剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Like all good mothers,
加布丽尔 买♥♥来了几个最高档的婴儿监听器
Gabrielle had purchased several top-of-the-line baby monitors.
她打算用它们来密切关注
She had planned to use them to keep a close watch
她的小宝贝
on her newborn child.
但计划有变了
That plan was about to change.
我要去买♥♥点东西
So I'm gonna go shopping
然后还要去下训练师那里
and then I'm gonna see my trainer,
得要个大约三小时
and I'll definitely be gone for, like, three hours.
好吧 我走来 玩开心点
Okay. Well, I gotta go. Have fun.
很快的 潘妮
Not later, penny.
妈妈就来给你换尿布了
Mommy's gotta change you now 'cause you stink.
小美 尝尝这个
Here, taste this.
卡洛斯 哦 天哪
Oh, man!
小美 这太棒了
Xiao-Mei, that is amazing.
你喜欢吗
You like?
哦 是的 不好意思 把这弄乱了
Oh, yeah. Sorry if I'm making a mess.
没关系的 木须肉就是该这样的
It's okay. Mu shu pork supposed to be messy.
我真希望 加布丽尔 也能做这个
I wish Gabrielle could cook like this.
你吃过辣椒肉馅玉米卷饼吗
Have you ever tried her enchiladas?
有过一次 太难吃了
One time. They make me sick.
麦克 还没看信呢
Mike still hasn't seen the invitation.
他会的 会见你的
Ugh. He will, and he'll meet you
你们会浪漫的相见的
for a romantic motor home rendezvous,
然后你求婚 他会接受的
and you'll propose, he'll accept,
然后你们就永远开心的在一起了
and you'll both live happily ever after.
你真的认为会这样?
You really think that's what's gonna happen?
我真的希望如此
It's my deepest hope.
哦 他出来了
Oh, there he is.
成功了
We're in.
波利? 这是个好名字
Polly? That's a good name.
不好
No way.
帕梅拉
Pamela.
我说了叫潘妮
I said I wanted penny.
哦 勒奈特...
Oh, Lynette...
我分娩时痛了整整8个小时啊
Eight hours of grueling labor.
这不公平
That's not fair.
我都受了这么多苦 你会做些什么?
Neither are stretch marks, but what are you gonna do?
在我一生中我只知道一个叫潘妮的人
I've only known one penny in my whole life,
是个荡♥妇♥ 你的阿姨不就叫潘妮吗?
and she was a slut. Isn't your aunt named penny?
是的 就是她
Yeah, that's her.
女儿的名字就这么定了
Our daughter is officially named.
你可以走了
You may go now.
好吧 这个就听你的了
All right, I'll let you win this one,
但是下个得听我的
but I get to name the next one.
你答应过我们只生四个的
You promised me we'd stop at four.
记得吗? 你想要四个孩子
Remember? You wanted four kids,
我只想要一个 最后我们说好四个的
I wanted one, and somehow we compromised on four.
够了吧?
Can we please stop now?
勒奈特 你把我弄痛了
Lynette, you're hurting me.
你答应我 我就放手
I will stop as soon as you promise.
好吧 我答应了
Okay, I promise.
好
Okay.
亲爱的 我... 我不是想要你失望
Honey, I... I didn't mean to upset ya.
只是... 我们一直很开心啊
It's just... We've been so happy.
亲爱的 有时候你在干活
Sweetie, sometimes when you're at work,
而我在家独自照看三个小孩
and I'm home alone with three young boys,
我并不开心
I'm not so happy,
现在我得一个人对付四个了
and now I'm gonna be alone with four kids.
每个都很可爱 是的
Each one is a blessing, yes,
but I don't think I can take any more... Blessings.
再多的话我要疯了
More blessings could make me lose my mind.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 真的很痛啊
Honey, that really hurt.
有比我那八个小时更痛吗?
Did it hurt for eight hours?
没
No.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我一定是疯了 居然同意这么做
I must have been crazy, agreeing to this.
亲爱的 你会感到与众不同的
Honey, you're gonna feel differently
当你见到凯拉时
once you meet Kayla.
