剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
再见
Bye-bye.
嗨 艾贝塔 你好吗?
Oh, hi, alberta. How are you?
那些宣传册是你发的吗?
Were you the one that sent out those neighborhood watch pamphlets?
不知道你还有没有了
I was wondering if maybe you had any extra copies.
我能问别人借 谢谢你
Or I'll just borrow one from somebody else. Thanks.
对 看上去像卡萝尔的笔迹
Yep, looks like Carol's penmanship.
真荒唐 她在想什么?
This is ridiculous. What does she think,
我们有染?
we're having an affair?
昨天她可能看到你送我回家
Well, she probably saw you drop me off yesterday,
她做了最坏的猜测
and she assumed the worst.
那么你去告诉她真♥相♥
Well, now you're gonna have to tell her the truth.
哦 不不不 我才不干
Oh, no, no, no. I'd catch holy hell.
你想我因为你被侮辱?
Oh, so you want me to catch it for you?
我是说这个问题应该你去解决
I mean, you, yourself said she's crazy.
我可不想早上起来发现
I don't want to wake up tomorrow morning
车胎被扎破了
and find my tires slashed.
好吧 我去和她谈谈
All right. I'll talk to her.
早上好 伊迪 有什么想说的吗?
Hello, Edie. Do you have something you'd like to say?
不 那字已经说得很清楚了
No. That pretty much says it all.
玛丽修女 真是稀客啊
Sister Mary, what a lovely surprise.
我不能不说再见就一走了之吧
Well, I couldn't leave without saying good-bye, Gabrielle.
你真好 我会很想念你
Oh, that's so sweet. I'm really gonna miss you.
你会更想念
I'm sure not half as much
你的丈夫 啊?
as you're gonna miss your husband. Huh?
别激动 我也要去博兹瓦那
Don't freak out. I'm going to Botswana.
什么? 玛丽修女需要个同伴
What?! Sister Mary needs a companion.
格蕾塔修女呢?
What happened to sister Greta?!
本来是和她一起去
I was gonna go with sister Greta,
但那个地区太动荡了
but the region is so volatile,
如果是男性同伴一起 我觉得安全得多
I decided I'd feel much safer with a male companion.
卡洛斯 你不能去
Carlos, you can't do this.
不能去非洲
You can't just go to Africa.
亲爱的 我只去两个月
Honey, I'm only gonna be gone for two months.
这趟旅行对我很重要
This journey is important for me.
我想成为上帝的使者
I want to be one of god's soldiers.
你会的 卡洛斯
And you will be one, Carlos.
等看到那里的景象
After you see the devastation over there,
你会有新的认识
you're never the same.
会发现过去的生活是多么自私
You see how selfish your old life is
你会想要彻底摆脱过去的生活
and you just want to get rid of everything that reminds you of it.
糟了 我得去收拾行李
Oh, gosh. I should get going and start packing.
我们一周内出发
We leave in less than a week.
我最好给假释官写封感谢信
I should probably send a thank you letter to my parole officer.
在这件事上他真开明
He's being a real mensch about this.
我是个天主教♥徒♥
I may be a catholic,
可我不在乎打修女
but I am so not above slapping a nun.
来啊
Go ahead.
动手
Do it.
打狠点确保留下痕迹
Just make sure you hit hard enough to leave a Mark.
是啊 你不敢
Yeah. I didn't think so.
帮我跟孩子说晚安
Kiss the kids good night
明天早上看他们 好
and I'll see them in the morning. Okay, yeah.
我也爱你 再见
I love you, too. Bye-bye.
勒奈特 托儿所的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the day care thing, Lynette,
弗兰甚至都不怎么让我抱孩子
but Fran hardly ever lets me hold the kid.
从一开始 我得到的就是
You know, since day one, all I ever got was,
"托住头 托住头"
"support the head, support the head."
我想我知道怎么托住孩子的头
I think I know how to support a damn baby head.
