剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
- Gaby's home. - Oh, god. Sorry.
我只是想先把第一♥期♥欠款还上
I just wanted to bring you the first payment for the loan.
再次感谢你 帮了我大忙
And thanks again. You really saved my ass.
不客气
No problem.
还想告诉你 我削减了很多开支
And just so you know, I'm making a lot of cutbacks
以便尽快还清你的钱
so I can pay you back quicker--
不休假 不收看付费频道
no vacations, basic cable.
我甚至说服了MJ 麦克卢斯基夫人家的房♥子
I even convinced M.J. that Mrs. Mccluskey's house
-夏令活动营地 -别担心
- is summer camp. - Look, don't go crazy.
等你有钱了再还我
Just pay it back when you can.
千万别让加布发现
And let's make sure Gaby doesn't find out.
好让她去告诉苏珊吗 当然不会
So she can tell Susan? No problem.
我得走了
I gotta get going.
向嘉莉修女问好
And uh, give my best to Sister Carrie.
-是玛丽 -玛丽
- Mary. - Mary!
很美 是吧
I know, right?
现在可是下午 你在干吗
It's the middle of the afternoon. What are you doing?
何不上楼来一探究竟
Why don't you come upstairs and find out?
不 谢了 我付不起
No, thanks. I can't afford it.
-什么 -每次你主动要求午后激♥情♥
- What? - Every time you offer me afternoon sex,
总是因为你有所企图 那绝不是午后激♥情♥
it's because you want something, and it is not afternoon sex.
好吧 看看这个
All right, fine. Check this out.
你藏在什么地方啊
Where were you even hiding this?
那是阿斯本的一个滑雪小屋
Oh. That is a ski chalet in Aspen.
正在出♥售♥ 我想买♥♥
It's for sale, and I want it.
对不起 亲爱的 办不到
Sorry, hon, not gonna happen.
这只不过是我的开场优♥惠♥
That was just my opening offer.
要是把午后激♥情♥升级到蜜月激♥情♥如何
What if I see your afternoon sex and raise you... Honeymoon sex?
不 还是不行 我们的现金都套在生意上了
No. No, I can't. All of our cash is tied up in a business deal.
什么生意
What kind of business deal?
你不会愿意让这些琐碎的小事烦你的
you don't want me to bore you with the details.
有一半钱是我的 尽管来烦我吧
Half that money is mine. Bore me.
谈话到此为止
This conversation is over.
如果现在你还有兴趣上楼
Now if you're interested in going upstairs
和你丈夫做♥爱♥ 仅仅因为你是...
and making love to your husband simply because you...
好吧
Okay.
喜欢吗 我一整天都在练呢
Like it? I've been practicing all day.
苏珊 这个大块头钢琴怎么来的
Susan, why is there a big-ass piano in our house?
事实上 大块头可不造钢琴哦
Actually, big-ass stopped making pianos.
这是雅马哈
This is a yamaha.
那么我很
So I'm...
好奇
curious...
这东西花了多少钱
How much did this thing cost?
免费的
It was free.
还记得亲爱善良的98岁高龄的瑞加娜姨妈吗
You remember dear, sweet, 98-year-old Aunt Regina?
出自Tales from the Crypt
你称之为"地穴守护者"的那个
The one you called "The crypt keeper"?
麦克 她在世的时候这么说没什么
Mike, that was okay when she was alive.
现在她过世了 还留给我们好东西
Now she's a dead lady giving us really cool stuff,
表示点敬意 好吗
so a little respect?
行 只要是免费的
Okay. As long as it was free.
不过 要是加布问起
Yeah, um, but as far as Gaby's concerned,
我会说 它花了我3万美元
It cost 30 grand.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我喜欢加布 不过好几年来
Well, I love Gaby, but for years,
她总是在夸耀
she has been flaunting
他们在她的房♥子 车 珠宝上面
how much they spend on her house
花了多少多少钱
and her car and her jewelry.
现在轮到我炫耀了
And this is my turn to flaunt,
免费钢琴可没什么好炫耀的
and I can't flaunt with a free piano.
别降格到她的水平 你不是那样的人
Don't stoop to her level. You're better than that.
不 我就是
No, I'm really not.
苏珊 我不是开玩笑
Susan, I'm not kidding.
你不要跟加布说我们这钢琴花了钱
You're not telling Gaby we paid for this piano.
麦克 求你了 这是我的机会
Oh, Mike, please. This is my chance.
