剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
其实并不是什么大事
the more I realized it's not a big deal.
我只是搬到小镇对面去
I'm just moving across town.
我每周五依然和大家一起打扑克
I'm gonna see you all friday for poker.
当然要来 如果你每星期不来报到
You better, 'cause if we don't hear from you once a week,
我们就找到你 把你拽回来
We will hunt you down and bring you back.
-你明白的 是吧 -当然
- You know that, right? - I do.
谁准备租你的房♥子
So who's renting your house?
李找到一个租客
Lee found a guy.
别人住在你家里 会感觉很奇怪的
It's just not gonna seem right, someone else in your house.
是的 不管他是谁
Yeah. Well, whoever the guy is,
他是个幸运儿 他会结识到
He is very lucky, 'cause he's about to get himself
3个可以倾诉衷肠的最好的邻居
3 of the most wonderful neighbors a person could ask for.
有些人你每天都见到
You know, sometimes when you see people every day,
你就会忘了说 他们对你有多重要
You forget to tell them how much they mean to you.
所以为了让大家铭记
So for the record...
我觉得你们3个人是我至亲的好友
I think the three of you are such good people.
你们对我影响深远
And you've made me a better person,
我应当表示感谢
and I thank you for that.
苏珊 很抱歉打扰 我们该走了
Susan, I hate to interrupt, but we really gotta get going.
我该去看看汤姆和宝贝
I should go check on Tom and the baby.
-他俩肯定需要喂饭了 -去吧
- I'm sure one or both will need to be fed. - Go, go.
-我明早给你们打电♥话♥ -好的
- I'll call you all in the morning. - Okay.
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what's wrong?
苏珊说的
What susan said...
并不正确 我不是个好人
It's not true. I'm not a good person.
别犯傻了 你当然是
Oh, that's silly. Of course you are.
不 我不是 有件事我多年前
No, I'm not. There's something I need to tell you
就该让你知道 可我没有
I should have told you years ago but I didn't.
听起来很严重 什么事啊
You sound so serious. What is it?
这件事足以断送我们的友情
It's the kind of thing that could end our friendship.
能边走边谈吗
Can we go talk?
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制♥作♥
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为
更多影视更新 请登陆 www.YYeTs.net
■
准备好了吗
Well... you ready?
是的
Yeah.
能慢点开吗
Drive away slow, okay?
当他们启程时
As they pulled away,
苏珊含情地凝望着那条她深爱的小巷
Susan looked out on the street she loved so much--
这里 慈爱的父母哺育着孩童
A street where parents could raise their children...
这里 年迈的老者共度金色的晚年
Where retirees could enjoy their golden years...
这里 至亲的挚友
Where good friends
倾诉尘封多年的秘密
could share horrible secrets...
是的 苏珊回眸着这条小巷
Yes, susan looked on this street
祈愿一定要重回故里
and vowed she would be back...
当美好的愿望许下时
But as she did so,
她并未注意到擦肩而过的那辆车
she didn't notice the car that passed her...
随车而至的 是紫藤巷
A car carrying wisteria lane's...
新来的住客
Newest resident.
我已经准备好了合同书等你签了
So I have some paperwork for you to sign over here,
一旦签了字 钥匙就归你啦
and once we get this done, I can give you the keys.
你一定会喜欢这里的
And I just know you're really gonna like it here.
大家都很友好 环境相对比较幽静
People are friendly, relatively quiet.
是个很讨喜的街坊
It's just... it's just a lovely neighborhood.
这里的街坊邻里我最熟了
Oh, I know the neighborhood very well.
其实 我以前就住这儿
The truth is, I used to live here.
那我想大家见到你一定会很惊讶的
Oh, I guess everyone will be surprised to see you again.
必然如此
They absolutely will.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表