剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你明晚没什么安排吧
I hope you haven't made plans for tomorrow night.
如果你认为我会同那个药剂师一道晚餐
Look, if you think I'm having dinner with the pharmacist,
你肯定是疯了
you're crazy
我邀请他来的原因之一
Part of the reason I'm having him over
也是希望你可以对他有所了解
is so that you can get to know him.
是吗 但是我并不想要了解他
Yeah, well, I don't want to get to know him.
宝贝 你现在的感受很正常
Honey, the feelings that you're having are perfectly normal.
但是乔治并没有要取代你父亲的位置啊
But George isn't trying to take your father's place
他… 他只是我的一个朋友而已
He's... well, he's just a friend
是吗 你们俩只是朋友关系
Really? Just a friend?
也就是说 你没打算和这家伙
So you're not planning on getting more serious
今后发展下去吗
with this guy in the future?
我连想都没想过
You know, I haven't even thought about it
我看穿你了 你真是可悲
You're so transparent, it's pathetic
你一边担心一件破T恤
You're worried about a ripped t-shirt
会使家族蒙羞
humiliating this family?
却又一边在你丈夫的葬礼结束不到一个月
Wait till people see that you're dating the town nerd
和镇上讨厌鬼约会 静侯众人的反应
less than a month after your husband's funeral
我明晚七点准时开饭
I'll be serving dinner tomorrow night at 7
请务迟到
Please don't be late
抱歉 我已经另有安排了
I'm sorry, but I already have plans.
安德鲁 你不是要去游泳俱乐部见朋友吗
Andrew, don't you have a meet at the swim club?
对 那又怎么样
Yeah, so?
好像你自己并没有能力
Doesn't it require a large entrance fee,
负担该俱乐部高额的入会费吧
one that you can't afford by yourself?
你这是要挟我出席晚餐吗
Are you blackmailing me into coming to dinner?
你不知道我会为每个座位安排费尽心机吧
Oh, you don't know the lengths I'd go to for even seating
梅尔 这是你的吧
Mayer, is this yours?
居然吹到我的院子里来了
Blew into my front yard
对不起 我正忙着帮麦克找扎克呢
Oh, sorry. I'm helping Mike find Zach
那样的话 我们晚上就能睡个踏实觉了
You know, so we can all rest easy at night.
哦 然后把他送进监狱吗
Uh-huh And put him in jail?
我可不认为 麦克
I don't think Mike
对自己的亲生儿子下得了手
would do that to his own son
你已经知道了
You know?
麦克是扎克的亲生父亲这事儿吗 当然
That Mike's Zach's real father? Yes
朱莉告诉了卡尔 卡尔又告诉了我
Oh. Julie told Karl, Karl told me,
我又发了一些电子邮件咨♥询♥确认
and I, well, sent out a few e-mails.
你还真是小心谨慎啊
Well, thanks for your discretion
伙计 为让麦克·德尔非诺爱上你
Boy, you would do anything
你可真是费尽心机
to get Mike Delfino to love you
如果那个小怪物回来了 你打怎么办
So what's gonna happen to little creepy when he gets here?
难道你要每晚为他盖被子
Are you gonna be tucking him in at night?
早晨为他做早餐不成
Making him breakfast in the morning?
担心他把你的脑袋打开花
Careful to bob and weave
而小心翼翼地躲闪吗
as he tries to blow your head off?
伊迪 离我远点好吗
You know, Edie, could you just back off?
事实上
I mean, the truth is,
我们也许永远都无法找着扎克了
we're probably never gonna find Zach anyway
难度简直相当于♥大♥海♥捞针
It's a needle in a haystack.
哦 我懂了
Oh, I see
而你仍然可以扮演完美小姐的角色
And then you'll still come off as little Miss Perfect,
俨然一个自我牺牲的女朋友
self-sacrificing girlfriend,
视他的利益高于你的利益
putting his needs ahead of yours
原来你这个小泼妇也心思缜密啊
Oh, why you conniving little shrew
我真不明白 为什么我们会合不来
I don't know why we're not closer.
大卫·布莱德利
There was a reason David Bradley
成为美景镇上最杰出的律师
was the most successful lawyer
是有原因的
in all of Fairview.
他的论证极具说服力
His arguments were persuasive...
我不会告诉任何人
no one ever has to know.
他的举止异常强硬
His manner was forceful...
脱掉 脱掉
Take it off Take it off
而且他的要求总能得到满足
And he tended to win on appeal.
