剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
她接受升职时撒谎了
She lied when she took the promotion.
如果医生让她躺下检查呢
What if her doctor had put her on bed rest,
或者我要她怀着孕坐飞机出差呢
Or what if I needed her to fly somewhere.
这种事会使整个公♥司♥置于危险地步
That would put the whole company in jeopardy.
但这都是假设
Given that never happened,
你曾说她工作做得好
You were saying she was doing a good job and
现在你却给她穿小鞋
Now you are just doing all these mean things to her?
我吗 这是你的主意
Me? This was your idea,
你还想把蛇放到她办公室
You wanted to put some snake in her office.
塑料蛇
Rubber snakes.
我们正义凛然
We're completely justified here.
你是对的
Oh, you're right.
这就是我们为何
Which is why we have the opportunity
要做我们从不做的事 卡洛斯
To do something we never do, Carlos.
宽恕
Forgive.
真的吗
Seriously?
汤姆和勒奈特是我们15年的朋友
Tom and Lynette have been our friends for 15 years.
去年圣诞他们给我们一个月吃的香肠
They gave us sausages of the month last Chrismas.
那些香肠确实好吃
Those were good sausages.
我了解勒奈特
I know Lynette,
她不会故意 准备来伤害我们
She would never set out To intentionally heart us.
我承认 有点想念他们了
I gotta admit, that I started to miss those guys.
你该看我离开时她的眼神
You should've seen her when I was leaving her office.
都是失败者的悔意
Check the look in your eyes, she was so defeated.
你应该看她的眼神
You should've seen the look in her eyes, it was like
去你的勒奈特 我赢了
Screw you Lynette, I win.
所以你就给律师打电♥话♥了
So that's when you call the lawyer?
是 我不能忍♥气吞声
Oh, yes. I'm still not getting away with this.
他们再也不会烦我了
They are not gonna harass me,
我要告得他们满地找牙
I'm going to sue their ass and
卡洛斯明天就会收到起诉书
Carlos is being served papers tomorrow.
你真的让我兴奋
Wow, you really got work up here.
我们生气时不做♥爱♥
We are not having angery sex.
我只是问问
Just that I asked.
不是说了要你把衣服收好吗
What I did tell you about putting away those clothes?
说真的 不许睡了
I'm serious. Nap time is over.
丹尼 不 尼克
Danny? Danny! No, no, no, no, no, no. Nick!
免费女性自我防卫术学习
每个女性都可能受到暴♥力♥侵犯
Any woman can be the victim of a violent crime.
这就是为何有必要
That is why it is necessary
学防身术
To learn how to defend yourself.
在停车场 公园 自家车道上
In parking lot, in a park, on your own driveway,
袭击可以在任何地方发生
An attack can happen anywhere,
只需要几秒钟
It only takes several seconds.
抱歉晚了 我有三个宴会要准备
Sorry I'm late, I had three parties to prepare for.
你一定很累 搞那么多事
How tired that must be for you, juggling all those affairs.
各位 自♥由♥组合
Ok, everyone, team up.
做袭击者和受害者
I want you to do attacker or victim.
加布 想攻击我吗
Hi, Gaby, you wanna attack me?
麦克卢斯基太太 不想伤了你
Oh, Ms. Mmcclusky, I don't want to hurt you.
我吃的汉堡都比你块头大
Oh, please I've eaten burgers bigger than you are.
来吧
Bring it on.
好的 老太太 小心你的屁♥股♥
All right, granny, prepared to break a hip.
我们应该是搭档
So, we are supposed to be partners,
你想袭击我吗
Do you want to attack me?
可以啊
I could be persuaded.
好 袭击者靠近受害者
Now, attackers, I want you to approach your victim.
这有个特别强壮的女人
Freakishly stronger lady, here.
这得归功于糟糠
I credited the bran.
这很厉害 其余的人
Oh, that's very impressive. But the rest of you,
从后面扼住受害者
Approach your victim from behind placing in a choke hold.
