剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
马修 你打得那么好 亲爱的
Matthew, you are such an excellent player, darling,
人们一定想跟你交朋友
that people will want to be your friend.
接下来你也知道
Then next thing you know,
他们会登门拜访或者打电♥话♥来
God knows who will be wanting to drop by and calling.
宝贝我们得保持低调
Sweetie, we need to keep a low profile.
我明白
Yeah, I know,
但我总得偶尔出去透点气吧
but I have got to get out of this house sometime.
我快要抓狂了
I'm going crazy here, okay?
什么事
What is it?
我女儿要在教堂唱歌♥
Oh, my daughter is singing a song at church
我想用钢琴为她伴奏
and I want to accompany her on the piano
不过我多年没弹了
and I haven't played in years
那天你在雷克斯的葬礼上弹得那么出色
Oh, you were just so amazing at Rex's funeral the other day,
所以我想 -我不给人上课
I was wondering... -I don't give lessons
哦 好吧
Oh Oh, okay.
你衣服上有点
Oh. You have a little, uh, on your...
我在做樱桃派抱歉
I'm baking cherry pie Excuse me.
你这样怎么保持低调
What happened to maintaining a low profile?
你对每个人都那么倨傲无礼
You keep being rude to everybody,
他们一定会说我们的闲话
they're gonna start whispering about us.
说得对
You're right.
我们得和人们打成一片
We do want to fit in.
勒奈特 快看
Lynette, check it out.
贾森的嘴巴
Jason's mouth
斯图 那不是最新的视频会议装置吗
Stu, isn't that the new video conference setup?
对 效果很棒吧
Yeah Isn't the resolution fantastic?
妮娜
Hey, Nina
关于明天早上
Uh, about tomorrow morning.
你知道 晨会的第一个钟头
You know how the first hour of
进度总是很慢
the morning meeting is always so slow?
我手头有点急事
'Cause I've got this thing.
天哪 不会又是你的孩子吧
Good god, this is not about your kids again, is it?
我明白 我保证过不会这样
I know, I promised I wouldn't do this,
但是帕克真的很需要我
but Parker really needs me to be there
陪伴他度过上幼儿园的第一天
on his first day of kindergarden
他根本接受不了我不去
He's so freaked out I can't be there.
抱歉 这怎么成了我的问题
I'm sorry How is this my problem?
因为现实是我有孩子
Because we can't escape the fact that I have kids.
我爱我的工作 但公平些
I love my job, but to be fair,
总得在工作和生活之间寻求平衡
there's gotta be some balance.
好啊 那没孩子的人怎么办
Okay, how about the people that don't have the kids?
你有没有想过他们也需要
Did you ever consider that they might need
在生活里平衡一下
a little more balance in their lives, hmm?
比如说 他们也许想去看日场电影
Like, maybe they want to go see a matinee
或者一夜狂欢过后
or perhaps they want to come in a little late
第二天想晚点上班
after a big crazy night out
或者 只不过是想去理个发
or maybe they just want to get a hair cut,
我自己已经两个月没能抽时间去理发了
which I, myself, have not been able to do for two months.
所以不行 问题是
So, no, this is about
这对于没孩子的人是否公平
fairness to the people who are childless by choice, okay?
好 说得好
Okay Good point
为你的头发感到难过
And I'm sorry about your hair.
难怪你总是那么不高兴
I can see why you're upset
张大嘴
Open wide
现在别闹 斯图
Not now, Stu
等等
Hang on a sec.
我不明白
I don't understand
这个东西能让妈妈
This system is gonna let mommy
陪你度过上学的第一天
be with you on your first day of school.
效果非常棒
The resolution is fantastic.
第二天
The next day,
加布丽尔决定再去
Gabrielle decided to cheer herself up
“逛商店”来排遣烦恼
with another round of window shopping.
但这次她被正在上演的一幕
But this time, she was taken a back
吓了一跳
by what was on display.
蒂尔曼太太 -德尔非诺先生
Mrs. Tillman -Mr Delfino.
听说你出院了
I, uh, heard you were back from the hospital,
所以带了这个给你
so I brought you these.
