."
"捕蛙"吃和说起来都更有趣
"Frogurt... it's fun to eat, fun to say."
这主意不错
That's actually good.
真的?
Really?
不 奶牛的那个想法不错
No, the cow part... That could work.
我们得把牛做成具体
We'll... we'll make them into characters.
人性化的形象
We'll humanize them. Oh!
我知道了
I know! I know!
让卡♥通♥牛做品牌代言人
Celebrity cow spokespeople!
对 对 我就是那个意思
Yes, yes! That's exactly what I was thinking!
著名的形象 比如
You know, like, make 'em, like, into, like,
哞哞教士
famous characters, like, uh...
觉得怎么样?
Reverendmoo-nie. What do you... What do you think of that?
不一定都是好主意
They can't all be gems.
噢
Ohh.
谢谢你 我过得很愉快
Thank you. I had a fabulous time.
我也是
Me, too.
我想我得走了
Well, I guess I'd better get going.
哦,嗯,好 嗯
Oh, um, well, uh,
朱莉在她爸爸那里
Julie's staying at her father's house,
这里就我一个人
and, um, I'm all alone here.
喔
Oh.
是的
Yeah.
一个人有时我会觉得紧张
Sometimes it actually makes me a little nervous.
打开电视 我就是这么做的
Turn the TV on. That's what I do.
好主意
Oh, that's a good idea.
突然想起我还有一瓶酒
I forgot. I have a bottle of wine.
已经在冰箱里冰过了
It's already chilled right in the refrigerator,
冰镇的酒能让我很放松
and that'll just really relax me.
不错
That's good. So, um...
周四再出去好吗?
We're still good for Thursday?
好 周四很棒
Uh, yeah, yeah, Thursday's great.
那么,嗯
So, um...
晚安
Good night.
我让你觉得讨厌吗?
Do I just repulse you?
不 为什么这么问?
No. Why?
我们约会了三次
You know, we've been on three dates,
而你的举止像个绅士
and you just keep acting like a perfect gentleman,
嗯
and, uh...
有点奇怪
It's getting a little old.
苏姗 你没做错什么 只是
Okay, Susan, make no mistake, I am, like, inches away
我还不能和你亲密
from ripping off all your clothes right now.
为什么呢?
A-And you're stopping yourself why?
我还是你的医生
Well, I'm still your doctor,
这样不太合规矩
and it's not quite... Ethical yet.
那为什么约会呢?
Oh. So why are we dating?
这只是暂时的 等我治好你
Look, it's only temporary. Once you're well,
就没有什么限制了
and I'm done treating you, all bets are off.
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Hmm.
管他呢
Oh, what the hell.
哦 嗯
Oh! Mmm.
这才有不规矩的感觉
Okay, that sort of felt unethical.
谢谢你能来见我
Thank you for meeting with me.
当然 我不能请你去家里
Sure. I'd have invited you in the house,
这里也不错
but the place is a real pigsty.
卡洛斯 我是修女 不是白♥痴♥
Carlos, I'm a nun, not a moron.
我知道加布讨厌我
I know Gabrielle despises me.
她只是有点嫉妒
She's just jealous of you, that's all.
嫉妒我 真奇怪
Of me? Well, isn't that silly?
她认为我不可能
Well, she refuses to believe that I can
和别人只有精神层面的关系
connect with anyone on a spiritual level.
我们是精神上的好朋友
We do have an amazing connection.
所以我想和你谈谈
That's why I wanted to talk to you.
在教堂里看到你时
When I saw you at church,
我立刻发现你不开心
I could tell instantly that you were unhappy.
好
Okay.
也许最近我情绪有点低落
Maybe I've been a little down lately.
告诉我
Tell me.
都是关于孩子的事情
It's the whole having kids thing again.
玛丽修女我那么想要孩子
Sister Mary, I just... I want them so bad.
加布还是不肯给你生孩子
But Gabrielle still refuses to give them to you?
公平的说 她最近刚流过产
To be fair, she did have a miscarriage recently.
如果加布只是不想要孩子?
What if she decides against kids?
如果这些都是她的借口?
What if this is just a stall tactic?
那我就完了
Then I'm screwed.
抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
你说得对
Well, you're right.
你是完了
You're screwed.
除非
Unless...
除非什么?
Unless what?
美国天主教♥徒♥婚姻废止指南
"The American catholic's guide to annulments."
玛丽修女你究竟想说什么?
Sister Mary, what exactly are you saying here?
我是说 自助者天助
I'm saying god helps those who help themselves.
嘿 我有好消息
Hey, I got great news!
我们搞定了布莱克酸奶这个客户
We just landed the black's frozen yogurt account!
真的?他们喜欢这个提案?
Really? They loved the pitch?
那说话的牛让他们很兴奋
The talking cows rocked their world.
那他们觉得克♥林♥顿♥公牛的主意怎么样?
Hey, how did they like my president bull Clinton idea?
我改动了一些部份
Uh, well, I rewrote some of the stuff we worked on,
但本质上是一样的 客户完全喜欢
but, you know, essentially, it's the same, and they ate it up.
太棒了
Oh, that is fantastic!
我们终于有钱再雇
Yeah, and ed said we can finally afford
一个客户经理了 太好了
to hire another executive. Terrific!
告诉我他们喜欢那个
Tell me, did they like the promotional plan
挤牛奶比赛吗?
sponsoring the cow-tipping contest?
那个方案太长我们砍掉了一些部份
Uh, well, the pitch was running long, so we cut a few things.
真高兴他们喜欢我的点子
I'm just glad they loved my idea.
事实上
Well, to be fair...
他们喜欢小母牛和花♥花♥公♥子♥牛吗?
Did they like the Hugh heifer and the playcows?
他们叫我去开会
They're calling me in for a meeting.
得走了 我爱你 再见
I gotta go. Love you. Bye!
好
Yes!
这是你的脾
So this is your spleen.
正常情况下应该在这里
Normally, it would be over here.
你缺少支撑组织
But because of your missing ligament structure,
所以它在你的肝脏附近晃来晃去
it has wandered over there right next to your liver.
我们在会议上讨论过这个情况
Now we discussed it at the staff meeting.
大家都觉得你应该动手术
Everyone thinks you should have it removed immediately.
好吧
Oh, well, okay.
我想你们有
I mean, I guess... I guess you guys probably have
那种新技术
all sorts of new, exciting techniques
不用切开身体
where you don't even cut open the body.
事实不是 不?
No, not really. No?
那么
So...
我们在说外科手术?
We're talking surgery?
我想我能做那个
Yeah, well, I guess I can handle that.
每天都有人动手术
People get cut open every day.
我希望为你
So, um, I'm assuming you're good
做手术 你?
with me doing the surgery, right? You?
很自然我最熟悉你的病历
I mean, it seems natural. I know the most about your case.
我保证能做好
I promise you'll be in very good hands.
喔 好
Oh, uh, well, um...
嗯
Uh...
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表