受害者们你们现在无法向前使力 错
Now victims, your impulse will be to pull away, wrong
那样你们会窒息更厉害
You just choke harder.
相反你们该向后利用身体重量推开袭击者
Instead you want to push back on your attacker
宁他们失去平衡
Using your weight of pushing them off balance.
苏珊 有点紧了
Susan, a little tight.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你感觉不好对吧
You feel so bad?
被信任的人背叛宁你伤心吧
Being betrayed by someone you trusted that hurt you?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道你和卡尔的事了
I know about you and Carl.
不
Oh, no.
叛徒
Oh, yeah, traitor.
停下
Stop it.
被袭击时不能说话 用胳膊顶她
You can't talk in that way at the time of an attack.Jab your elbows.
我在使劲
I'm trying to.
你怎么能这样
How could you, you know,
你知道卡尔以前怎么对我的
How Carl treated me.
抱歉 你能否
I'm sorry but if you...
让我解释
Let me explain.
现在交换角色
Ok, now, attackers and victims switch.
你不想换吗
You don't wanna switch?
现在不行 不能让你在我背后
Not now, I'm not letting you get behind you,
你已经在背后捅了我一刀
You've already stabbed me in the back.
德尔非诺夫人 放开受害者
Ms. Delfino, release your victim, please.
她才不是受害者
She is not the victim here.
奥森呢 你怎能这样对他
What about Orson? How could you do this to him?
你不了解我的婚姻
You don't know about my marriage.
奥森 他使我度日如年
Orson, Orson is putting me through hell this year.
太紧了
Too tight.
苏珊 我知道你生气
Susan, I know you are angery.
但卡尔对我来说不是冲动之为
But Carl means more to me than just a fling and
我不会放手
I'm not giving him up.
如果这意味着我们的友谊结束
So if that means our friendship is over?
是你决定的 不是我
But that's your decision, not mine.
你要走吗 我们刚开始
You're going? We are just getting started.
知道 但今天我做的防卫足够了
I know but I think I've defended myself enough for one day.
刚才律师打电♥话♥来了
I just got a call from the lawyer,
他们随时会告卡洛斯
They're going to sue Carlos in any minute.
-你真的做了 -是啊
- Wow, you're really going through this, uh? -Yeah,
我们不是坏人吧 汤姆
We are not bad people, are we Tom?
卡洛斯的所作所为完全不公平 不合法
What Carlos is doing to you is totally unfair and illegal.
我们是好人
No, we are good people.
他开的头 管他的
Right, he started it. Screw him.
这是什么
What's all this?
糖果 花 宝宝的礼物
Candy, flowers, baby gifts.
这是我道歉的方式
Sort of my way of saying "I'm sorry".
这是证据
Here are some crap to prove it.
-真的 -我不想斗了
- Really? - Yeah, I don't want to fight anymore.
卡洛斯也是 我们想谈谈
And neither does Carlos. So we are hoping we can talk.
加布 我太高兴了
Oh, Gaby, I'm so happy.
拿着 有点重了
Here, take it, it's getting heavy.
我想你
I missed you.
勒奈特
Lynette?
宝贝 我们在享受这一刻 别毁了
Honey, we are having a moment here, please don't spoil it.
我可不是会毁了这些的人
I'm not what's gonna spoil it.
抱歉 等一下
Could you? Hold on a second.
我得赶快打个电♥话♥
I'm just I'm gonna make a quick phone call.
我不在乎发生什么
You know guys, I don't care what happens,
没什么可以再影响
Let's not let anything interfere
我们的友谊
Our relationship ever again.
记住你说的话
Remember you said that.
接电♥话♥啊
Answer the phone, answer the phone.
什么
What?
是卡洛斯 他有什么事
Oh, it's Carlos. Wondering what he wants.
加布
Gaby, you know,
你刚才说了友谊地久天长
What you said about our friendship before.
不不不
No, no, no.
我们签个协议 我们应该
Let's just make a pact. We should...
宝贝 什么事
Hi, baby, what's up?
我绝不会原谅你
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表