剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
普雷斯顿在巴黎买♥♥给我的
Preston buy these for me in Paris.
那个女人是个吸血鬼
That woman is an gold digger
消息 让人措手不及
There was a shocking announcement
求婚?
Proposal?
她是我的真命天女 我很清楚
She's the one. I know it.
那晚是个错误
The other night was a mistake,
一个意外的举动
A surprising move.
你好 罗根先生
Hi Mr Logan?
秘闻透露 危险逼近
A dangerous disclosure.
我会告诉你她住在哪
I'll tell you where she lives
不过你得先给我那一千美金
when I get my a thousand dollars.
一个令人惊讶的发现
A stunning discovery
你怎么会有雷克斯的照片
What are you doing with a picture of Rex?
他是我父亲
He was my father.
以及一个欢迎的深拥
And a welcoming embrace.
永远不要只看家庭照片的外表
You should never trust family photos.
它们都披着欺骗的外衣
May your desire to be misleading.
母亲灿烂笑容的背后是毕生的沮丧
A mother's bright smile may hide a lifetime of disappointment
儿子甜美表情背后隐藏着无尽的愤怒
A son's sweety expression could conceal bondless rage.
女儿优雅的姿势背后
A daughter's sedate pose might obscure
并不淑女的行为
years' of unladylike behavior
要求父亲有个父亲的样子
And ask for that father with the air of dignity,
却很有可能
there's always the chance.
他还有着另外一个家
He has another family else where.
我不知道说什么好
I..I don't know what to say.
我完全理解
Well, I'm not surprised.
毫不夸张地说 这个消息太令人震惊了
It's a shocking bit of news, to say the least.
这么说 你是我哥哥
So you're my brother?
准确地说 同父异母的哥哥
Half-brother, to be precise.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
安德鲁 你有充分的权利生你父亲的气
Andrew, you have every right to be upset.
他理应早点告诉我们
Your father should have told us about this years ago.
不过请你别怪山姆 他没有错
But please don't be angry with sam. It's not his fault.
我没事 只是需要独处一下
I'm fine. I just, uh, need to be by myself for a while.
当然 我们能理解
Of course. We understand.
如果你不介意 我稍后给你拥抱
If you don't mind, I'll hug you later.
不急
Take your time.
显然 他表现的要比我预料的好
Well, he certainly handled that better than I expected.
等他接受了这个事实
When the shock wears off,
我们一定能成为好朋友的
I think we'll end up good friends.
还有丹妮尔
And wait till you meet danielle.
她明天飞过来
Her flight comes in tomorrow,
我知道你们俩
and I just know the two of you
一定会相处得非常融洽的
are really gonna hit it off.
你说呢 奥森
Don't you agree, orson?
没错 一定会的
Uh, yes, I'm sure.
山姆 你去把试验厨房♥锁了吧
Sam, would you mind locking up the test kitchen?
好的
Happy to.
再次 感谢你为我做的一切
Again, thank you for everything.
你什么时候告诉丹妮尔的
So when did you speak to Danielle?
一个小时前 她和安德鲁一样傻掉了
Oh, an hour ago, and she was just as stunned as Andrew,
可我说我会为山姆准备一顿欢迎宴
But when I said I was gonna have a little dinner for Sam,
她还是决定要过来
She was determined to be here.
你真是争分夺秒
Well, you've certainly wasted no time
欢迎山姆进家门啊
welcoming Sam to the family.
为什么不呢 这个秘密隐藏得太久了
Why not? That skeleton's been kept in the closet long enough.
是的 我理解
No, I understand.
我也同意应该让安德鲁和丹妮尔
And I agree that Andrew and Danielle
和山姆培养感情
should try to make a connection to Sam.
他们是血亲
He's their blood relative.
我只是不知道你为什么这么兴奋
I'm just not sure why you're so excited by it.
你说我兴奋
Excited?
我觉得很丢脸
I'm ashamed.
丢脸
Ashamed?
