剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
担心那些饿死的孤儿
our lady of perpetual stick-up-her-butt
我们就没有办法处理
has you worrying about thirsty orphans.
我们关系紧张你竟然要怪玛丽修女?
You're blaming sister Mary for the tension in our marriage?
她想让我们争吵
She wants us fighting.
她想让你厌倦我
She wants you to get tired of me
然后她才能拥有你
and walk out so she can have you all to herself.
太离谱了 她是个修女
That's crazy. She's a nun.
她也许过着修行生活
She may wear a habit and the beads,
但归根到底
but at the end of the day,
她还是个女人 就像我一样
she is still a woman, just like me,
而我清楚自己能做出什么
and I know what I'm capable of.
她是一个女人
She is a woman...
但她和你不一样
But she is nothing like you.
卡洛斯 你去哪里?
Carlos, where are you going?
卡洛斯!
Carlos!
你看上去很紧张 加布丽尔
You look tense, Gabrielle.
也许你该考虑去做下按♥摩♥
Perhaps you should think about getting a massage.
嗨 苏姗 我是爱迪森 你在吗?
Hi, Susan, it's Addison. Are you there?
嗨 嗨 我在
Hi. Hi, yeah, I'm here.
你在家真好
Good. You're home.
呃 出什么事了?
Uh-huh. What's up?
你说过想成为我生活的一部份?
You know you were saying you wanted to be part of my life?
是的
Yeah.
我在警♥察♥局
I'm at the police station.
你得来把我保出去
I need you to come bail me out.
勾引少女?你被捕是因为勾引少女?
Solicitation? You were arrested for solicitation?
这是个陷阱 我是受害者
It was entrapment. I'm the victim here.
但你是和妓♥女♥在一起
But you were with a prostitute.
当然不是
Apparently not.
我问了她三次"你是警♥察♥吗?"
I asked her three times... "are you a cop?"
他们应该告诉你 但她没说
They got to tell you, but she didn't say "boo."
这里是美国
I thought this was america!
爱迪森 你刚因为买♥♥♥春♥被捕
Addison, you just got caught paying for sex.
现在可不是为自己开脱的时候
Now is not the time to wrap yourself in the flag.
别那样看着我 那不是我的错 很抱歉
Don't give me that look. It wasn't my fault. I'm sorry.
试图招♥妓♥怎么不是你的错?
How is trying to pick up a hooker not your fault?
我在店里 在电脑前干活
I was at the store, I was working on my computer
你知道那些广♥告♥吗
and then, you know, they have these ads?
弹出在屏幕上问我想不想要一次
They pop up on the screen and they ask if you want to
热辣的约会
have a hot date.
那让人很激动
Well, it gets a fellow worked up.
你就不能回家和妻子做♥爱♥吗
Can't you just go home and have sex with your wife
像正常人那样
like a normal person?
她是一个68岁的老女人
She's a 68-year-old woman.
几年前她就不再和我做了
That bell stopped ringing for me years ago.
上帝啊 住口 马上
Oh, my god. Stop. Right now.
我会帮你付保释金
I'm gonna go pay this thing.
那么我们结束了?
So am I off the hook now?
什么?
What?
所谓的父女关系
This whole father-daughter thing,
我们扯平了 是不是?
we're done, right?
礼拜四2点和我喝咖啡 别迟到
Thursday, coffee at 2. Be on time.
别误解我的意思 但你很傻
Don't take this the wrong way, but are you dim?
好吧 我很不喜欢今天发生的事
Okay, I didn't exactly love what I found out about you today,
但我的目标是了解你 而不是批判
but the goal was to learn, not to judge.
我带咖啡来
I bring the coffee.
你的咖啡会在我的胃上烧个洞
That crap you made burnt a hole in my stomach.
这是汤达
This is tunde.
他在旱灾中失去了双亲
He lost both his parents to this drought.
事实上 博兹瓦那几乎永远缺水
In fact, water is always scarce in Botswana.
水甚至可以代替货币流通
The national currency is called thepula orraindrop...
你好 加布丽尔 什么吸引你来这里?
Hello, Gabrielle. What brings you here?
我关心肯尼亚的干旱
I'm concerned about the drought in Kenya.
是博兹瓦那
Botswana.
是啊 那你呢?
Yeah, and you?
