剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
搞不好他们在贩毒或者走私枪♥支♥
Maybe they're drug dealers or gun runners.
管他们干吗 我不希望安娜跟那家人接触
Whatever they are, I don't want Ana anywhere near that family.
-她不会跟他分手的 -除非我们强迫她
- She won't break up with him. - She will if we make her.
我告诉你那不可能
I told you that won't work.
我们得用诱惑 而不是武力
We need to come up with a carrot, not a stick.
安娜
Ana.
给点隐私好不好
Privacy, please.
-有个好消息 -你的还是我的
- I've got big news. - For me or for you?
你的
You!
我刚接到我朋友卢克·雷菲尔德的一个电♥话♥
I just got a call from my good friend Luke Rayfield.
我在纽约刚开始做模特的时候
I was a struggling model in New York
他也正刚开始做摄影师
when he was a struggling photographer.
我当时主要是在他家人面前挡箭牌
Well, mostly I was his beard for all his family functions.
-有一次 -关于我的部分呢
- There was this one time-- - Is the part about me coming up?
哦对
Oh, yeah.
是这样 卢克自己开了模特公♥司♥
Anyway, Luke now has his own modeling agency,
一直想找有潜力的新人
and he's always looking for new talent,
我把你的照片寄给了他
so I sent him your picture.
等一下 等一下
Wait for it! wait for it.
他想做你的经纪人
He wants to represent you.
你可以尖叫了
You may now begin screaming.
我得给丹尼打个电♥话♥
Oh, I have to call Danny!
这样 丹尼不着急的
Oh, well, you know what? Danny can wait.
我们得去买♥♥新的行李箱
We need to go buy you some new luggage.
他们想让你马上就去纽约
They want you in New York immediately.
现在 不是还得等我上完高中吗
Now? But, uh, don't I have to finish high school?
二战德国人输了 远东战争韩国输了
World War II--Germany lost. Korean war--Korea lost.
越战我们输了 毕业可没什么好处
Vietnam War--we lost. Happy graduation.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我觉得我现在不能去
I-I don't think I can go just yet.
为什么
Why not?
丹尼和我有计划的
Danny and I have a plan.
等我毕业以后我们一起去纽约
We're going to New York together when I graduate.
我为她做了这么多事
After everything I've done for her...
丹尼和我打算毕业以后
"Danny and I are moving to New York
一块去纽约 我们相爱了
"after I graduate. We're in love!"
-我都快吐了 再给我点酒 -怎么了
- Pour me some more wine before I throw up. - What's wrong?
加布差点就把她侄女送进模特圈了
Oh, Gaby got her niece a foot in the door for a modeling career,
-她拒绝了 -真糟糕
and she's turning it down. Ooh, bad call.
我以前学过芭蕾 而且学的挺好的
I used to take ballet, and I was pretty good at it, too.
有一次一家大的芭蕾公♥司♥的芭蕾教练
And one time, this instructor from a big ballet company
看见我的表演 长话短说
saw me perform, and--oh, long story short,
两天后他们就聘我去跳舞
two days later they offered me a job.
然后怎么了
What happened?
鲍比·巴特菲尔德出现了
Bobby Butterfield happened.
-一个男孩 -不是一个男孩
- A boy. - Not just a boy.
是"那个男孩"
The boy.
我那时候简直为他疯狂
Oh, I was crazy about him,
还以为会一辈子好下去
Thought it was gonna last forever.
然后呢我没接受那份工作
So I passed on the job.
两个月后他为了路易斯·麦克穆勒把我甩了
And two months later, he dumped me for Louise McMullen.
再过了一个月 我遇上了车祸
And then a month after that, I got into a car accident,
伤了膝盖
Messed up my knee,
芭蕾梦没了 脱衣舞开始了
and then it was good-bye, tutu. Hello ta-tas.
太棒了
That is fantastic!
你是在说我们听到的同一个故事版本吗
Did we just hear the same story?
你一定得把这故事给安娜讲一次
You have got to tell that story to Ana.
放弃梦想
Putting off your dreams
为了那个贱♥人♥害的自己精神支柱都没了
and then having your life spiral down the crapper?
简直太完美了
It couldn't be more perfect.
我想我可以去跟安娜谈谈的
Well, I-I guess I could talk to Ana,
如果你觉得有必要的话
if you think it would help her.
