剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Okay.
你答应了?
You will?
你会嫁给我?
You'll marry me?
是
Okay.
啊
Oh!
我的孩子
Oh, my baby!
谁啊?
Who is it?
你前夫
It's your ex-husband.
卡尔
Oh. Karl.
什么事吗?
What do you want?
我和伊迪闹翻了
Edie and I just broke up.
哦 进来吧
Oh. Well, come on in.
抱歉突然来这里
Sorry to come over on such short notice,
但我真的不想去旅馆
but I couldn't face going to a motel.
没关系 朱莉去了朋友家
That's okay. Julie's staying at a friend's tonight.
你能睡她房♥间
You can sleep in her room.
好 沙发就可以了 谢谢
Well, the sofa's fine, but thanks.
我能问问发生什么了吗
So am I allowed to ask what happened?
尽管问 我不会告诉你
You could ask, but I won't tell.
为什么 因为尴尬
Why not? 'Cause it's embarrassing.
卡尔 你又有外遇了?
Karl, did you cheat again?
不
No.
是她有? 不
Did she cheat? No.
你看到她没化妆的样子了
You finally saw her without her makeup.
苏姗
Susan...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 有一段时间没去工作
Yeah. It hadn't been working for quite a while.
那是不可避免的
This was inevitable.
最近
Well, these days,
我特别同情分手的人
anybody going through a breakup gets my sympathy.
是啊 我听说你惹那水管工生气了?
That's right. I heard you made the plumber angry.
是让他发怒了
No, I made the plumber furious,
很干脆地分手
and it's definitely over.
所以我不会笑你
So there will be no gloating from me.
为理解干杯
Well, here's to no gloating.
其实我还是用积极的眼光看这件事
Mm. Actually, I'm trying to keep a positive outlook
总的来说
on the whole thing.
昨天我开始写作
Um, last night, I started writing,
突然发现可以写一本书
and, well, I think there's a book in there.
一本书?
是
A book? Yeah.
像你以前的儿童书?
Like one of your children's books?
不 是写给成年人的
No. This one's for adults,
关于我失败的情感
about all my failed relationships.
你不会写我吧?
You're not writing about me, are you?
你是14章里的第一章
You're like the first 14 chapters.
你会实事求是吗?
Are you gonna be fair?
我会很公正的
I'm gonna be honest.
我怕那样
I was afraid of that.
很糟糕
It was just awful.
乔治拿着戒指
George had a ring.
他母亲和她的朋友 在那里拿着香槟
His mother and her friend were there with champagne.
如果我拒绝 他一定很难堪
If I had said "no," it would have devastated him.
那么说你答应嫁给他只是出于礼貌?
So you agreed to marry him just to be polite?
显然
Well, obviously,
现在的人都不注意礼貌
there's a downside to having good manners.
那么你几时才告诉他真实的感受?
So when will you tell him how you really feel?
这就是我来找你的原因
That's why I wanted to talk to you.
我有一部份想这样
I mean, part of me keeps thinking
继续下去
maybe I should just do it.
是吗?你是说嫁给他?
Do it? You mean actually marry him?
听上去很匆忙但
Well, I know it sounds rash,
但乔治有些地方很好
but, well, there's something comfortable about George.
我们有相同的品味和兴趣
We share the same tastes and interests.
最重要的是他喜欢歌♥剧
Oh, and best of all, he loves the opera.
歌♥剧?
The opera?
上周我们看了《阿依达》
Yes, we saw "aida" last week,
我们都哭了
and we both cried buckets.
很有意思
It was fun.
乔治热爱艺术 诗歌♥和音乐
George loves art, poetry and music.
我想嫁给一个
It would be nice to be married to someone
喜欢世界上美的东西的人
一定不会错
who looks for beauty in the world like I do.
我不知道 所以我在这里
I don't know. That's why I'm here.
我不知道怎么办 顾范医生
I don't know what to do, Dr. Goldfine.
布里 你很多次说到
Bree, you've said many times
和乔治在一起是多么开心
how comfortable you are with George,
但你对他的感觉与对莱克斯是不一样的
but you don't feel for him the way you felt for Rex.
是啊
No.
真爱必须伟大
True love is great.
但在我生命的这个阶段
But at this point in my life,
我更需要一些戏剧性
I think I'd rather just go to the opera.
给我你的杯子
哦不要了
Give me your glass. Oh, no, no, wait.
喝了这杯
We gotta finish off this.
不行 不行 四杯已经是我的极限了
No way, no way, no way. Four glasses is my limit.
如果你帮我喝完这瓶酒
If you help me finish off this bottle,
我就告诉你
我和伊迪发生了什么
I'll tell you what happened between me and Edie.
满上
Hit me.
伊迪整理床铺时
Edie was making the bed
发现了一张我藏在床垫下的照片
and found a picture I kept under the mattress...
一张不能让她看到的照片
A picture I didn't want her to see.
什么照片?
What was it?
是你的照片
It was a picture of you.
为什么你...
Why would you...
因为我想时不时地看看
Because it's something I like to take a look at every now and then.
哇哦
Wow.
这是什么意思?
What the hell was that? That was something
这一刻我已经等了很久很久
I've been wanting to do for quite some time.
你只是想报复伊迪
Oh, that's just you rebounding from Edie.
你也只是在报复那个水管工
So you're on the rebound from the plumber.
这没什么错
No harm, no foul.
卡尔 别说这些奇怪的话
Karl, it would be so weird.
两个老朋友突然发现他们都单身了
We're two old friends who suddenly find themselves single.
没什么不好
There's nothing weird about us
两个老朋友互相帮助让自己
helping each other out to be...
不那么寂寞
A little less lonely.
谢谢你们照顾孩子
Thanks so much for taking care of the boys.
下周五我来接你们的孩子
I'll be back on Friday to pick your guys up.
雷纳德和我会带他们去水上公园
Leonard and I are gonna take them all to the water park.
是啊 在那之前
Yeah, um, before that happens...
很快我们也能带潘妮宝贝一起出去
And we're gonna be able to take penny soon, aren't we?
她长得真快
She's getting so big.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo. Peekaboo.
好吧 够了
Yeah, okay, enough of that.
我做错什么了吗?
Is there something wrong?
事实上 是的
Actually, yes.
我们正在苦恼怎么和你说比较好 诺玛
We've agonized whether to tell you this, Norma,
你的一个...私人视频
but one of your... Private videos
进了吉米和匹济的包
made its way into Jimmy and p.J.'S bag.
孩子们没看吧
Please... tell me the kids didn't see it.
没有 别担心我及时发现了
Oh, no, don't worry. I caught it, I caught it...
在你脱掉胸罩之前
Right before you took off your bra.
我要走了
I have to go.
诺玛
Oh, Norma. It's okay.
我们只是想你知道发生了什么
We just thought you needed to know what happened.
认真的说 我们觉得没什么
Seriously, we're cool with it
只是不能让孩子拿到 我跟雷纳德说过这会发生
so long as you keep it away from the kids. I told Leonard this was gonna happen!
吉米 匹济 关上门 快!
Jimmy, p.J., close the door! Are we all buckled up?!
诺玛 等等
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表