求你了
Please
倘若碰上比较棘手的情形
And when it came to the more challenging cases,
他知道如何在最初佯装拒绝
he knew it was to his advantage
从而使自己占据上风
to raise the first objection.
我不愿接你的案子
I'm not gonna take your case.
你说什么
What?
什么事
Yes.
抱歉 打扰一下 布莱德利先生
Sorry to interrupt, Mr Bradley
您的晚餐取消了 要我为您中止预约吗
Your dinner just canceled. Want me to pull the reservation?
不用 饭总归还是要吃的
No, I still have to eat.
对不起 我们刚才说到哪里了
I'm sorry, where were we?
你正打拒绝我的案子
You were about to turn me down,
但你将会重新考虑
and then you reconsidered
因为你知道 我会不在乎要花多少钱
once you realized I was gonna throw a ton of money at you,
这是事实
which I am.
这不是钱的问题 索利斯太太
Ah It's not about the money for me anymore, Mrs Solis.
事实上 如果我对一位客户没有感觉了
The fact is, if I don't feel passionately about a client,
如果我无法感受到自己体内的激♥情♥之火
if I don't feel that fire in my belly,
我就不可能在法庭上表现优异
I don't bring my A-game to court,
并且就我对于这个案子的了解
and from what I've read,
我必须有完美的发挥 才能救出你丈夫
it'll take my A-game to save your husband
不就是他殴打同志这事儿吗
Is this about the gay bashing thing?
他是清白的
He's innocent
他盛怒之下在法庭上对人施暴
He went berserk and attacked a man in court
对 但那是出于嫉妒
Yeah, but that was a jealousy thing
我老公在法庭上打的那个人
The man that my husband was trying to kill in court
压根就不是同性恋 请相信我
is not the least bit gay, trust me
资料上还说 你一直在申请夫妻探视
Your file also says you're seeking conjugal visits.
努力想要挽回昔日的夫妻情分 对吗
Trying to keep the old marriage alive, huh?
为什么所有人都极力阻挠
Why does everybody have a problem
我和我老公的性生活呢
with me having sex with my husband?
我能实话实说吗
Can I be frank?
如果你能让我如愿以偿 就说吧
Only if it ends with me getting what I want
你的婚姻注定是要失败的
Your marriage is doomed
你说什么
Excuse me?
我从事这个行业已很久了 索利斯太太
I've been doing this for a long time, Mrs. Solis
我了解监禁对于婚姻意味着什么
I know what incarceration can do to a relationship
婚姻本身就已足够艰难的了
Marriage is hard enough,
但当你被扔近水泥墙筑成的监狱
but when you throw in cement walls,
一天到晚就是武装警卫和铁栅栏
armed guards, iron bars,
婚姻就会迅速随之瓦解掉
it tends to go down hill rather quickly
夫妻探视根本于事无补
Conjugal visits not with standing
但我
But I...
你先别说 想听听我的建议吗
Listen, you want my advice?
离婚
Walk away.
你还年轻
You're young.
你犯了个错误 然后从中吸取教训
You made a mistake. You learn from it.
也许下次你会嫁给一个更有头脑的人
Maybe next time you'll marry smarter.
如果你不介意 我晚餐还有约呢
Now if you'll excuse me, I have dinner reservations
预约(纠正发音)
Reservation
可你晚上是一个人吃饭 记得吗
You're eating alone, remember?
我猜这肯定不是你第一次一个人吃饭了
And I have a feeling it's not the first time.
对不起 我来晚了
I'm so sorry I couldn't get here sooner
我忘记我丈夫要带我们家小儿子
I forgot my husband had to take our youngest
去看儿科
to the pediatrician and...
没关系 斯加沃太太
It's all right, Mrs. Scavo
那么… 帕克又干了什么
So... what did Parker do?
你有没有发觉你儿子有一个幻想的朋友
Are you aware that your son has an imaginary friend,
叫做玛百莉太太
a Mrs Mulberry?
有 我们见过面了
Yes. We've met
昨天
Well, um, yesterday,
帕克在美术课上
Parker demanded that
要我们给玛百莉太太准备一个画架
Mrs Mulberry get her own easel during art,
这没什么大不了
which was fine.
但今天他又说 要我们给她一张课桌
But today it was a desk
不幸的是 我们并没有多余的课桌
And unfortunately, we didn't have an extra desk
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表