剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
当然不知道 他这个白♥痴♥
No, of course not. He's a moron!
我们有理由相信
We have every reason to believe
你丈夫会来找你
your husband may come to find you.
他持有武器
We believe him to be armed...
而且非常饥渴
And very, very horny.
什么?
What?
意外惊喜 宝贝
Surprise, baby.
我提前假释了
I got paroled early.
看到你太高兴了
It's so good to see you!
嗯
Mmm.
怎么回事?
What happened?
你知道教堂
Well, there's this church group
有帮助天主教犯人的团体
that helps out catholic prisoners. Mm-hmm.
他们帮了很大的忙
And they really, really stepped up for me.
怎么帮?
Well, what did they do?
他们去假释官那里游说 而且成功了
They lobbied the parole board and it worked.
我欠教皇一封感谢信
I guess I owe the pope a thank-you note.
别说了 脱衣服
Mnh-mnh. Less talking, more stripping.
啊
Ahh!
鲁迪饲料店
Prudy's feed store.
显然他是店主
Apparently, he owns the place.
打算怎么办?
How are you gonna do it? What do you mean?
我是说你怎么告诉她你是他女儿
I mean, how are you gonna tell him you're his daughter?
我没打算
Oh, I'm not.
朱莉 我出生前他就遗弃了我
Julie, the man abandoned me before I was born.
我不想和他有什么关系
I don't have a desire to have a relationship with him.
那我很奇怪我们在这里做什么
Okay, then I'm really confused why we're here spying on him.
看看他是什么样子
Well, I just wanna see what he's like
满足自己的好奇 也好不用老挂在心上
and satisfy my curiosity and get it out of my system.
给你
Well, here you go.
告诉查理 艾的森.鲁迪说
Now you tell Charlie that Addison prudy says
让他有空来转转
drop in some time.
我有点想他的那个难看杯子了
I miss that ugly mug of his around here.
我会的
I will.
我猜我知道你来买♥♥什么
I bet I know what you're here for.
是吗?
Oh?
你听说了赠品是吧
You heard about the giveaway.
这里有牛仔帽
Well, I got the cowboy hats right here.
哦 不 没关系
Oh, oh, no, that's okay.
你真的不用给我什么
You don't have to give me anything, really.
R放松 这是促销用品
elax. This is a promotional item.
我也不花钱拿来的
Didn't cost me a dime.
送给你了
There you go.
像照片里的一样漂亮
Pretty as a picture.
我有爸爸了 他很棒
I have a dad. He's great!
给了我一顶帽子
He gave me a hat.
喔
Wow.
最后的那段咬戏
That biting thing at the end...
嗯
Mm?
让我欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Totally blew my mind.
别告诉我是监狱里学来的
Please tell me you didn't learn that in prison.
当然不是
Yeah.
嘿 我们还没玩完呢
Wait. I'm not done with you yet.
给我十分钟吧
Just give me ten minutes, please.
你是怎么了
What is wrong with you?
做♥爱♥后就像是废物
You are totally useless after sex.
我知道 也许该去检查一下甲状腺
I know. I should probably get my thyroid checked out.
谁是 玛丽.伯纳德修女?
Who's sister Mary Bernard?
嘿 那是隐私 还我
Hey, those are private. Give me...
她是修女 好了吧?
She's this nun, okay?
在狱里她来看过我几次
She visited me in prison a couple times.
她是帮我提前释放的人之一
She's part of the group that got me early release.
我能拿回来了吗
Now can I please have them back?
当你每天和上帝相伴
"When you walk with god every day,
就会发现真理存在于脑海
"you learn that truth is understood in the mind
而信仰存在于心灵
but faith burns in the heart"?
你不知道狱里是什么样子
You don't know what it was like in there.
一天24小时待在8×10的小房♥间里
All right? 20 hours a day, 8x10 cell.
只有你和你的思想
Just you and your mind.
所以只是你的问题
So pretty much just you.
