剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
这话是什么意思啊
What does that mean?
就是我从这里拿了点钱
I took a little from here,
然后挪到了那里
and I moved it there
没什么大不了的
It was no big deal.
是吗
Really?
可我怎么听着像是你在盗用公♥款♥
'Cause it sort of sounds like embezzlement.
为什么你们都这么说
Why do people keep using that word?!
谁还这么说了
Who else is using that word?
没人说
Nobody.
除了其他合伙人和法♥院♥派来的会计
The partners and their forensic accountant.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
洛尼你有没有转移“我的钱”
Lonny, did you "move" Some of my money?
绝对没有 我对天发誓
Absolutely not. I swear!
苏珊 别这么看着我
Susan, don't look at me that way.
我知道我做错了
I know what I did was wrong,
我也觉得自己这么做很愚蠢
and I feel like a complete idiot for doing it,
但是我求求你 求你不要恨我
but please, please don't hate me
我没有恨你
Well, I don't hate you.
怎么会恨你呢 你是我的洛尼啊
I couldn't hate you. You're my Lonny
那么…
So...
那你还会跟着我吗
will you still come with me?
你知道吗
You know what?
这就是人们平时所说的
This is one of those times
患难时方见真交
when you find out who your real friends are,
所以我答应你
so, yeah
真是太谢谢你了 谢谢
Oh, thank you! Thank you!
你真是世上最特别的女人
You are one special lady,
苏珊·梅尔
Susan Mayer
这是孩子的头吗
Is that the baby's head?
不是 那是他的脚
No, that's his foot.
我怎么看着像是头
That looks like a head to me.
那我们可先说好了
Well, that settles it.
等孩子出生后
When this baby's born,
我来负责给他穿袜子
I'll be in charge of putting on the socks
你知道吗 你今天真是容光焕发
You're glowing today, you know that?
你怀孕的时侯真美
Pregnancy agrees with you
是吗
Yeah? Well,
如果不算痔疮和呕吐的话
if you don't mind the hemorrhoids and the nausea,
怀孕倒是挺不错的
it's quite the party
大卫跑哪去了
I wonder where David is
这会儿该到了呀
He should've been here by now
这个新律师到底好不好
So this new lawyer's good?
他很厉害 你一定会满意的
He's quite the shark. You're gonna love him.
他六年来还没输过一场官司呢
He hasn't lost a case in six years
他在州最高法♥院♥辩护过
He argued in front of the State Supreme Court,
而且我们的夫妻探视
and he made our conjugal visit
他办得可快了
happen pretty damn fast.
我光是听你说 就觉得他很棒了
Well, hey, I'm a fan already.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late
大卫来了啊
Oh, David.
很高兴见到你 加布
Good to see you, Gaby.
卡洛斯 我就是大卫
Carlos, I'm David
我改主意了
I don't think so
你搞什么名堂啊
What the hell are you doing?
我不要他当我律师
That guy's not gonna be my lawyer.
给我重新找一个
Ind a new one
你们现在连一项指控都提不出来
You haven't filed a single charge
要么确认是他杀 要么归还遗体
Either determine a homicide or release the body.
根据法♥院♥的规定
We've got a court order which says,
在定罪之前 尸体是归我们所有
until we're done with it, the corpse is ours
他不是什么尸体
He is not a corpse
他的名字叫雷克斯·范德坎普
He is a man named Rex Van de kamp
他是个体贴的丈夫
He was a loving husband,
称职的父亲
a devoted father
而且是个成功的医生
and a successful doctor
他是如此的成功 以致他留给我的钱
So successful, in fact, that he left me enough money
足以控告这个城市这个区
to sue the city, this precinct
还有你们二位绅士
and you two gentlemen personally
权当是给我自己找点乐子
just for the fun of it
范德坎普夫人
Mrs Van de Kamp,
威胁我们是没有用的
we don't respond well to threats.
如果我是你的话
So if I were you
把遗体还给她
Release the body
什么
What?
我们手上的证据不足
The evidence we have is minimal at best
范德坎普太太已经够有诚意了
Mrs Van de Kamp was gracious enough
她亲自来这里做测谎试验
to come down here and take that lie detector test.
这是我们起码应该为她做的
I think it's the least we can do for her.
谢谢你
Thank you
那你们会怎么做呢
So, uh, what will happen now?
很显然
Obviously,
我们会把范德坎普先生再埋回去
we'll put Mr. Van de Kamp back
恢复到挖出来之前的样子
just like we found him.
好 我肯定你们会毫无敬意地
Yes, and I'm sure you will bury him with all the dignity
像埋死仓鼠一样埋葬他
of a dead hamster.
我希望你们能把他交还给我
No, I want Rex released to me
一切殡葬事宜由我亲手料理
and I will make all the arrangements
好吧
Fine
自然 你们将负责承担所有的开支
And, of course, you'll be paying all the costs.
那是当然
Of course.
巴顿警探
Detective Barton,
您真是个绅士
you are clearly a gentleman
人们齐聚在阿腾博勒高中
People have gathered at Attenborough High School,
那里曾是梅勒妮就读的地方
where Melanie attended...
不碍事的 我下班顺路带回去得了
No, it's fine I'll pick 'em up on my way home.
你要我买♥♥什么
Okay, so what do you want?
帕克不喜欢吃意大利香肠
Oh, Parker hates pepperoni
来点腊肠如何
Um, how about sausage?
好 另外再来点儿小乳酪
Yeah, and a small cheese
好 这下可就完美了 我爱你
Okay, perfect. Love you
嗨 -嗨
Hey, you -Hey.
去可耐尔酒吧吗 我还欠你一杯酒
You wanna hit Konnells? I owe you a beer.
事实上 我欠你的不仅仅是一杯啤酒
Actually, I owe you so much more than that.
不用客气 但我真的得回家了
You're welcome, but I really need to get home
别这样 我昨晚真的过得很愉快
Oh, come on I had such a good time last night
你干嘛不叫上楚蒂呢
Um, why don't you ask Trudy?
她挺喜欢出去玩的
She loves going out.
楚蒂 你没开玩笑吧
Trudy? Are you kidding?
我可不想要个对手
I don't need the competition
你没有见识过楚蒂的身材吗 超辣的
Have you seen Trudy without her jacket? She's hot
哦 是吗
Oh, is she now?
我不是说你身材不咋地
Oh, I-I didn't mean that you're not. Hot.
我的意思是你是已婚人士了
I just you're married.
就是说 反正你已经退出竞争了
You know, you're off the market.
所以我不用担心和你抢男人
I don't have to worry about fighting you for guys.
来吧 勒奈特
Come on, Lynette.
只浅酌一小杯而已
Just one quick little drink.
我真的已经开始感到
I was actually starting to think
我们俩是朋友了
that you and I were becoming pals
朋友 有时侯还真看不出来
Pals? 'Cause sometimes it's hard to tell
今天你在客户面前对我的议题冷嘲热讽时
You know, I wasn't feeling the love today
我可丝毫没感受到你对我的情谊
when you mocked my campaign in front of the clients
那只不过是职场上的装腔作势
That was just putting on a show for work.
以后你要认定我其实是站在你这边的
In the future, always assume that I am winking inside.
来嘛 我讨厌一个人去酒吧
Come on. I hate to go to a bar alone.
那样会让我觉得自己是个失败者
I feel like such a loser
行 说好了 只喝一杯
Okay. One drink
太好了 一两杯
Yeah! One or two.
不行
No
(扎克·杨 先生收)
谢谢你来给我送邮件
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表