剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你可以在哪里随心所欲地打电动
and you can play all the video games you want.
好吧
Okay.
苏珊 生活并没有夺走你的恐龙
Susan, life didn't take your dinosaur.
是我夺走的
I did.
所以 你有火就朝我发吧
So please, just let me have it.
好吧 是啊
Okay. Yeah.
我恨你
I resent you.
我爱你 我尊重你 但你知道吗
I love you, I respect you, but you know what?
我是说 你毁掉了这一切 就是因为你
I mean, you blew it! And thanks to you,
我离开了抚养孩子长大成人的地方 瞧
I have to leave the home where I raised my children. Look.
朱莉刚开始上幼儿园时
Look, this-- this is how tall Julie was
是这么高
when she started kindergarten.
这儿是她上高中时的身高
And--and this is her in junior high.
这是M.J.的身高
And this is M.J.
我们把他从医院接回来的那天
The day we brought him home from the hospital
把他拉开来量的
and stood him up.
这里是我给他设定的目标
And this... this is where I thought he'd get to.
就在这里
Here.
在这所房♥子里
In this house...
可现在 我永远都没有机会知道了
And now I'm never gonna know,
这全都是你的错
and it's all your fault.
这就对了
There it is.
我们会把它赎回来的
We're gonna get it back.
我保证
I promise.
但同时...
And in the meantime...
一切都尘埃落定了
Well... that's done.
它现在属于萨姆了
It's Sam's company now.
的确
So you did it.
你最终放弃了 你苦心经营8年的事业
You actually gave up a business you spent eight years building.
我还有得选吗
What other choice did I have?
我可以东山再起
I can always start a new company.
但我万万不能把自己的儿子送进监狱
What I cannot do is send my son to jail.
你叫我去坐牢
You sent me to jail.
还声称是我咎由自取
You insisted I turn myself in.
你说那是你重新接受我的唯一途径
You said it was the only way you'd take me back.
这根本就是两码事
That was a completely different situation.
是吗
Really?
我撞了麦克 却没告诉任何人
I ran over Mike and told no one.
安德鲁撞了卡洛斯的妈妈 也没告诉任何人
Andrew ran over Carlos' mother and told no one.
这两者有什么分别
How is that different?
可安德鲁当时还是个孩子
Andrew was a child at the time.
但他现在已经不是了
He's not anymore.
奥森 别这样
Orson, please.
我不想就此事让你难堪
I don't mean to upset you.
我只是好奇
I'm just curious why
为什么你没有要求安德鲁也这样做
you're not demanding Andrew do the same thing as well.
好吧 我错了
Fine. I was wrong.
我不该要求你做出那样的牺牲
I never should have asked you to make that sacrifice.
我不想听你道歉
I don't want an apology.
我因你要求我做一个更好的自己 而尊敬你
I respected you for demanding better of me.
你让我觉得你有原则 有理想
You showed me you had principles and ideals.
你坚持要我遵照你做人的高标准
You insisted I live up to your standards,
我也爱你这一点
and I loved you for it.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
从你告诉我安德鲁所做的事
From the moment you told me what Andrew had done
以及山姆的恐吓那一刻起
and what Sam was threatening to do,
我把这当做一个测试
I saw this as a test,
我满心希望你会通过这测试
and I hoped worth all my heart that you would pass it,
但可悲的是 你没能通过
but you have failed miserably.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
拿我的行李 我要离开
Pack my suitcase. I'm leaving.
什么
What?
你不再是我曾以为的那个人
You are not the woman I thought you were.
求你了 奥森
For god sakes, Orson.
他是我儿子 我别无选择
He's my son. I have no choice.
人总是有选择的
We always have a choice,
而我选择不再做你的丈夫
and I no longer choose to be your husband.
好的 我从后面绕过去
All right, I'm gonna go around back,
看看能不能从窗户爬进去
see if I can climb in a window.
你能拖住派崔克十分钟吗
You think you can keep patrick occupied for ten minutes?
亲爱的 你面前这个人
Honey, you're talking to a woman
这辈子从没自己付过酒钱 你觉得呢
who never paid for a drink in her life. Please.
天
Oh, man.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯 就有点头晕
Yeah. Just a little light-headed.
稍等一下
Jujust give me a second.
另外 谢谢你
By the way, thank you.
我不敢相信你会这样帮助我们
I can't believe you're helping us out like this.
我也不知道 大概
I don't know. I guess it's...
大概是因为我知道死守秘密是种什么感觉
I guess it's because I know what it's like to have secrets, too.
很孤独
It's a lonely feeling.
那晚在飞机上安吉告诉了我她的秘密
And that night on the plane when angie told me hers,
我保证我会帮助她
I promised I would help her...
无论付出什么代价
whatever it takes.
尼克 尼克
Nick? Nick.
我的天 别晕过去啊
Oh, my god. Don't pass out.
尼克
Nick!
别啊 这事我没法一个人做啊
Come on! I can't do this alone.
她真小
She's so small.
暂时的 他们很快就长大了
Not for long. They grow up so quickly.
真希望能看着她长大
I wish I could see her grow up.
我要走了
So... I'm gonna go now.
你可以
If you could just...
等一下再报♥警♥
wait a while before you call the police.
等等
Wait.
那天你离开我家的时候
That day you left my house,
你跟我说如果我是你妈妈
you told me your life would have turned out different
你的人生就会不一样
if I had been your mom.
我现在就是你的妈妈
So I'm gonna be your mom... now.
你能听我说吗
Will you listen to me?
我觉得你不该走
I don't think you should leave.
你该留下来 报♥警♥
I think you should stay here and call the police.
我不能
I can't.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
我不想下半生在监狱里度过
I don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail.
亲爱的 你不觉得你已经被囚禁了吗
Honey... don't you see you're already there?
无论你跑到哪里 在你心里
No matter where you run to, in your head,
你会一直愤怒
you will still be angry.
会一直痛苦
You'll still be in pain.
只要你还想去伤害别人
And as long as you want to keep hurting people,
你永远不会自♥由♥
You will never be free.
我会好好的 我发誓
I'll be good. I swear.
可是人们永远不会看到你的好
But people will never see that you're good
除非你向他们表明
unless you show them.
拜托了 只要你拿起电♥话♥ 他们就会知道
Please, if you pick up the phone, they will know.
我会为你而非常自豪
And I will be so proud of you.
你能帮我打电♥话♥吗
Will you call them for me?
当然
Of course.
你来抱着孩子吧
Why don't you hold the baby?
你好 美景镇医院是吗
Hello. Fairview Hospital?
我想知道怎么让人从昏迷中清醒
I need to know how to bring someone out of a coma.
我也不知道是不是昏迷
I'm not sure if it's a coma.
反正昏迷和瞌睡之间那种状态
Somewhere between a coma and a nap.
我怎么知道他有没有出虚汗
How should I know if he's clammy?
我把他留在车里了
I left him in the car.
加布
Gaby?
嘿 苏珊 什么事
Hey, Susan, what's up?
我过来道别
Just came to say good-bye.
好的 回头见
Okay. All right. See ya.
不不 我要走了
Oh, no. I mean, this is it.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表