她是个聪明可爱的小女孩
She is a sweet, smart little girl,
而且还会帮会你忘掉讨厌的诺拉
plus it'll help you get past your resentment of Nora.
我不...
I don't...
好吧 来了
Well, here goes.
你们好
Hey, you!
你一定时勒奈特 你一定是诺拉了
You must be Lynette. And you must be Nora.
我想如果我们也来个拥抱的话会觉得怪怪的
I guess it'd be weird if we hugged.
可能吧
Probably.
凯拉呢?
Wh-where's Kayla?
哦 她没来
Oh, she didn't come.
我们大吵了一架 我就...
We got into this huge fight, and I was, like...
我简直不愿再见到她
I just couldn't stand to look at her face
所以我把她留邻居家了
on that long plane trip, so I dumped her at the neighbors'.
但是你们有我啊
But, hey, come on, you got me.
不管怎样 kayla 真的挺不错的
So, anyway, Kayla is doing great.
她很漂亮 也很聪明
She's so pretty. She's so smart.
她简直就是足球队的明星
She's practically a star on her soccer team.
我带了她的一张靓照
I have the cutest picture.
你知道 我们并不需要照片
You know, we wouldn't need a picture
要是像你答应的那样把她带来就好了
if you had actually brought her like you promised.
哦 对不起
Oh, gosh, I'm sorry.
要知道 在这过去的11年里
You know, but I just haven't had much time
为了照顾你们的那几个孩子
to get away on my own since, um, I've been taking care
我连自己的时间都没了 好爸爸
of your kid for the past 11 years, super dad.
好了 对不起 对不起
Okay, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
我知道你不容易 你做的挺不错的
I know it's been hard. You've done an amazing job.
谢谢 我想是的 我接受你的道歉
Thank you. I think so, too. Apology accepted.
不管怎样 我倒不希望凯拉在这里
Anyway, I wasn't sure that I wanted Kayla here
因为我们得谈点要紧事
if we were gonna talk about business.
什么要紧事?
Business?
我想我们得谈谈小孩抚养费的问题
I was hoping that we could talk about child support
因为我整整付出了11年的时间 是吧?
since I've got, like, 11 years coming to me, right?
你从没告诉过我我有个女儿
You never told me I had a daughter.
律师说我的胜算很大
My lawyer thinks that I have a very good case.
我们负担不起 我们已经有四个孩子要养了
We can't afford this. We have four kids.
汤姆 刚刚失去了工作 这会让我们破产的
Tom just lost his job. That'd bankrupt us.
他把我搞成这样 还丢下他的孩子不管
I'm the bad guy now when he's the one
而我却成坏人了?
that knocked me up and abandoned his child?
他根本就不知道有这个孩子 怎么可能丢下不管?
How could he abandon her if he didn't even know she existed?
我不会就这么算了的
That doesn't let him off the hook.
你最好按我说的做 当然了 除非
You know, you better do right by me unless, of course,
你想做一个赖账混♥蛋♥的太太!
you wanna be known as Mrs. Deadbeat dad!
别那么激动
Just take it easy.
我们要说的再大声点吗?
Are we just gonna keep talking louder?
这就是你想要的吗?
Is that the plan?
你想说大声点 让大家都听到
You wanna just keep raising your voice
然后我们就会答应你了 是吧?
'cause that's how you get what you want, right?
你装模作样 大发脾气
You make a scene, you throw a tantrum,
然后我们怕了 就会让步了 是吧?
and everyone gets scared and backs off.
我不吃你这套的 小姐 我不在乎
Well, I don't work that way, lady. I don't care that
我丈夫一下子喝醉了
my husband was so phenomenally stupid
还居然和你发生了关系
and/or drunk to actually have sex with you.
我不会让这毁了我的生活的
I'm not gonna let it ruin my life.
现在我够大声了吧
Am I talking loud enough
你听的够清楚了吗?
for that to get through to you?
我去付帐
I'm just gonna pay the bill.
卡尔 我们一起经历了很多
Karl, we've been through a lot together.
因为朱莉 我们还会经常在一起
We will always be connected by Julie,
但是... 我知道你为什么给我买♥♥那房♥子
but... I know why you bought me that house,
不过我不会搬进去的
and I'm not moving into it.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表