剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Okay.
能详细说一下吗
Do you want to elaborate?
不 该说的我都说了
No. I think I said what I needed to say.
看见了吗 这就跟你的婚姻一样
See, this is the same thing in your marriage.
你批评汤姆 但你又不说清楚
You criticize Tom, but you won't be specific.
这有点像是懦夫的方式
It's sort of the coward's way out.
懦夫
Coward?
行
Okay.
你很差劲
You sucked.
你真的真的很烂
You were really, really bad.
三个字
Three words--
臭 恶 俗
stink, stank, stunk.
够详细了吗
Specific enough?
很好 勒奈特
Good for you, Lynette.
你的诚实我很赞赏
I commend you for your honesty.
不过<美景先驱报>的评价却不同
Although, the "Fairview Herald" had a different take.
他们认为我演的埃及艳后很"闪亮"
They found my Cleopatra "incandescent."
天哪
Oh... my god.
你还真的相信了
You actually believe that?
看 这就是我们不能再来找她的原因
See, this is why we can't see her anymore.
汤姆 你还没有参与讨论
Tom, you haven't weighed in yet.
你觉得怎么样
What did you think?
我觉得你很棒
I thought you were great.
说谎 你说的你看过海豹吹号♥角
What? Liar! You said you've seen seals playing horns
都比那个戏好看
that put on a better show.
没有必要强迫他同意你的意见
There's no need to bully him into agreeing with you.
如果他像个爷们我就不需要强迫他了
I wouldn't have to bully him if he would man up for once.
勒奈特 你这是在人身攻击
Lynette, you're attacking.
当然 因为我总扮坏人
Of course. Because I'm always the bad cop,
他总扮好人
He's always the good cop.
就一次 你能否不做胆小鬼
Could you just once not be such a wuss?
太对了 总得有人扮好人
Damn right I'm the good cop. Someone has to be,
因为都扮坏人是行不通的
because bad cop-bad cop doesn't work.
我有切身体会 那样行不通
I grew up in that house, and it doesn't work.
才不是那样 你想要我做坏人
That is not it. You like me being the bad guy.
那样你就能扮好人 但知道吗
That way you can always be the good guy. But guess what?
我有时也想当一回好人 但我不能
I'd love to be the good guy once in a while, but I can't,
因为一旦事情变得艰难
because when things get hard
或要做困难抉择时
or a difficult decision has to get made,
你就逃避不面对
you run from confrontation,
如果我不顶上事情就半途而废
And if I don't step into the void, things grind to a halt.
因为我从你那里学到
Because I got news for you--
都做好人也是行不通的
Good cop-good cop doesn't work either!
你说的对
You're right.
真的
Really?
我喜欢被人喜爱
I like to be liked,
因此
and because of that,
很多难题我都推给你解决
a lot of the ugly stuff I defer to you.
我道歉
And I'm sorry.
你的表演糟透了
Your performance was aggressively bad.
看到第二幕时 我被薄荷糖呛到
At one point during the second act, I started
都有宁愿被呛死的念头
to choke on a mint and thought about not fighting it.
谢谢
Thank you.
这次真是个突破
Wow. This was quite a breakthrough.
你是对的
And you're right.
你真的是个优秀的心理医生
You're a wonderful therapist.
谢谢 勒奈特
Thank you, Lynette.
现在你俩都给我出去
Now, both of you, get the hell out of my office.
逮到他儿子骑在我们侄女身上
So we catch her son on top of our niece,
还要我们道歉吗
And we have to apologize?
我得去道歉
No, we have to apologize
因为你差点把她儿子的脑袋撞到墙上
Because you almost put her son's head through a wall.
你何时才明白暴♥力♥不能解决问题
When are you gonna learn violence is not the answer?
本以为不用再教你 你现在好多了
I shouldn't have to tell you this! You now better!
已经19年了 你怎么还没学乖
We've been doing it for 19 years. You're smarter than this!
