剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
现在收拾家是我的事了
It's my job to clean that up now,
所以我说了算 对吧
so it's my call, right?
说得对 抱歉
You're right I'm sorry
我还以为面试是下午1点呢
Hey, I thought the meeting wasn't until 1.
在那之前 我还有好多事要搞定
Oh, I have a thousand things to do before that...
向布里借一条上好的围巾
Borrow a decent scarf from Bree,
买♥♥一支我自己喜欢的口红
Buy a lipstick I don't hate...
妈妈 妈妈 瞧啊 -别别别
Mommy, mommy, look! -Aah! No! No!
谁也不要碰妈妈 好吗
No, nobody touches mommy, okay?
我爱你们 我也爱你们的手指涂鸦
I love you, I love your finger painting,
但你们要是用这些小脏爪碰到我
but if you touch me with those messy hands,
我就把它们剁下来
I will cut them off
一边玩去吧
Go on Off. Good.
没关系的
It's okay
有点紧张吧 -谁 我吗
A little nervous? -Who, me?
我都七年没工作过了
I've been out of work for seven years,
我现在都这个岁数了
I'm a woman of a certain age
还要跻身这个年轻高于一切的行业
in a business that values youth above all else
我有什么好紧张的 -你经验丰富
Why should I be nervous? -You are experienced.
人又聪明
You are brilliant
你一定能顺利通过面试的
You are going to nail this job interview, okay?
谢谢 不 别过来
Thank you Uh, no I can't
你全身都… 这么…
You're very... so...
谢谢 这儿
Thank you. Here
手♥机♥忘了
Oh, my cell phone.
勒奈特 嗨 我是布里
Lynette, hi, it's Bree
但愿我没打来太早
I do hope I'm not calling too early.
什么
Hmm?
你当然可以借那条围巾
Oh, of course you can borrow that scarf.
我会把它熨好给你
I'll press it for you.
我有点事要说
Um, I have, uh, some news.
雷克斯过世了
Rex died
他们不是要做手术了吗 怎么回事
I thought they were gonna operate What happened?
显然是雷克斯的心脏 就此怠工了
Apparently Rex's heart just gave out.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我们什么时侯能见到布里
So when can we see Bree?
她说她会打电♥话♥的
She said she was gonna call.
她有很多事情要处理
She's gotta a lot of things to do,
准备葬礼什么的
Planning for the funeral, that sort of thing
我看她可没有那么忙
She doesn't look that busy to me.
嗨 嗨 你在这儿做什么
Hi, hi. What are you doing out here?
我在等雷克斯的母亲
Oh, I'm just waiting for, uh, Rex's mother
她随时可能出现
She's gonna be here any second
亲爱的 我们非常遗憾
Honey, we are so sorry.
你们谁喝豆奶吗
Oh, do one of you drink soy milk?
我今天早上从冰箱里清出来的
I was cleaning out the fridge this morning,
雷克斯是家里唯一喝豆奶的
And Rex is the only one who drinks it.
我周五刚买♥♥的 不想就这么扔了
I just bought it on Friday I'd hate to throw it away
真可惜了
What a waste
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie
宝贝 你发泄出来吧
Honey, you can let it out.
不不 我现在还不能崩溃
No No, I can't afford to fall apart right now.
为什么
Why?
你们马上就会明白了
You're about to find out
布里
Bree!
就停在这 到了
Oh, stop here This is the house.
那是
Is that.
是的 她就是雷克斯的母亲
Yes, that is Rex's mother.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
就像是可怕的噩梦
It's like some hideous nightmare
我这辈子算完了
My life is over!
看来你脱离工作已有七年之久
It appears there's a 7-year gap since your last position.
是去休假了还是怎么地
What, did you take some time off?
我是个全职妈妈
I was a stay-at-home mom.
我倒是希望那能算是休假
I wish it had been time off
男孩还是女孩 -一个女孩
Boy or girl? -A girl...
和三个男孩 -四个孩子
And three boys -Four kids?
是的 不过他们绝对不会影响我工作
Yeah, of course, they won't get in the way of the job
因为从现在开始 我丈夫要做全职爸爸了
because my husband's staying home with them from now on.
