剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
这只是个好机会
And this would be a really good place
让你愤然跳起告诉我 我没那么强势
For you to jump in and tell me i'm not a castrating bitch.
我当然会 你先把那把刀放下
Sure. just put down the knife first.
我们竟然没因为这玩笑而笑起来
Wow. we are not laughing at this at all, huh?
拜托 亲爱的
No! oh, come on, babe.
我们很默契 你心里有数的
We're great. you know that.
何必在意他的想法
what do you care what he thinks?
我才不在乎 他对我评头论足才让我生气
I don't care. it's just-- it bugs me that he's judging me.
你拿那个干什么
What are you doing with that? i
我想我们该烤鸡了
thought i'd barbeque this chicken.
快到饭点了 那鸡还没解冻
Mm. it's almost dinnertime, and that's still frozen.
从车♥库♥拿点汉堡来吧
Just get some burgers from the garage.
你说了算
You got it.
罗伊 能和你谈谈吗
Hey, Roy. can i talk to you?
当然可以 朋友 喝一罐放松一下
Sure thing, pally. here. take a load off.
如果你是来谈我和你妻子吵架的事
If it's about me getting into it with your wife, though,
我不得不先打断你 先说声道歉
I have to stop you first and say i'm sorry.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
我知道时代变了
I mean, i know times have changed,
可男人终究还是男人
But a man's still a man,
你理应让你的妻子尊重你
And you deserve to have your wife respect you.
她很尊重我 罗伊
She respects me plenty, Roy.
这么说吧
Here's the thing
你得了解勒奈特这人
You gotta understand about Lynette.
她从小跟着父亲长大
She grew up without her dad.
她妈是个酒鬼
her mom was a drinker.
所以她不得不对所有人负起责任
So she had to be responsible for everyone.
对 的确不容易
Yeah, well, that's rough.
对
Yeah.
她打从心底里害怕
It left her with this constant fear
一切会突然支离破碎
That everything could suddenly fall apart.
所以她才需要掌控一切
And that's why she needs to control everything.
当然她没这能耐
Of course, she can't.
没人能掌控一切
Nobody can.
可是
But...
她可以控制我
She can control me...
在我允许的条件下
If i let her.
所以我由着她
So i do...
因为这样她才有安全感
Because it makes her feel safe.
那也是我作为她丈夫的职责所在
And that is my job as her husband...
让她充满完全感
To make her feel safe.
你是个好男人 斯加沃
You're a good man, scavo.
我在努力
I try.
请允许我先走一步
Now... if you'll excuse me,
我还得去拿汉堡
I have hamburger to fetch.
别自责了 结果没那么糟
Stop beating yourself up. it wasn't that bad.
卡洛斯 猴子追杀小丑未遂
Carlos, a monkey almost killed a clown.
这是对于儿童派对失败的定义
That is the definition of a bad children's party.
伙计
Man.
劳拉说的对 我是个不称职的母亲
Laura's right. i'm a terrible mom.
过来
Hey. come here.
听着
Look...
我不是个育儿专家
I am no expert at raising children.
我只知道
All i know is,
当所有孩子都叫嚣着跑去找妈妈时
When all those other kids ran screaming to their moms,
胡安妮塔跳进了蹦床房♥
Juanita jumped in the bouncy house
然后拉上了拉链 西利娅却在装死
And zipped it up, and Celia played dead.
那才叫聪明
Those girls are smart.
对 她们跑得够快 对吧
Yeah. they were quick on their feet, weren't they?
要不是你对她们倾注了心血
Which they wouldn't be
她们不可能像现在这样出色
If you'd been hovering all over 'em their whole lives.
她们学会了独♥立♥ 足智多谋
They have learned to be independent and resourceful,
那都多亏了你的疏忽大意
And that is thanks to your negligence.
说得真好
Mmm. so sweet.
弄坏的最好别是那个优质手提箱
That better not be the good suitcase!
妈
Mom!
朱莉
Julie?
朱莉
Julie?!
亲爱的
Sweetie?
叫麦克来
Get Mike!