我阿姨竟然在开车时中风发作
My aunt had a stroke while driving!
什么时候才能再有这样的好运气啊
When am I ever gonna get that lucky again?
难以置信
You're not gonna believe this.
这儿没有香菜
They're out of cilantro.
-超♥市♥怎么可能没有香菜呢 -不知道
- How can a market be out of cilantro? - I don't know,
不过我告诉店员 她应该羞愧得抬不起头
But I told that clerk she should hang her head in shame.
说得好 我们还需要什么
As well you should. So what else do we need?
去犹太食品区看看
Let's head over to the kosher aisle.
要给施瓦茨曼的受戒仪式买♥♥些东西
I need a few items for the Schwartzman bar mitzvah.
需要些小苏打 我去拿
We need baking soda. I'll get it.
山姆
Sam?
-求你了 等下再说 -你到底在这干什么
-Please. Not now. - What the hell are you even doing here?
我丢了工作 总得找个活干吧
I lost my job. I had to work someplace.
你已经拿了小苏打了
you already, uh, got the baking soda.
天哪 我完全慌乱失措了
Boy, I would lose my head if it wasn't screwed on.
那女人是谁
Who's that woman?
没什么 以前认识的
Nobody. Someone I used to know.
一切都还好吧
Oh. Is everything all right?
我正告诉她 一家这么大的超♥市♥来说
I was... telling her that it doesn't make sense
却没有基本的食品调料是说不过去的
for a store this big to run out of a major herb.
我想我们该去哈德森市场看看
I think we should check out Hudson's market.
那在市中心呢
That's downtown.
我们需要香菜 不是吗 走吧
We need cilantro, don't we? Come on.
你给我带了花
Hey. Oh, you brought me flowers.
我本想给你带件T恤 上面写着
well, I wanted to get you a t-shirt that said,
"我是个在夜里穿着黑衣服跑步的笨蛋"
"I'm a moron who wears dark clothes when I run at night,"
不过礼品店没货
But the gift shop was out.
是谁干的 你看清他们了吗
So who did this to you? Did you see 'em?
没有
No.
该死 什么人会撞了你然后扬长而去
Damn. What kind of person hits you and then just drives away?
也许那人就是想要撞我
Maybe the kind of person who wanted to hit me.
等等 你说了你没看清他们
Wait. You said you didn't see them.
是没看清 不过 安吉 我告诉你
I didn't, but, Ange, I'm telling you,
这家伙 他从我身边开过
This guy--he drives past me,
掉了个头 然后就向我冲了过来
he turns around and swerves right into me.
-我的老天 -丹尼在哪
- Oh, my god. - Where's Danny?
他在等候室睡着了
He fell asleep in the waiting room.
我们整晚都在这里 要我叫他来吗
We've been here all night. Uh, you want me to get him?
不 不 听着 我要你们回家
No, no. Listen. I need you guys to go home,
拿上身份证 带点钱
Grab the I.D.S, some money,
收拾上几个包
whatever you can stuff in a couple of bags.
可是你现在根本动不了 尼克
But you're not exactly travel-ready, Nick.
想都别想
Oh, absolutely not.
我们说卡本代尔附近的那个地方
The place we talked about, near Carbondale.
就几个星期
Just for a few weeks.
不 你不去我们也不去
No. Not without you.
不 我会送丹尼去那
No, I'll send Danny.
但是你和我 我们只能做到这样了
But you and me-- this is as far as we run.
万一那是派崔克 我们怎么办
What if it is Patrick? What are we gonna do?
这个问题我们已经问了20年
We've been asking that question for 20 years.
我想现在我们该知道答案了
I guess now we're gonna find out.
能跟你谈一下吗
Can I talk to you a minute?
当然
Sure.
谈谈波特那件事
It's about what happened with Porter.
你生气了吗 你生气了
Are you mad? You're mad.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
你想让我走
You want me to leave.
不 不 我只是想谈谈
No. No, I just want to talk.
你看起来好像真的要打他
You looked like you really wanted to hurt him,
我得知道这是为什么
and I kind of need to know what that's about.
你的家人都不在意你对他们的支持
Your family doesn't seem to care how much you help them.
你是个伟大的妈妈 他们却不把你当回事
You're a great mom, and they just push you around.
这让我很愤怒
It--it made me angry.
是的 我看到了
Yes, I saw that.
有时候 我的家人是有些不领情
And sometimes my family can be unappreciative.
不过今天这样的事不能再发生了
But what happened today can never happen again.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表