太好了 说到她哭也没有关系
Great. And don't be afraid to turn on the waterworks.
脱衣舞♥女♥的眼泪可是感情催化剂啊
Nothin' sells pathetic like stripper tears.
我觉得我应该
Maybe it would help
把你的话录下来
if I started taping you
让你听听自己在说什么
so you could hear what it is you say.
最开始的时候
Don't be discouraged
如果卢克让你拍服装目录也别灰心
if Luke starts you off with catalogue work.
只要能上镜就是好事
Just try to get your face in the shot.
做初级的工作是有点困难
A little tough to do with a lawn mower,
不过我还是坚持过来了
but I did it.
安娜 你去哪了
Hey. Ana. Where you been?
-我给你发短♥信♥了 -我正打算过来
- I was texting you. - Oh, I was just coming over.
要去旅行吗
Ooh. Taking a trip?
你们应该会有很多要聊的
I'm... sure you two have a lot to talk about.
我先把这些拿进去了
So I'll just take these inside for you.
再见 丹尼
Bye, Danny.
你拿行李箱做什么
What do you need luggage for?
我正打算过去告诉你
I was just about to come over and tell you right now.
-这是什么时候的事 -我刚知道
- When did this happen? - I just found out, okay?
安娜我以为我们该会一起去
Ana, I thought we were supposed to go together.
-你为什么不能等等 -这是个绝佳的机会
- Why can't you wait? - This is a huge opportunity.
你应该说 很好安娜 去吧
You should be saying, "great, Ana. Go for it."
如果你都不支持我
If you can't support me,
那我们也许就不应该在一起
then maybe we shouldn't even be together.
罗宾
Hey! Hey, Robin!
你好 什么事
Oh, hi. What's up?
我想要感谢你
I've been meaning to thank you.
你对安娜说的话简直就像咒语
You little speech to Ana worked like a charm.
-我刚送她去了机场 -太好了
- I just took her to the airport. - Great.
她昨晚和丹尼·伯伦吵架是为什么呢
Mm-hmm. So, uh, why was she fighting with Danny Bolen yesterday?
他们分手了
They were breaking up.
他们在谈恋爱吗
They were dating?
我让你跟她谈话就是为了这个
Yeah. That's the whole reason I wanted you to talk to her,
让她相信她那样会毁了自己的生活
to convince her she was screwing up her life,
我好把她送去纽约
so I could ship her off to new york,
让她远离丹尼
and get her away from Danny.
你没告诉我这个
You didn't tell me that.
怎么了
OK, so?
我不喜欢被人利用
So I don't like being used.
别生气 你帮了我的忙
Oh, don't get upset. You did good.
安娜走了 丹尼也远离了
Ana's gone. Danny's out of the picture.
我欠你的人情
I owe you big time.
丹尼
Danny.
我们应该谈谈
Hey, I think we need to talk.
抱歉 现在不合适
Sorry. It's really not a good time.
实际上这时间正好合适
Actually, this is exactly the time.
我刚跟卢克通了电♥话♥
I just talked to Luke.
安娜已经住进了宿舍
Ana has settled into her dorm,
课程也排好了
she's got all her classes lined up,
他明天带她去拍新片
and he's taking her new head shots tomorrow.
最重要的是
And the best part is,
她现在和伯伦家的人相隔万里了
she is miles away from the nearest bolen.
苏珊和舞♥女♥
时间正好
Oh, perfect timing.
闻起来好香
Something smells good.
谢谢
Thank you.
收尾了 马上就开饭
Just putting on the finishing touches before we eat.
好好吃
bon appetite.
你对我简直太好了
Oh, you spoil me. Mm.
怎么了
Mm! what's wrong?
背又开始痛了吗
Is it your back again?
我今天一天都得趴着工作
Yeah. I spent all day working in a crawl space.
明天一早我就给按♥摩♥师打电♥话♥
Aw. I'll call the chiropractor first thing in the morning.
不用的 我可以解决
No need for that. I can fix it.
过来
Come here.
等等 你在干嘛呢
Oh, wait! wait! wait! wait! what are you doin'?
以前在双D 因为要一直从钢管上滑下来
At Double D's, the girls were constantly throwing their backs out
那些女孩老是背痛 她们都来找我
from sliding down that pole. They all came to see me.
放松 一 二 三
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表