我很清楚 鱼和熊掌不可兼得
I knew I could never do both jobs justice.
所以我选择独身
That's why I choose not to have a family
我可不想自己为了带孩子看医生
I didn't want to be one of those kind of women--
或者为了看孩子的舞蹈表演
You know, sloughing things off onto coworkers
就把工作都推给同事
because of a pediatrician appointment or a dance recital.
我总是不好意思麻烦别人
I get really neurotic about putting people out
恕我直言 妮娜 这绝不会成问题
With all due respect, Nina, won't be an issue
家务事我能放得下
I can leave home at home
可是看着孩子们伤心的小脸
And it's not gonna break your heart to
你忍♥心把他们扔下吗
leave those sad little faces behind?
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
办公室简直是天堂
This office is paradise...
成年人做事有规有矩
Grown-ups talking about grown-up things.
没有尖叫声 没有呕吐
No screaming, no vomiting,
没有小怪兽躲在桌子底下
no boogers under the table
打死我也别想把我拽出这里
You're gonna have to drag me outta here kicking and screaming...
周末 节假日 随叫随到
Weekends, holidays, whenever
好的 埃德会做最后决定
All right, Ed wants to make the final decision.
所以明天3点你再来 我们再详谈
So I will bring you back tomorrow at 3 for a follow-up.
好极了 谢谢你
Well, that... that sounds great. Thank you.
勒奈特 早点到 好好表现
Lynette, be early. Show me something
好
Okay.
不可能 爸爸没有泰迪熊
No way Dad did not have a teddy bear.
他确实有
He most certainly did.
它叫杜立特尔
Oh, that was Doolittle
你♥爸♥爸去哪都要带着它
Your father never went anywhere without him.
请用茶 菲利斯
Here's your tea, Phyllis
瞧 布里
Look, Bree.
这是雷克斯从预科学校毕业时
This was the tie that Rex wore when
戴的领带
he graduated from prep school
我认为该给他戴这条
I think he should wear it
在葬礼上
You know, for the funeral?
菲利斯 这条领带是橙色的
Phyllis, that's an orange tie.
这是他学校的代表色 绿色和橙色
Well, those were his school colors... green and orange
可是他在葬礼上穿的是蓝色衣服
Well, um, he's being buried in a blue suit.
给他换一套衣服不就得了
Maybe he could be buried in a different suit.
我不想换 不过谢谢你的好意了
I don't think so, but thank you, though.
你保存了爸爸的旧漫画书
You, uh, you kept dad's old comic books?
是啊 所有东西我都有保存
Oh, yes, I kept everything.
瞧瞧
Look here.
我甚至保存了他藏在床垫底下的黄色杂♥志♥
I even kept the dirty magazine that he hid under his mattress
他以为我不知道 其实我清楚着呢
He didn't think I knew about it, but I did.
看来爸爸很喜欢大胸啊
Well, looks like dad was into big breasts
是呀
Oh, yes
所以我很惊讶他居然娶了你妈
That's why I was surprised when he married your mother.
你还是不理我吗
So you're just not gonna talk to me, is that it?
好吧
Fine
反正我也没什么可说的
I don't need to talk.
行了 对 我有点小外遇
Okay Yes, I had a little affair.
这事不光彩 我也没有以此为荣
It wasn't the best thing to do, and I'm not proud of it
幸好这还不算太糟
But it's not the worst thing that could have happened
没人因此而死
Nobody died.
别摆出一副殉道者的样子 卡洛斯
Oh, don't be such a martyr, Carlos
一个巴掌拍不响
Okay, it takes two people.
多少次 你为了出差
How many times did you go off on your little business trips
把我一个人丢在家里
and leave me alone?
所以 理论上说你也对我不忠
See, so technically, you cheated, too
只不过你的情妇是工作而已
It's just your mistress was your work
不 好吧 那太牵强了 抱歉
No, okay. That was a stretch I'm sorry
卡洛斯 等等 回来 我想要重新来过
Carlos, wait! Come back. Look, I wanna a startover.
我们就要有孩子了
We're gonna have a baby.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表