我们谈过多少次了
This is not the first time we've had this conversation.
我是在对牛弹琴吗
I feel like I'm talking to a wall here, huh?
怎么了
What is going on here?
你到底怎么了
What the hell is wrong with you?!
丹尼因为和别的女孩的事被教训
God. He's ripping Danny a new one.
见鬼 安吉
Damn it! Angie!
够了 尼克 别管我
Okay, Nick, just leave me alone!
不 你在放松警惕
No, no, no, no. Hey! You are getting sloppy.
-我们应该回去 -是的
- We should go. - Yeah, we should.
先前你非要那疯女人
First you get into it with that crazy lady
把垃圾分类
about her recycling,
我都要你别管了
which I told you not to do.
今天早上她找上门
And then guess what? She comes over this morning
要告我们
And says she's thinking about suing us.
我当时失去理智了
Okay, I lost my cool.
那就快找回来
Well, get it back!
因为我们隐藏的秘密可不是小事
'Cause this rock we are hiding under is not that big
如果有人来调查
and if people start poke around
我们就死定了
we are done.
他因她以前的职业而解雇了她
He fires her for something she used to do.
真是个伪君子
It's so hypocritical.
那孩子的父亲才有错
I mean, why not get mad at the kid's father?
显然他去过双D俱乐部
He obviously goes to Double D's.
我只希望没有影响到你 德太太
I just hope I didn't get you into any trouble, Mrs. D.
我太内疚了
I feel awful.
不 这不是你的错
No, no, no. This is not your fault.
我难过时 妈妈会给我拥抱
When I'm sad, my mom gives me a big hug.
行了 小色狼
Down, tiger.
我该怎么办 没钱租♥房♥♥
What am I gonna do? I have no money for rent.
我会露宿街头的
I'm just gonna end up homeless.
也许该去请求要回以前的工作
You know, maybe I should go and beg for my old job back.
不 你不能这样做
No, no, no. You can't do that.
离开那里需要很大勇气
Quitting that place took a lot of guts.
你觉得让她住在这怎样
How do you feel about letting her move in here?
朱莉走了 我们有间空房♥
Julie's gone. We have her empty room.
到她能自立为止
It's just until she gets on her feet.
如果你问我
You're asking if I'm okay
是否愿意让脱衣舞♥女♥和我们住
with letting a stripper live with us?
-答案是不 -为什么
- I'm gonna go with no. - Why not?
不知道
I have no idea.
其实我只觉得这毋庸置疑
I'm just really sure this is a trick question.
她是好女孩 而且遇到了困难
She's a nice girl, and she's in trouble.
我觉得自己
You know, I think of myself
是个关心他人的好人
as a good person who cares about others,
但有几次能付诸实践
and how often do I actually get to walk the walk?
这就是帮助他人的好机会
This is an opportunity to really help someone.
我想这样做
I want to do it.
好吧
Okay.
好 让前脱衣舞♥女♥
Okay, let's go make ex-stripper
和我们的小子高兴一下
and a little boy very happy.
这是干什么
What's this for?
拉金斯夫妇50年结婚纪念会
The Lackeys' 50th anniversary party.
忘了吗
Don't you remember?
抱歉 我想那时我已死
I'm sorry. I thought I'd be dead by now,
所以没注意
So I wasn't paying much attention
我们的社交日程
to our social calendar.
不管怎样 我们要去
Well, regardless, you're going.
如果你下周六还活着
And if you're still around next Saturday,
还要和我的家人吃早午餐
we've got brunch with my family.
你在跟我挑战吗
Well, now you're just daring me.
奥森 沃特要致祝酒词了
Orson, Walter is about to make a toast.
你要去听吗
Don't you want to hear it?
对美满婚姻的赞美之辞吗
A speech about the joys of wedded bliss?
算了吧
Pass.
沃特和雪莉将
Walter and Shirley are about to dance
随着他们婚礼的舞曲起舞
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表