剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我会尽全力帮助你度过难关
and I am gonna do whatever I can to help you through this.
我别无所求
And all I ask in return is that you treat me
只希望你对我尊重一些
with a little bit of courtesy,
包括使用"请"这个字
and that includes using the word "Please."
布里 你怎么突然之间在意礼节了
Why the sudden interest in etiquette, Bree?
在你背叛我之前
I mean, I don't recall you saying "Please"
我可没要求你说"请"
before you cheated on me.
对话结束 门得开着
This conversation is over. The door stays open.
我想关上
I want it closed.
不行 你臭气熏天
No. You stink.
你是个婊♥子♥
And you're a whore!
这就是你我之间的区别
Here's the difference...
我可以洗干净
I can get clean.
是的 可以
Yes, you can.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你要干什么 我还没有穿好衣服呢
What is going on? I'm not even dressed.
那是什么 什么呀 你要干什么
What is that? What... what is that? What's going on?
布里 住手
Bree, stop.
你不会吧
You wouldn't.
好吧 布里 住手
Okay, Bree, stop it.
住手 布里
Stop. Bree.
只有一个词能让我住手
If only there was a word you could use to get me to stop,
那就是“请”
Like "Please."
-我要给乔伊丝打电♥话♥ -说“请”
- I'm calling Joyce. - Say "Please."
见鬼去吧
Go to hell!
你怎么就不能说“请”呢 很简单的
Why can't you just say it? It's easy. Please.
请 请
Please. Please.
请 请 请 请 请
Please, please, please, please,
-请 请 请 -请住手
- please, please, please, please. -Please stop!
请 请 请住手
Please, please! Please stop it!
请住手
Please stop!
请帮我翻身 请帮我离开卫生间
Please roll me over. Please help me off the toilet.
请 请 请
Please, please, please!
这就是我现在的生活
That's the life I'm facing now,
任何事都要请求别人帮助
Having to ask people for help for everything.
你知道这有多糟糕吗
Do you know how hard that is?!
每天早上5点我醒来
Every morning I wake up at 5:00.
你6:30起来 我躺一个半小时
You get upt 6:30. For an hour and a half,
注视着卧室门
I lie there, staring at the bedroom door,
想象着 要是可以再次
Fantasizing about how lovely it would be--
起床给自己泡杯茶
How excruciatingly lovely it would be--
是多么美好呀
To get up and make myself a cup of tea one last time.
不用说“请”
No "Please."
自己用热水泡茶
Just hot water and tea.
奥森
Orson...
真是对不起
I'm so sorry.
原谅我
Forgive me.
请原谅我
Please.
你为什么在这等着训话
What are you in for?
吃了意大利面
Eating paste.
你是哪个小小动物组的
What animal group are you?
长颈鹿组
Giraffe.
该死
Damn.
乔伊·墨菲
Joey Murphy.
等下我再和你们俩谈
I'll be with you two in a moment.
不好意思给你惹麻烦了
Sorry for getting you in trouble.
是我自己的错
It's my own fault.
我昏头了
I got carried away.
我也是
Me, too.
胡安妮塔表现好坏对我太重要了
It was just so important to me that Juanita was doing well.
我理解
I know.
不 我觉得你不了解
No, I don't think you do.
我的孩子就是我的名片
My kids are my calling card.
她们是我展示给自己看的
They're what I have to show for myself.
我没有事业 苏珊 孩子是我的工作
I don't have a career, Susan. My kids are my job.
不论发生什么 她们成功与否
And whatever happens... if they succeed or they don't succeed--
都是我养育教导的缘故
It's because of how I raise them.
你至少可以养育教导她们
Well, at least you get to raise them.
自从在这工作
Ever since I took this job,
我似乎就没和M.J.在一起
I feel like I'm never with M.J.
我总担心和他相处的时间够吗
I constantly worry. Am I there enough for him?
我让他失望了吗
Am I letting him down?
你不用担心这些
You don't have anything to worry about.
M.J.是个很棒的孩子
M.J.'s a fantastic kid.
胡安妮塔也很棒
Well, so is Juanita.
他们的妈妈是好胜的傻瓜
Their moms are competitive nuts.
真是滑稽
This has been so ridiculous.
猎豹组 长颈鹿组和金花鼠组
Leopards and giraffes and chipmunks
谁想出这个疯狂系统的
I mean, who created this crazy system?
阅读课的动物组才荒唐
You know, reading class is just as bad.
有水獭 企鹅和海豹
There's otters, penguins and seals.
对 胡妮安塔是水獭
Yeah, Juanita's an otter.
你说 水獭为何要学阅读呢
I mean, what does an otter have to do with learning how to read?
胡妮安塔是水獭
Juanita's an otter?
是
Yeah.
-怎么啦 M.J.是什么 -企鹅
- Why? What's M.J.? - Penguin.
这件挺好看 你觉得呢
This is pretty. What do you think?
我想也许我会给我奶奶买♥♥这件
I think maybe I'd buy it for my grandma...
要是我讨厌她的话
If I hated her.
很有趣
You're so funny.
既然我们在这里玩得很开心
So... as much fun as we're having here,
告诉我为什么邀我一起购物
Why are we doing this?
我们要了解彼此
We are getting to know each other.
你了解我 你不喜欢我
You know me, and you don't like me.
不是我不喜欢你
It's not that I don't like you.
只是我觉得你不适合丹尼
It's just, I don't think you're good for Danny.
为什么 因为我不吃你做的意大利面
Why? Because I wouldn't eat your pasta?
是粗通心面
Rigatoni.
不是这样的
And no.
因为你是青春年少的女孩 只想玩玩
It's because you are a good-time girl out to have fun.
我不是责怪你 你年轻漂亮
Not that I blame you for it. You're young. You're beautiful.
你应该快乐的玩
You're supposed to have fun.
但是丹尼经历了很多
But Danny has been through a lot,
他需要一个不会伤害他的人
And he needs someone who is not gonna hurt him.
我知道丹尼经历了很多艰难的事情
I know Danny has been through rough stuff.
他全副武装
When he lashes out and gets all defensive,
保护自己
Trying to protect himself?
我理解 因为我也曾那样做
I get it, because I used to do it, too.
是吗
Yeah?
这就是我喜欢他的原因
It's the thing that made me like him.
我知道他的感受
I know how he feels,
这绝不是玩玩而已
And it's not fun at all.
我不管你是否喜欢我
I don't care if you like me
也不管你是否讨厌我的穿着
And I don't care if you hate how I dress,
但我绝不会伤害丹尼
But I am not gona hurt Danny.
你怎么能让我相信
How can I be sure of that?
我不能
You can't.
但是没有关系
But it doesn't matter,
因为我是不会退却的
'cause I'm not going anywhere.
人人影视 YYeTs字幕组 欢迎您的加入
你回来干什么
What are you doing back here?
我一直在想你上次说的话
I've been thinking about what you said last time.
越想越气
The more I thought about it, the more it pissed me off.
为什么
Why is that?
那条街上的人都是你多年的朋友
The people on that street have been your friends for years.
你真觉得我们会抛弃你
You really think we would dump your ass
只是因为你那几个月做的傻事吗
Just 'cause you went off the deep end for some months?
我很感激你过来 真的
I appreciate you coming here. I do.
但是在我做过那些事情后
But after everything I did,
我想没有人会原谅我了
I don't see how anyone could forgive me.
也许原谅你不会简单
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表