剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
但这是雷克斯的心愿
But it's what Rex would have wanted.
他热爱那所预科学校
He loved that prep school
…但无论他身着何物
but which ever coat he was wearing,
雷克斯都能将无可抗拒的热情
Rex always brought an irresistible enthusiasm
与不可动摇的决心带给…
and a single-minded determination to...
因此 在悼念雷克斯·范德坎普逝世的同时
So as we mourn the passing of Rex Van de Kamp,
我们要感谢上帝
we give thanks to God,
因为上帝 我们的哀悼才充满诚意
for we do not grieve as those who have no hope
因为我们虔诚地信仰着上帝
but as those who place their trust in God
等一下
Wait!
先别盖棺
Do not close that coffin.
把领带给我
Give me your tie.
啥
What?
把领带给我
Give me your tie.
给她 快给她
Give it to her! Give it to her
你看起来 好极了
You look magnificent.
看来是玛丽·艾莉丝杀了扎克的生母
So it looks like Mary Alice killed Zach's birth mother
好把扎克留在自己身边
in order to keep her from taking Zach away
天啊
Oh, my god.
我知道玛丽·艾莉丝自杀的背后 一定隐瞒着
I mean, I knew Mary Alice had killed herself
什么大秘密 但是 天啊
over something big, but wow.
你们能想象带着这种罪恶感怎么活下去吗
Can you imagine living with that guilt?
保罗和玛丽·艾莉丝把这个秘密
Isn't it bizarre that Paul and Mary Alice
隐瞒了这么久
had this secret all those years,
而我们却一无所知 这不是很奇怪吗
and we didn't' t even know about it?
不没什么奇怪的
No, not really.
我们对自己的邻居到底了解多少呢
I mean, what do we actually know about our neighbors?
我们能看得出他们的草坪修剪得好不好
I mean, we can tell if they keep their lawns nice
看得出他们倒没倒垃圾
or they take their trash cans in,
但当他们举止异常的时侯
but when they do those things,
我们就不再过问了
we stop asking questions
因为要想保持邻里和睦
'cause if people are good neighbors
我们不会去过问别人的家务事
We don't really care what happens behind closed doors.
我自杀的事过去一年了
It had been one year since my suicide...
让你困惑 不是吗
Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
紫藤郡发生了许多变化
And a lot had changed on Wisteria Lane.
人们种上了新的花朵
There were new flowers,
盖起了新的房♥子
new houses
也结识了新邻居
and new neighbors...
是大家都愿与之为邻的一家人
the kind anyone would want living right next door.
这也是首颂歌♥吗
Is that another hymn?
我知道这有点丧气
I know It's silly,
但是今天在葬礼上演奏这首曲子时
but playing those songs today at the funeral
让我心潮澎湃
just got me in the mood
这是你外婆最爱的一首
This is your grandmother's favorite
你加黄油了吗
Did you remember butter?
我每晚都做这道菜
I make up this tray every night
当然了 抱歉
Of course you do. I'm sorry
看啊
Oh, look.
你还插了朵花
You added a flower.
这多好看啊
Thought it'd be nice.
有你这样的儿子我真是幸运
How'd I get so lucky to have a child like you?
你确实是在为我们着想
You really do try to think about us
那朵花就是个不起眼的善举
That flower is a small act of kindness.
你以为没人会注意到
You thought no one would notice,
但你仍然做了
and yet you did it anyway.
充分说明了你很有家教
Says a lot about how you were raised.
我想应归功于你
Well, I guess you did your job
还是靠你自己
Thank yourself.
我来端盘子
I'll get the tray.
你拿枪
You take the gun
这朵花的造型真美
It really is a lovely gesture
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表