我是这趟行动的组织者
Well, I'm organizing this relief trip.
我们一周内就出发
We leave in a week.
一路顺风 神父
Well, bon voyage, father.
我自己并不去
I'm not going myself.
不得不考虑今年的财政情况
We had to scale back our relief efforts this year.
实际上我们不得不削减了人员的名额
We even had to cut a few of the aid workers from the trip.
玛丽修女和格蕾特修女知道后很失望
Sister Mary, sister Greta were so disappointed.
如果你能帮忙...
If you just want to hand some of...
玛丽修女也要去?
Sister Mary was going on the trip?
玛丽修女本来要去几个月
Well, sister Mary always goes for at least a few months,
但知道我们的预算紧张
but when our funding came up short,
她自愿退出了
she graciously offered to step aside,
她说这里也有很多上帝的任务需要做
said there's plenty of god's work to do here.
谢谢你 卡洛斯 不客气
Thank you, Carlos. Appreciate it.
她说得对
I bet she did.
神父 你们缺多少钱?
How much cash are you short, father?
我们计划建一座现代化的灌溉系统
We plan to set up a modern system of irrigation.
抱歉打扰 玛丽修女
I'm sorry to interrupt, sister Mary,
但我有事宣布
but I have an announcement.
我刚收到一笔8000的捐助
I have just received a donation of $8,000,
因此玛丽修女和格蕾特修女
which means that sister Mary and sister Greta
能够参加博兹瓦那的援助之旅
will be able to join our relief trip to Botswana.
这说明天使无处不在
It just goes to show angels are everywhere.
嘿 我想见勒奈特.斯加沃
Hey. I'm here to see Lynette Scavo.
嗨 失陪 嗨
Oh, hi. Excuse me. Hi.
我是勒奈特 你一定是弗兰
I'm Lynette. You must be Fran.
嗨 艾德说你想和我谈谈
Hi. Ed said you needed to talk to me.
我不知道是什么事
I couldn't imagine about what.
哦 来我办公室吧
Oh, well, come on in my office.
你想要我的女儿参加托儿所?
You want me to put my daughter in day care?
但我是个全职母亲
But I'm a stay-at-home mom.
我并不是要你不管她
I'm not suggesting that you sign her up for all day.
可能只是午后的几个小时
Maybe just a couple of hours in the afternoon.
那不是很好吗?
Wouldn't that be great?
有自己的时间 放松一下
Have some time to yourself, relax, unwind?
我不需要放松 我喜欢照看小明迪
I don't need to unwind. I love taking care of little mindy.
当然 当然
Oh, of course, of course,
但我们都有心情不好的日子
but we all have days when we're starting to lose it.
如果在那时能把她放在别的地方
Wouldn't it be nice to have some place to take her
不是很好吗?
before you want to strangle her?
我很珍惜和她在一起的每一刻
I Cherish every moment I spend with her, truly.
真的?
Really?
好吧 我和你说实话
Yeah. Look, I'm gonna level with you.
公♥司♥无法设立托儿所
Parcher and Murphy can't have a day care center
除非有至少16个孩子
unless we have at least 16 kids
如果没有明迪 我们只有15个
and without little mindy, we only have 15.
那与我无关
Well, that's not my problem.
行 行 我只是想试一试
Okay. Okay. I just thought I'd give it a shot.
真希望能帮你
Well, I wish I could help you, but I can't.
没事
Okay.
勒奈特 恩? 我能问你个问题吗?
Lynette, can I ask you something?
行
Yeah.
如果你自己不能带孩子 为什么还要生他们?
Why did you have kids if you weren't gonna raise them?
什么?
Excuse me?
我只是不理解
Well, I just don't understand women
有人自称是母亲
who say they want to be mothers,
却把孩子交给所谓的保姆
but then hand their kids over to glorified babysitters.
我是为了家庭才工作的
I work because my family needs me to.
抱歉惹你生气了 不是故意的
Oh, dear, I've upset you, and that wasn't my intention.
我想也是
I bet.
别误解 我是个好母亲
Make no mistake, I'm a good mother.
这就是我们的差别
That's the difference between us...
我不满足只做个好母亲
I couldn't settle for being a good mother.
我要做伟大的母亲
I want to be agreatone.
再见
Bye-bye.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表