剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情回顾
Previously on Desperate Housewives
加布获悉秘密
Gaby learned a secret.
李和我一直想领养一个孩子
Lee and I are trying to adopt a baby.
麦克承诺
Mike made a commitment,
我能担起照顾家庭的责任
but I can be a guy who takes care of his family.
勒奈特受到威胁
Lynette was warned.
我跟普林斯顿说 想把婚礼提前到下星期
I told Preston I want to move up wedding to next week,
下星期
Next week?
杀人凶手的出现让大家人心惶惶
A killer put everyone on edge
不敢相信她死了
Can't believe she is dead
我要回家了 我妈妈吓坏了
I gotta go home, My mom was so freaked out.
我在她身边陪陪她 会好一些
It could be minished, if she wants me to be around
这么说 你是我哥哥
So you're my brother?
准确地说 同父异母的哥哥
Half-brother, to be precise.
疑云重重
Suspicious was born
我们到底对山姆了解多少
And what do we really know about Sam?
我会尽我所能找出真♥相♥
... should be to find out everything I can.
为什么不呢 他是你哥哥啊
Why shouldn't you? He's your brother.
危险分子来到了紫藤郡
And a very dangerous man arrived on Wisteria Lane.
好邻居
good neighbors--
在你需要的时候借糖给你
They loan you cups of sugar...
告诉你为什么你的车子发动不了
They tell you why your car won't start...
他们还帮你找到丢失的宠物
They even help you find your lost pets.
哪怕你只是遇上了小小的麻烦
Good neighbors also come over
友好的邻居也会前来拜访
at the slightest hint of trouble...
不管你是否需要他们
Whether you want 'em there or not.
-没道理这样 -你知道吗
- ...Being unreasonable! - You know what?
我懒得再和你吵了
I'm tired of fighting about this.
好啊 走啊 你不是每次都这样吗
Okay, fine. Walk away. It's what you always do.
加布 你在这干什么
Gaby, what are you doing?
我来还李借我的杂♥志♥
I came to return this magazine Lee lent me,
然后听见你们在吵架 所以
But you two were arguing, so...
所以你在这里偷听找乐子
So you decided it would be fun to eavesdrop?
天哪 你就像能看穿我的灵魂
God, it's like you see into my soul,
而且还不介意 谢谢
And yet you don't judge. Thank you.
来吧 告诉我发生了什么
Oh, come on. Tell me what happened.
我们的卵子捐赠者反悔了
Our egg donor backed out.
又这样
Not again.
如果下月还不能手术的话
And the surrogate we hired will pull out
代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥也泡汤了
If the procedure isn't done in the next month.
不能另外找个卵子捐赠者吗
Well, can't you find another egg donor?
如果李不挑剔的话 当然可以
We could, if Lee wasn't so picky.
你干嘛和她说这事
Why are you discussing this with her?
看在上帝的份上 我刚偷听到的 快继续
For god sakes, I was eavesdropping. Catch up.
好吧 我承认 我是很挑剔
Okay, yeah, I'm picky.
我们花了两年的时间选购床垫
We spent two years choosing a mattress.
我可不会随随便便在电♥话♥本上
I'm not just going to get our child's D.N.A.
-找个卵子捐献者 -如果失去这个代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
- out of the yellow pages. - If we lose the surrogate,
再找一个要花好几个月的时间
It could take months to find another one.
是啊 然后她又会因为一些荒谬的原因退出
Yeah, and then she'll drop out for some ridiculous reason,
我再也受不了了
And I can't take any more of this!
可能我们根本
You know, maybe we're not
-不适合做父母 -别说蠢话
- supposed to be parents. - Don't talk like that!
拜托 你不觉得
Come on! Doesn't it seem like
这是宇宙在暗示我们吗
the universe is trying to tell us something?
为什么不问我借
Why not take mine?
-借什么 -卵子啊
- Take your what? - My eggs.
我有这个条件
I mean, I've got plenty,
况且我不想看见你们不开心
And I hate to see you guys so unhappy.
有何妨呢
So what the heck?
好邻居总是乐于助人
Good neighbors--they're people who try to help others.
而坏邻居会许下那些
Bad neighbors are people who make promises
难以兑现的承诺
they can't possibly keep.