他在工作 出什么事了
He's on a job. what's going on?
有人在外面
somebody is outside.
天呐 那是什么东西
Oh, my god. what is that?!
-是把枪 -你从哪里弄来的
- It's a gun. - where did you get that?!
给我 你想什么呢
Give that to me. what are you thinking?
枪里有子弹 是吧
It's loaded, right?
我有枪
I have a gun!
我已经报♥警♥了 他们马上就赶过来
I've called the police! they'll be here any minute!
欢迎有能力的影视爱好者加入“YYeTs人人影视”字幕组
加入仅凭个人兴趣爱好没有任何金钱实质回报
凯瑟琳
Katherine?
你射杀我
You shot me!
天呐 凯瑟琳 枪走火了
Oh, my god! katherine, the gun just went off!
你没事吧 你想杀我
Are you all right? you tried to kill me!
好吧 我只是击中了你
Okay, i just shot you.
别给我乱扣罪名
let's not be throwing accusations around.
看起来只是肩膀擦伤 基本没流血
it looks like it just at shouder There's hardly any blood.
-发生了什么事 -苏珊冲我开了枪 快报♥警♥
- What happened? - Susan shot me! call the police!
我告诉过你她会反击
I told you she was gonna snap.
-总有可怜人 -这只是场意外
- It's always the pretty ones.- It was an accident.
鲍勃 我想雇你当我的律师
Bob, i want you to be my lawyer.
不 不 我先预约他的
no, no, i called Bob to be my lawyer.
我听到了枪声
We heard a gun go off.
-苏珊冲我开枪 -苏珊
- Susan shot me! - Susan!
我当时不知道是她
I didn't know it was her.
你在我家门口鬼鬼祟祟干什么
What were you doing sneaking around my house?
我只是在做社区巡逻
I was on neighbour watch.
你都没有接到任务分配
You didn't have an assigned shift.
汤姆·加沃斯得学习 他让我顶替他
Tom Scavo had to study. he asked me to fill in.
那你也得先和我商量
Well... you should've checked with me.
你射我的时候 我正要和你商量
That's what i was trying to do when you shot me!
好吧 各位 冷静一下
Ow! all right, all right. everybody, just calm down.
我去叫救护车来
I'm gonna go call an ambulance.
或许我们得在其他人受伤前卸掉子弹
Perhaps we'd unload this before someone else gets hurt.
布里 亲爱的
Bree, dear?
苏珊刚射中了凯瑟琳·梅菲尔
Susan just shot katherine mayfair.
什么
What?
她没事 可她被气疯了
She's okay, but she's--she's freaked out.
我不知道苏珊有枪
Huh. i never pegged susan as a gun owner.
糟了
Oh, crap.
那是我们家的枪 是我给朱莉的
It's our gun. i gave it to julie.
什么 为什么给她
What? why?
她受了惊吓 需要保护
She was sacred. she wanted protection.
那支枪是用我们的真名登记的
That gun is under our real name!
如果他们追查到我们
If they trace that back to us--
我们不能让事态如此发展
Well, we are not going to let that happen.
你会为此蹲大牢的
You're going to jail for this.
所有人都听到你在会上威胁我
Everyone heard you you--aah! threaten me at that meeting.
我有目击证人
I have witnesses.
省省吧 如果我要杀你
Oh, please. if i were gonna kill you,
就不会在自家门前院里下手
I wouldn't do it in my own front yard.
我会溜进你家
I'd sneak into your house and shoot you
趁你熟睡时把你给毙了
While you were asleep.
我才不会这么做
Not that i would ever do that.
凯瑟琳 你去哪里
Katherine, where are you going?
回家报♥警♥
Home, to call the police.
凯瑟琳 救护车快到了
Hey, katherine, the ambulance is on its way.
可我带来了急救包
But i brought a first aid kit.
何不让我先帮你清理完伤口 你再报♥警♥
Why don't you let me clean you up, and then you can call?
让它去
Just leave it!
把电♥话♥递给我 我要报♥警♥
Hand me the phone. i wanna call the police. uh...
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表