我们还是干活吧
Ohh, let's just... Let's just do this.
我可不想通宵
I don't want to be here all night.
你是明迪的父亲
You're mindy's father.
你有权和她共渡时光
You have a right to spend time with her.
我知道 但我能怎么办?
I know, but what can I do?
你该和弗兰说明
You could stand up to Fran.
如果不那么做 你只会更郁闷
If you don't, you'll just become more resentful,
她会生气的
she'll get nuttier.
如果没有父爱
And without a father figure,
可怜的明迪会变成脱衣舞♥女♥
poor mindy will grow up to be a stripper.
脱衣舞♥女♥?
A stripper?
科学证明这点
There's science to back that up.
知道吗?
You know what?
你去搞定托儿所的手续 勒奈特
You go ahead and push the button on this day care thing, Lynette,
把明迪算上
and count mindy in.
我会说服弗兰
Yeah, I'll handle Fran.
你做了正确的选择 艾德
You're doing the right thing, ed,
为了小明迪
for little mindy.
对
Yeah.
傻子 你妈妈进来怎么办?
Dude, what if your mom walks in?
她不会
She won't.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
等大家都睡了
Just wait till everybody's asleep.
说真的
Seriously.
我会让你得偿所愿
I'll make it worth your while.
那样最好
You better.
我倒希望她发现
I wish she would walk in on us,
想看看她脸上的表情
just to see the expression on her face.
天啊 我那么恨她
God, I hate her so much.
但她毕竟是你妈妈
Still, though, she's your mother.
难道一点都不爱她?
Don't you sort of have to love her?
去年 她发现我喜欢男人
Last year, when she found out that I like guys,
发飙了
she freaked out.
说如果我不改
She said that if I didn't change,
就要我下地狱
I'd be going straight to hell,
因为我不可能改
so since I knew that I couldn't change,
我突然想到 某天
it suddenly hit me that one day,
我的亲生母亲会不再爱我
my own mother was gonna stop loving me,
所以我决定先停止爱她
so I decided to stop loving her first.
那样我就不会太伤心
That way, it wouldn't hurt so bad.
她只是随便说说的
She didn't know what she was saying.
不 不是
Yes, she did,
她要受到惩罚
so now she's got to be punished.
你怎么惩罚她?
How are you gonna punish her?
总有一天 她会受到报应
One day, she'll slip up,
我会做一些事情针对她
and I'll have something against her
当那天到来时
and when that happens,
她会跌得很惨
I'm gonna take her down so hard,
再也站不起来
she'll never get back up.
那你还需要耐心等待一段时间
It may take you awhile to get something on her.
没关系
That's okay.
我愿意多等一些时间
I don't mind waiting for the things that I want.
勒奈特 看谁来了
Lynette, hey, hey. Look who's here.
嘿! 托儿所的房♥间
Hey! You know, the day care room
最早要到下周才能准备好
won't be ready until next week at the earliest.
再等下去我要发疯了
If I had waited, I might have lost my nerve.
我突然袭击
I had a window.
弗兰在洗澡
Fran was in the shower,
我抓起婴儿就跑
so I just grabbed the baby and ran.
你没有和她说?
You took the baby without telling Fran?
我不想再让那女人说了算 你是对的
I refuse to be bullied by that woman. You were right.
明迪是我的女儿 我想和她呆在一起
Mindy is my daughter, I wanted to spend time with her.
我有那权力
I have that right.
呃 艾德 前台说你的妻子来了
Um, ed, the lobby just called and your wife's on her way up
而且很生气
and she seems pretty angry.
哦 天啊
Oh, man.
来 抱着明迪 哦
Here. Hold mindy. Oh.
我来处理
Let me handle this.
我是这么想的
Oh, I was planning to.
我还以为明迪被绑♥架♥了
I thought mindy had been kidnapped!
我留了条子
I left a sticky note.
我可不是在找条子 艾德!
I wasn't looking for a sticky note, ed!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表