晨报上说 有个女孩失踪了
The morning paper said a young girl was missing.
据她家人说
It quoted her family,
说她是上班途中失踪的
who said she had vanished on her way to work.
据她的朋友们说
It quoted her friends,
她不可能是离家出走
who said she wasn't the type to run away from home.
警方表示
It quoted the police,
几乎没有线索 无法查下去
who said they had very little evidence to go on.
不幸的是 这条消息并没引起人们的注意
Sadly, people didn't pay much attention to this bit of news.
没人能看出
No one thinks about evil
魔鬼正悄悄临近
until it shows up on their doorstep,
很快就会出现了
which it soon would.
哦 天哪 贼
Oh, my god. Thief!
嗨 你
Hey! You!
别动
Freeze!
女士 请把那东西放下
Whoa! Whoa! Lady, put that thing down.
是啊 既然我都出来了
Oh, yeah? While I'm at it,
不如亲手把钥匙给你 是吧
why don't I just hand you the keys?
迅速趴下
Now hit the dirt!
别紧张 我不是偷东西
Relax. I'm not stealing anything.
我只是收回我的货
This is a repossession.
我有那么傻吗 起火啦 起火啦
Do I look stupid to you? Fire! Fire!
你到底在搞什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
如果喊"起火啦" 人们会迅速赶来
People come quicker when you yell "Fire."
我想我说过了吧 迅速趴下
Now I believe I told you to hit the dirt!
哪儿起火啦
Where's the fire?
苏珊 你还好吧
Susan, you okay?
我没事 打911吧
I'm fine. Just call 9-1-1!
怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
这个贼想偷你的车
This thief is trying to steal your truck!
你就是那个欠了4个月帐没付的家伙
You're the guy who's 4 months behind on his payments?
是的
Yeah.
停止 趴下 打滚
Stop, drop and roll!
停止 趴下 打滚
Stop, drop and roll!
你为什么不告诉我 你有财务问题
Why don't you tell me you are having money problems?
我只是想在大家发现之前悄悄把事情解决
I was hoping business'd pick up before anybody found out.
看来已经迟了
But I guess that's no longer an option.
麦克 我们谈过这事
Mike, we talked about this.
我跟你说过 我想帮你
I told you, I am willing to help.
我也跟你说过 我不想拿老婆的钱
And I told you, I'm not taking my wife's money.
别再大男人主义了
Well, enough with the macho pride.
我有稳定的收入
I make a steady paycheck,
卖♥♥掉脱衣舞俱乐部股份 拿了不少钱
and I have all that money from selling Karl's strip club.
不 我绝对不会要你前夫的钱
No. I'm definitely not taking your ex-husband's money.
我们说完了吧
Are we done here?
当然 只要你能跟我说清楚 没了车
Sure. As long as you can explain how you're
你还怎么做水管工
going to run a plumbing business without a truck.
不知道 我会想办法解决
I don't know. I'll figure it out.
说到书的封面
And for the cover of the book,
我想到这样一幅画面 你身着晚礼服
I see you in an evening gown,
坐在一堆干草上 摇起晚餐铃
sitting on a bale of hay, ringing a dinner bell.
我喜欢这点子 真有你的
I love it. Such a sense of whimsy.
哇 绝妙的二重奏啊
Well, if it isn't the dynamic duo.
你们和出版商谈得怎么样
How did your meeting with the publisher go?
棒极了
Fantastic.
布鲁斯喜欢南部菜肴新潮烹饪食谱这个主意
Bruce loved the idea of a nouvelle southern cookbook.
而且你哥哥当场就想出了
and your brother came up with the marketing slogan
营销口号♥
in the room.
告诉他 山姆
Tell him, Sam.
"范德坎普太太
"Mrs. Van de kamp
引你一起体验家庭烹饪的更高层次"
introduces you to upscale down-home cuisine."
很吸引人啊 我想你一定很懂市场营销吧
Catchy. I-I guess you know all about marketing,
连MBA学位都拿到了
Having an MBA and all.
我想是吧
I guess so.
当然 除了有一点 其实你没有MBA学位
Except, of course, you don't actually have an MBA.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我打了几个电♥话♥ 查了查你的档案
I made a few calls, checked a few records.
看来这个金童从来就没拿到学位啊
Turns out the golden child never got his degree.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表