剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
然后就会一碰就痛
Until they get all sore,
然后你就会板着脸 不让我碰你
And you give me that "don't touch me" look.
好了 汤姆 再见
Okay. Good-bye, Tom
拜托 勒奈特 请个病假吧
Oh, come on. no, Lynette, come on. Call in sick.
孩子们能在下雪天放大假
Kids get snow days.
我们不妨也放个"波霸假"
We could call it a boob day.
现在就板个脸不让我碰 还早了点吧
Okay, it is way too early for the "don't touch me" look.
卡洛斯 我在家等了整整一个早上
So I waited around all morning, Carlos,
等那个你让我请的什么修理工
For that repairman that you told me to call,
他到现在还没来
And he never showed.
还没完 我在跟你说我今天的遭遇
No, I'm not done. I'm sharing my day with you.
然后你女儿 用我300美元一瓶的香水
Then your children took my $300 perfume
给她的娃娃洗澡
And gave their dolls a bath.
是的 我花300美元买♥♥香水了 但重点不是这个
Yes, I spent $300 on perfume. But you're missing the point!
是吗 不喜欢我对你大吼大叫
Oh, really? You don't like it when I yell?
那这个怎样
Well, how about this?
我已经照看你那几个恶魔转世的孩子
I have taken care of your demon spawn children
整整12个小时了 该换班了
For 12 hours. My shift is over.
在餐厅上班还愉快吗
So, you, uh, having fun working at the restaurant?
跟你共事很愉快
I'm having fun working with you.
看看谁来了
Oh! Look who's here.
-你好 加布丽尔 -我在跟她讲话呢
- Hi, Gabrielle. - I was talking to her.
我想我该去接你下班
So... I thought I was gonna pick you up.
约翰答应了送我回家
John offered to give me a ride.
我也很高兴跟你作伴
And I appreciated the company.
好了 该进屋了
Okay, time to go inside.
某人还有家庭作业要做
Someone's got homework.
-再见 -晚安
- Bye. - Night.
约翰 还记得什么是家庭作业吧
You remember homework, John--
念高中的孩子 必须得做的那种
That thing that kids in high school have to do?
当然记得 你以前还帮我一起做过呢
I remember it. I think you used to help me with mine.
你跟她在一起是想干嘛 约翰
What are you doing with her, John?
我这是关心我的员工
I take care of my employees
真的 你也送那清洁工回家吗
Really? Do you drive the busboys home, too?
今后我会去接她
I will pick her up from now on.
别这样
Come on.
你好
Hey there.
-她怎么样 -好多了
- How's she doing? - Much better.
医生说她脑部的肿块消退了
The doctor says the swelling in her brain has subsided
-随时可能醒过来 -太好了
- she could come to at any moment. - that's terrific.
朱莉 你真该看看安德鲁送你的花
Mm. Julie, you should see the flowers Andrew brought you.
太漂亮了
They're gorgeous.
尽我所能
It's the least I could do.
朱莉知道我对她的感觉的 对吗朱莉
Julie knows how I feel about her. Don't you, Jules?
真高兴你俩这么多年一直是朋友
I love that you two have stayed friends all these years.
是啊 虽然她上医学院期间
Yeah, well, we--we kind of lost touch
我们差不多没联♥系♥了
When she was in med school,
但自从她退了学...
But--but ever since she quit...
我们经常在一起聊天
I mean, we talk all the time
她从医学院退学了
She quit med school?
我以为她告诉你了 都六个月前的事了
I-I thought she told you. It was six months ago.
她都辍学六个月了
She's been out of school for six months?
你太幸运了 这会儿能昏迷不醒
You are so lucky you're in a coma right now.
那她这段时间都在干什么
What has she been doing all this time?
她不知道自己这辈子到底想做什么
She didn't know what she wanted to do with her life,
所以 在做决定前 她找了份工作
So while she was deciding, she got herself a job...
当餐厅服务生
Waiting tables.
你刚说的是...当餐厅服务生
Did you just say "waiting tables"?
-我还以为她... -告诉我了
- I thought she-- - Told me?
她没告诉我
Yeah, no, she didn't.
开什么国际玩笑
This is unreal.
昨天 我刚得知朱莉以为她怀孕了
Yesterday, I found out Julie thought she was pregnant.
