剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你一直住在哪里? 楼上?
So where have you been living this whole time? Upstairs?
不
No.
我才搬到楼上
I just moved upstairs.
我的房♥间在楼下
My room's downstairs.
楼下?
Downstairs?
在地下室里
In the basement.
想看看吗?
You wanna see it?
卡博 这几个月你都被关在这里?
Caleb, have you been down here all these months?
是的
Yeah.
你妈妈让你戴上这些?
Did your mother make you wear those?
大多数时候
Most of the time.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my god!
我不明白
Sweetheart, I don't understand.
为什么你妈妈要这么对你?
Why in the world would your mother treat you that way?
我伤了一个女孩
I hurt a girl.
一个女孩?
A girl?
是的
Yeah.
后来她死了
And then she died.
哦
Oh.
她叫梅勒妮
Her name was Melanie.
她很漂亮
She was pretty.
就像你一样
Just like you.
嗨
Hi.
我想告诉你 我就要结婚了
I thought you should know, I'm getting married.
和医生?
To the doctor?
不不
No! No. Ha!
和一个同性恋
No, to... to a gay guy.
你怎么知道医生的事?
How did you know about the doctor?
人们在谈论 你... 要嫁给一个同性恋?
People talk. So you... You're marrying a gay guy?
我需要医疗保险
I need health insurance,
因为我的脾腺错位
um, 'cause I've got this wandering spleen and...
听上去很搞笑
That sounds funny,
脾腺错位
"spleen wandering," but...
实际上一点都不搞笑 因为很危险
Actually, it's not funny 'cause it can bang into things...
所以我需要医疗保险 我明天就结婚了
So I need health insurance, so I'm getting married tomorrow.
你觉得我疯了是吧?
And you probably think I'm crazy, right?
不能等等吗?
Well... can it wait?
手术?
Um, the surgery?
不 不能等
No. It can't wait.
我想并不疯狂
I guess it's really not that crazy.
你好吗?
How you doin', ma'am?
苏姗 能失陪一下吗?
Susan, can you just give me a minute?
当然 抱歉
Oh, yeah. No, I'm sorry.
没什么事了
I... that was really... it.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
不是我想干什么 德尔非诺
It's not whatiwant, Delfino.
是诺亚.泰勒想
It's what Noah Taylor wants.
他的外孙在哪里?
Where's his grandkid?
我们就跳过
You know, let's skip the part
你什么都不知道那部份吧
where you don't know anything about anything.
泰勒先生想谈谈
Mr. Taylor wants to chat.
如果我不答应呢?
What if I say no?
那么我会亲自找到那孩子
Then I've gotta find the kid myself,
我猜他或她就住在附近
and my guess is, he or she is somewhere around here close.
你的女朋友
Your old girlfriend...
有个女儿对吧?
She's got a daughter, right?
也许我该先去拜访她一下
Maybe I should start by payinghera visit...
不是她女儿
Her daughter's not the one.
是啊 根据你的记录
Yeah, well, given your track record,
我最好还是自己去查一下
I might wanna check that out for myself.
告诉他我明天早上过去
Tell him I'll be there in the morning.
哦
Oh!
真漂亮
So pretty.
喜欢漂亮的东西?
You like nice things?
所以我觉得你笨
That's why I think you're stupid,
不想留在这里
for not wanting to stay here.
你可以看到我的漂亮宝贝
You could be around mynice things all the time,
照看他们
taking care of them...
不是很有意思吗?
How fun would that be?
我肯定比你回那个穷村子 有意思得多
Well, I'm sure it's a lot more fun than you'd have in that tiny, godforsaken village of yours.
其实我们有很多的共同点
You know, we're probably more alike than people would guess.
我也生在一个小村庄里 我的亲人什么都没有
I'm from a small town, too. My folks had nothing.
所以我爱美国 任何事都有可能
That's why I love america. Anything is possible.
哦
Oh...
喜欢?
Hmm, you like that?
一个又老又肥的股票经济人送我的
No. An old, fat stockbroker gave this to me.
一文不值 拿着吧
It's not worth anything. You can have it.
喔
Oh...
喔
Oh!
喔
Oh!
没关系 很高兴你喜欢
It's okay. Glad you like it.
你能帮我梳梳头
You can brush my hair.
哦
Oh!
我喜欢 很好
I loved it! -It was nice.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi. Hi.
匆匆忙忙的 这是我找到最好的地方了
Uh, this is the best I could do on such short notice.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
哦 苏姗 这是我的伴郎 史蒂芬
Oh, uh, Susan, this is, uh, my best man, Steven.
也是我的伴侣
He's also my life partner.
哦 嗨 见到你很高兴
Oh, hi. It's nice to meet you.
亲爱的 礼貌点
Baby, be... be nice. Come on.
你得了癌症我很难过
I'm sorry you have cancer.
癌症?
Cancer?
这难道不是原因吗?
Isn't that the point of this wholecharade?
格里说你需要医疗保险
Gary said you needed insurance.
是的 不不 我是需要保险
Oh, yes. No, no, I do need insurance.
但我没有得癌症 我得的是脾错位
I just don't have cancer. I have a... wandering spleen.
我说的是有点像癌症
I said it waslikecancer.
有什么不对吗?
Is there a problem?
不不 没事
No. No, everything's fine.
我们去礼堂吧 好吗?
Uh, let's just go to the chapel. Shall we?
我做了一个婚礼蛋糕 希望你喜欢
I made a wedding cake. I hope you enjoy it.
哦哦
Oh! Uh...
我们能开始了吗?
So... are we ready to get started?
能放音乐吗?
Oh, do you have a thing to play music?
史蒂芬为我们刻了一张婚礼音乐合集
I had Steven burn a little wedding mix for us,
营造气氛
for ambience.
当然 等我一下
Sure, just, um, give me a sec.
你有什么事?
Do you have a problem?
你说她生病了
You said she was sick.
她是病了 她的脾脏错位了
Sheis. She has a wandering spleen.
那听起来可不是癌症 甚至都不严重
It sounds nothing like cancer. It doesn't even sound real.
很严重 我可能丧命 你看上去很好 亲爱的
Well, it is. I-I could die. You look fine to me, honey.
别这样
Don'tdo this.
我求了你六次
I have asked you six times
和我飞回荷兰去结婚
to fly with me to Holland to get married,
但你总是有借口
and you always have some lame excuse.
但这个得了搞笑疾病的女人一出现
But the second some chick with a silly disease comes along,
你就要和她去结婚
well, you drop everything and head for a chapel.
哦 不 是很严重的毛病
Oh, no, it's a serious illness.
因为"脾脏"这个词才显得搞笑
See, it just sounds silly 'cause of the word "spleen."
你要我怎么样? 我要你体谅我的感情
What do you want from me? I want you to worry about my feelings
至少有一半像体谅你妈妈的
half as much as you worry about your mother's!
什么能让你高兴?
What is it gonna take to make you happy?
不要结婚? 你就要这个?
Not go through with the wedding? Is that what you're asking?
不不不 停下
Oh, oh! No, no, stop right there.
我比谁都希望看到你们
Okay, I would love to see you two crazy kids get hitched
在荷兰结婚 有郁金香穿着木鞋
in Holland more than anyone, with the tulips and the clogs,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表