环境逼你重新审视一切
It forces you to rexamine everything.
一直以来我都不是个好人
I was a very bad person for a very long time,
现在我要改变
but now all that is gonna change
我在一条全新的道路上
because I'm on a new path.
新道路?
A new path?
我要过一种有道德的生活
I am going to live a virtuous life.
我会对你好
I wanna do right by you,
对妈妈好
by my mamá
还有对上帝好
and by my god.
在监狱里他们对你做了什么?
What the hell did they do to you in that prison?
这是我最后一把 然后我要走 为什么?
All right, this is my last hand, and then I gotta go. Already?
我有一个没完成的提案
I left a proposal on my desk at work.
今晚必须赶出来
I have to go over it tonight,
不然你们知道谁会要我的命 妮娜
or you-know-who is gonna have my head. Nina.
你的痛苦工作
You know, this gainful employment thing
已经开始影响我们的社交生活了
is really starting to cut into our social life.
只要你们谁愿意帮我养孩子我就不用工作
Well, if one of you would just agree to raise my kids,
有人愿意吗?
I wouldn't need a job. Any takers?
我想也没有
Ha ha. No, I didn't think so.
下注
Ante up.
说起放弃孩子的事
Speaking of child abandonment,
你怎么跟你父亲说
when are you gonna tell your father
他有一个被遗弃的中年女儿?
that he has a bouncing, middle-aged baby girl?
快了 我不想吓着他 我想慢慢来
Soon. I don't wanna ambush him. I'm gonna ease into it.
你怎么能说"嗨 我是你私生女"而不吓到他?
How do you ease into, "hi. I'm your illegitimate daughter"?
实际上他贴了招人的告示
Well, actually, there's a "help wanted" sign
所以我想去那里工作
in the window, so I was thinking about getting a job there.
这样他就能了解我
And you know, he would get to know me,
然后我就能知道他是不是喜欢我 我是不是喜欢他
and I'm sure he would like me and I would like him,
然后有一天他会说
and then one day, he'd say,
你是我女儿该多好啊
"you're like the daughter I never had,"
我就说 哈 被你说中了
and I'd say, "well, actually, now that you mention it..."
好吧 我先说
Okay, I'll go first.
这是我听过的最天方夜谈的计划
That is the most idiotic plan I've ever heard of.
为什么?
Why?
因为要他有这样的反应都取决于你的个性魅力
Because it all hinges on him responding to your personality.
面对现实把 你不那么讨人喜欢
And let's face it, you are an acquired taste.
伊迪 我相信苏姗的父亲会喜欢她
Edie, I am sure Susan's father will like her just fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想你最好不要抱太大希望
I just hope you don't expect too much from this relationship.
除了基因 你们之间可能没什么共同点
I mean, aside from D.N.A., you might find that you don't have that much in common.
我知道 但我会设法看看有没什么默契
I know, but I gotta find out if there's something there.
我一直希望能有个父亲
I've always wanted a dad.
没有父爱的确对我有影响
I mean, I know not having one affected me.
当然有影响
Well, of course it did.
每个人都需要一个强壮的父亲做榜样
Everyone needs a strong male role model.
不需要 我长得好好的
No, they don't.
我爸爸没给我任何影响
I grew up without a father, and it didn't affect me one bit.
伊迪你几岁时失去贞洁?
Edie, how old were you when you lost your virginity?
你们说的有道理
Point well taken.
嘿
Hey.
看看我在艾德的冰箱里发现了什么
Look what I found in Ed's fridge.
嗨 斯图
Hey, st...
还有 妮...娜
And Nina!
嗨 勒奈特 能单独聊聊吗
Hey, Lynette, can I see you for a sec?
当然
Sure.
(模仿妮娜不赞成发出的声音)
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
和低层雇员做♥爱♥
Having sex with the support staff...
那可是大新闻
That's a big no-no.
艾德会为那种事炒人
Ed's been known to fire people for that sort of thing.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表