我都记不得
Oh, I can't tell you
上次收到英俊男人送的花是什么时侯了
how long it's been since I got flowers from a handsome man.
我是说 我能接受你的好意
I mean, I could,
但我不需要同情
but I don't want your pity.
你要去哪里
Where are you off to?
我打算回犹他州过几个星期
I'm going back to Utah for a few weeks
恢复期比医生预料的要长
The recuperation's taking longer than the doctors anticipated.
说到我受袭的事
Speaking of my attack,
他们有没有抓到小扎克啊
have they caught young Zachary yet?
没有 其实我来正是为了这个
No, actually, that's why I'm here
所以这些花不过是个幌子明白了
So the flowers were just a ruse. Figures.
我想趁扎克还没惹出更多麻烦赶紧找到他
I'm trying to find Zach before he gets in any more trouble.
你知道他有什么朋友吗
Do you know any friends that he might have,
可能会藏在哪里
anywhere he might be holed up?
我知道你跟他比较亲近
I know you were close to him
真是可笑 自从他打了我
Funny thing, since he beat me
把我从楼梯上推下来之后
and threw me down the stairs,
我们之间的联♥系♥也就断了
we just don't stay in touch like we should.
你从什么时侯起这么关心扎克·杨了
Since when do you care so much about Zach Young?
情况很复杂
It's complicated
我看也是
I'll bet
他一定是躲在某处想找到他父亲
I'm sure he's out there somewhere trying to find his father,
不过我想你已经把他杀了
which I trust you made impossible.
不 我把保罗放了
No, I let Paul go.
我过不了我自己这关
I couldn't go through with it.
大错特错
That was a mistake.
他的下半生都要东躲西♥藏♥
He will spend the rest of his life running from the police.
我想这惩罚已经够了
I think that's punishment enough
扎克是保罗与他死去的妻子唯一的联♥系♥
Zach is the only connection that Paul has with his dead wife
总有一天 他会回来这里找他
At some point, he will run back here looking for him
我不是打击你
I don't like to be negative,
不过 你真的应该杀了他
but you really should have killed him
我不想毁了这个美好的夜晚
At the risk of ruining a lovely evening,
但我有一些不快的消息宣布
I have some unpleasant news.
今天警♥察♥把你们父亲挖了出来
The police dug up your father today
什么 -为什么
What? -Why?
很明显他们想做个尸检
Well, apparently, they want to do an autopsy
他们认为他不是心脏病发作
They don't think that he had a heart attack.
认为某个人对他下毒
They think that somebody was poisoning him.
谁会给爸爸下毒
Who would have poisoned daddy?
很明显我是嫌疑人
Well, apparently, I'm a suspect.
他们总是首先怀疑配偶
Well, they always look at spouses first
统计数字显示的
It has something to do with statistics
只是例行公事 我很快会恢复清白
It's just a formality. I'll be cleared in no time
拜托你们两个不要这样盯着我好不好
Would you two please stop looking at me like that?
很明显我没有杀你们的父亲
Obviously, I did not kill your father
我深深地爱着他
I loved him deeply
是的 可是你和爸爸之间有很多问题
Yeah, but you and dad had a lot of problems.
人人都知道
Everyone knows that
我们之间的确有问题 但我永远不会伤害他
Yes, we had issues, but I would never have hurt him
爸爸心脏病第二次发作的
What about the night daddy had
那天晚上是怎么回事呢
his second heart attack?
你要先铺好床
You must have loved him a lot to make the bed
才肯送他去医院 你可真爱他
before taking him to the hospital.
我当时吓坏了 丹妮尔 你明白的
I was in shock, Danielle. You know that.
安德鲁 你一定不会认为我谋杀了你父亲吧
Andrew, surely you don't think I murdered your father
我知道你没有
I know you didn't.
你不可能杀人
You're not capable of murder
谢谢
Thank you
这可算不上称赞
That wasn't a compliment
杀人也要胆子的
It takes guts to kill somebody.
谢谢你改主意来帮我
Thank you so much for changing your mind about helping me
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表