剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
的确他不认识我
Exactly. He didn't know anything about me.
他只是骑着他的蓝色自行车
He just rode up on his little blue bike
后想伤害我
and tried to hurt me.
我该认为他是坏人吗? 不 他只是被什么困扰
Do I think he's wicked? No. He's disturbed.
他的问题可能只是体内化学物质失调
His problems probably stem from a chemical imbalance.
我相信只要有足够的时间和治疗我可以帮助他
I believe with enough time and treatment, I could help him.
你是说他骑蓝自行车?
Did you say a blue bike?
清咖啡?
Black?
恩
Mmm.
给
Great.
勒奈特 我得说
I gotta say, Lynette,
接到你的电♥话♥很意外
I was surprised to get your call.
我还以为你都没注意到我被开除了
I didn't even think you'd notice I was fired.
当然注意到了 你是我最喜欢的同事
Of course I noticed. You are one of my favorites.
我觉得开除你很不公平
And I thought it was really unfair how it all went down.
没什么不公平 我最近老是迟到
It wasn't that unfair. Iwaslate all those times,
还弄坏了复印机
and I broke the copier.
我还拿了很多文件夹
And I stole all those paper clips.
我想这不是原因
See, I don't think that's why you got fired.
真的?妮娜是这么说的
Really? That's what Nina said.
有流言说你和妮娜在...
Word got out that you and Nina were...
有染?
Shagging?
很亲密
Being intimate.
妮娜开除你是为了不让艾德发现
And Nina fired you to keep ed from finding out.
你在开玩笑
You're kidding.
对她来说这么做是对的
And that wasn't right of her.
她不能和你乱来
She shouldn't have been having sex with you.
她是管理层的人
She's upper management.
可以说是性骚扰
Technically, it's sexual harassment.
但我是自愿的 我同意了
But I was into it. I consented.
斯图 你是打杂的
Stu, you're a... gofer.
你不能拒绝
You can't consent to anything.
我想你应该和艾德谈谈要回工作
So I think you should talk to ed about getting your job back.
他怎么会在乎呢
Why would he care?
他在乎
Oh, he'll care.
他不想你起诉他索赔几百万
He doesn't want you suing him for millions of dollars.
喔
Wow!
哈
Uh-huh.
妮娜会有麻烦吗
So would Nina get in trouble?
我不能骗你
Well, I'm not gonna lie to you.
她很有可能
There is a possibility she'd get a...
会被大骂一顿
Slap on the wrist.
所以
So...
你会考虑和艾德谈谈吗?
You'll think about talking to ed?
绝对会
Definitely.
护士告诉我你等在外面
The nurse told me you were waiting out there.
我只是想来看看你有没事
I just wanted to see if you were okay.
如果吓到你了我很抱歉 我心脏不好
Sorry if I spooked you. I've got a bad heart.
是家族遗传的所以你也得小心
It's genetic, so you might wanna get that checked.
哦 好的
Oh. Okay.
别误解我的意思 我希望你离开
Look, don't take this wrong, but I need you to clear out.
为什么?我才来
What? I just got here.
我妻子在来的路上 如果卡罗尔
My wife is on her way. The thing is, if Carol finds out
发现我有个私生女
I'e got an adult love child running around,
事情就麻烦了
that's gonna be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
我不止一次出轨了
I mean, it's not exactly the only time I've strayed.
有意思
Charming.
但相信我 最终见到你我还是很高兴
But believe me, it was nice to finally get to meet you.
你是个可爱的女人
You're a lovely woman.
你现在真的该走了
Hon, you really need to leave now.
苏姗
It's Susan.
我的名字是苏姗
My name is Susan.
不 我不能就这么走了
And, no, that's not good enough.
你看 我努力
Look, I'm...
使自己对这件事的态度温柔些
I'm trying really hard to be nice about this,
但你把我逼急了
but you're backing me into a corner.
我并不要你请我去你家过感恩节
It's not like I want an invitation to Thanksgiving.
我只是希望以后能和你偶尔喝喝咖啡吃个饭
I just wanna have coffee or lunch now and then.
我不能和你有什么联♥系♥
I can't start up something with you.
那对我妻子来说是不公平的
It wouldn't be fair to my wife.
有意思
Oh, that's funny.
你背者她和别的女人在一起
So all the times you were cheating on her,
没问题 和女儿吃顿饭
that was okay, but having lunch with your daughter...
就算出轨了?
That just crosses the line.
我只是希望有机会更了解你
I just want a chance to get to know you.
但我不想了解你
Well, I don't want to know you.
我已经有了家庭
I've already got a family.
当年你母亲和我有一个共识
Years ago, your mother and I came to an understanding.
我给她一大笔钱
I gave her a bunch of money,
她答应不声张
and she agreed to keep things quiet.
显然我没有被考虑进去
Well, I wasn't consulted on that little arrangement.
为我多年前的错误惩罚我是不公平的
I don't think it's fair to punish me for a mistake I made years ago.
你就这么想我?我是个错误?
Is that what you think of me? I'm a mistake?
你想听真话?是的
That's what you need to hear, yeah.
我就是那么想的
That's what I think.
哦 爱迪
Oh, addy!
爱迪
Addy! Oh!
你好吗?
Oh, are you okay?
我很好 宝贝
I'm good, baby.
孩子们在来的路上
The kids are on their way over.
嗨 我是卡罗尔
Hi. I'm... Carol.
你是?
You are...
你想告诉她吗还是我....
Do you wanna tell her, or should I?
我是你丈夫的守护天使
I'm your husband's guardian angel.
什么?
Excuse me?
我叫苏姗
My name's Susan.
我在买♥♥马饲料
I was buying some horse feed
当鲁迪先生心脏病发 倒在柜台上
when Mr. Prudy had an attack behind the counter.
我报了警并给他做了心肺急救术
I gave him c.P.R., called 9-1-1.
哦 谢谢你
Oh! Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不敢相信没有你会发生什么
Oh. When I think what... What could have happened...
我要走了
Well, I'm gonna get out of here.
鲁迪先生 我要祝你
Mr. Prudy, I want you to hurry up
早日康复
and get back on your feet.
我不会罢休
I'm not giving up.
下周我会来店里
I'm gonna be back in the store next week.
我还没买♥♥马饲料呢
I never got that darn horse feed.
我会帮你准备好的
I guess I'll put a bag aside for you.
你会的
You do that.
布里是我
Bree, it's me.
警♥察♥在我家搜查我的东西
The police are at my house. They're going through my stuff.
这是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
我知道你在 快接电♥话♥
Look, I know you're there. Pick up!
这和你有关吗?
Did you have anything to do with this?
布里?布里!
Bree? Bree!
乔治 我知道你对顾范医生做了什么
George, I know what you did to Dr. Goldfine,
现在我也知道你有多变♥态♥
and I can see now just how sick you really are,
自首吧
so please just turn yourself in,
那样你才能得到帮助
and that way you can get the help you really need.
乔治
George?
怎么了?
What's going on?
我请了性感的玛丽修女来吃饭
Oh, I invited sister Mary hotpants over for lunch.
什么?
What?
你说她触到了你的灵魂
You said she touched your soul,
我只想弄清她的手是不是干净
so I just want to make sure her hands are clean.
那么 玛丽修女 告诉我
So, sister Mary, tell me,
在监狱里见犯人是什么感觉
what's it like meeting men in prison?
你帮所有人减刑 还是因为卡洛斯特别?
Do you bond with all convicts, or was Carlos just special?
当然 卡洛斯很特殊
Well, of course, Carlos is special,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表