现在我又发现 我女儿 未来的外科医生
And now I'm finding out that my daughter the surgeon
现在当了...女侍应
Is actually my daughter the... waitress.
让我先缓一下
I'm gonna need a moment.
-您慢慢来 我就先... -等等
- Take your time. I'll--I'll just... - Wait!
-那个家伙呢 -哪个
- The guy. - What guy?
朱莉在跟某个家伙约会
Julie was seeing some guy.
你们经常在一块聊天
You two talk all the time.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
快醒来帮我说说话 现在时机正好
Now would be an excellent time to wake up and help me.
安德鲁 他是谁
Andrew, who is he?
说不定就是他 袭击了她
He may be the one that attacked her.
我只知道有这么个人
All I know is there was a guy, but
但我不知道他叫什么
I don't know his name.
她怎么可能就跟你说在跟人约会 却不说是谁
Why would she tell you she's seeing someone,not say who.
因为他已经结婚了
Because he's married.
手里拿的什么
What you got there?
薄荷糖
Mints.
薄荷糖
Mints?
什么薄荷糖...
Mints that are...
"有罗纹 更助性"[...安全套广♥告♥语]
"Ribbed for her pleasure"?!
对 我们在安娜床底下发现整整一盒子
Yeah, we found a whole box of them under Ana's bed.
安娜
Ana!
吃饭前 我能吃一个吗
Can I have one before dinner?
不 这个不能吃
No! No, you can't eat these!
这不是薄荷糖 这是...气球
These aren't mints. They're... balloons.
成人玩的气球
Grownup balloons.
你和爸爸也玩这个吗
Do you and daddy play with them?
我们也玩的话 我就不必跟你聊这些了
If we did, you and I wouldn't be having this conversation.
谢谢你敲门
Nice knock.
这是什么
What are these?
那是安全套
Well, those are condoms.
当男孩跟女孩陷入情网...
You see, when a boy and a girl like each other--
闭嘴 胡安妮塔和西利娅在你床下发现的
Shut it. Juanita and Celia found these under your bed.
-我要求门上给装个锁 -我正式通知你
- Okay, I want a lock on my door. - I've got news for you.
想装锁 门都没有
That is not where the lock is gonna go.
这真的不关你事
This is really none of your business.
抱歉 17岁 就想安全套的事儿 当然关我的事
Sorry. 17 plus condoms? Totally my business.
怎么回事 你跟约翰·罗兰上♥床♥了
What's the story? Are you sleeping with John Rowland?
加布姨妈 他是我的老板
Aunt Gaby, he's my boss.
你这种演技想得奥斯卡 没门
Ah! And the Oscar goes to...not you.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但我们俩还没有...
But we haven't done anything...
还没有呢
Yet.
-还没有 为什么这么说 -我爱他
- "Yet"? Why is there a "yet"? - I love him.
听到了吗 我说了 我爱他
Did you hear me? I said I love him.
听到了 我只是在抑制想吐的感觉
I heard you. I was swallowing vomit.
你和约翰 那是不可能的
You and John-- not gonna happen.
为什么说到约翰 你就反应这么大
What is it about John that gets you so crazy?
他只不过当过你的园丁
He was just your gardener.
我没有反应过度 谈话到底为止
I'm not crazy! And this conversation is over.
我答应孩子们
I promised the girls
让她们在里面装满水 从屋顶扔下去
They could fill these with water and drop them off the roof.
快点孩子们 该走了
Come on, kids. Let's go!
波特 能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, Porter. can I talk to you?
你好 伯伦太太
Hey, Mrs. Bolen.
抱歉 我得去接佩妮放学
Uh, sorry. I've gotta go pick up Penny from school.
只耽误你一会儿
This'll just take a minute.
好吧
Okay.
这周五晚上 你来我家帮帮我
So, uh, this friday night, what do you say you help me
帮丹尼办一个派对 怎么样
Throw Danny a little party at our place?
-办派对 -对 他得多交些朋友
- A party? - Yeah. He needs to make some friends.
他有点太腼腆了
He's a little shy,
朱莉那事又对他广交朋友有点不利
And this whole thing with Julie has not helped.
问题是 丹尼和我玩不到一块儿
Okay, here's the thing. Danny and I don't hang out.
我们没什么共同语言
We don't have that much in common.
丹尼喜欢钱
Well... Danny likes money.
你也喜欢钱吗
Do you like money?
当然
Sure.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表