雷克斯隐藏了多年的儿子
Rex kept that boy in the shadows for years.
我一看见他 就觉得有巨大的羞愧感
I can't look at sam without feeling overwhelming guilt.
-可这完全不关你的事 -那又能怎样
- But you have nothing to feel guilty for. - It doesn't matter.
雷克斯走了 总有人需要补偿下这孩子
Rex is gone, and someone needs to make it up to him.
他也姓范德坎普
He is a Van de Kamp,
我要确保每个人都这么想
And I am gonna see to it that he is treated like one.
你需要十二分仔细去看一张家庭照片
Yes, be careful when looking at family photos--
因为有的成员
Like certain members of the family,
不值得信任
they are not to be trusted.
每年 欧克瑞奇私立学校
Every year, Oakridge private school
都会举♥行♥筹款活动
held a fund-raising drive.
每个学生都需要销♥售♥3美元的巧克力
Students were asked to sell $3 bars of chocolate.
售出巧克力最多的学生可以获得奖品
Whoever sold the most would receive a prize.
当然 有胜利者
Of course, for someone to win,
免不了也会有失败者
Someone else had to lose.
MJ 怎么不进去拿巧克力
Hey, m.J., have you gone in and gotten your candy yet?
不
No.
你最好抓紧时间
Well, you better hurry up,
因为我看见有的小朋友已经在开始卖♥♥了
'cause I already saw some kids selling candy outside.
-没关系 -怎么会没关系呢
- It doesn't matter. - Why not?
反正我也赢不了
'Cause I'm not gonna win.
我什么也赢不了
I never win anything.
你答应他一定会赢?
You promised him he'd win?
他都要哭了 你要我说什么
He was about to cry. What was I supposed to say?
你可以说
How about,
如果这次没赢 下次继续努力
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again"?
他每次都很努力 但就是赢不了
He tries all the time. He never wins anything.
没有运动细胞 完全不擅长纸牌游戏
He's horrible at sports. He's lousy at card games.
就更不要说拼写比赛了
Let us not forget his humiliation
丢脸丢尽了
at that spelling bee.
我还是不懂 他怎么会认为Kayak里面有Q
Why did he think "Kayak" Had a "Q" In it?
我只是想让他感觉好一些
My point is that I want him to feel good about himself.
每个孩子都应该至少赢上一次
Every child should win something at least once.
你不懂的 你在各方面都优秀
See, you win everything.
而我太了解失败的感受了
I know what it's like to lose.
天哪 可别又提跳绳比赛
Dear god, not the jump rope competition.
我六年级时
It was sixth grade,
有个跳绳比赛
and there was a jump rope competition.
轮到我和芭芭拉·布里斯科
It was down to me and barbara Briscoe.
她有哮喘 当时又是蒲公英的季节
She had asthma, and it was dandelion season,
她眼睛都肿了 她简直是瞎着眼跳的
and her eyes were swollen, and she was jumping blind,
直到 她妈妈
until... her mom...
给她打了一针抗组胺
gave her an antihistamine shot--
那是一种类固醇
which is technically a steroid--
然后她就精力十足了
and she was juiced!
那么你打算支持还是不支持
So are you gonna be supportive or not?
好 我支持
Yes, I will,
不过你得保证
if you promise
再也不讲那个故事了
to never tell that story again.
感觉不错吧
Was good?
我要是掌握政♥府♥秘密 一定会出♥卖♥♥♥给你
Oh, if I had any government secrets, they'd be yours.
艾瑞娜 对不起 我要进来拿脏衣服了
Irina? I'm sorry. I need to get the laundry.
等一下
Hold one second.
我还没穿好衣服
I am yet to get decent.
-请进 -谢谢
- Come in. - Thanks.
我还以为早上我整理过床了
Huh. I thought I made that bed this morning.
嗯 我
Um, I, um,
小睡了一会
take nap.
感觉好多了
Feel much better.
是啊
Yeah.
我想是的
I'll bet you do.
那么
Well...
楼下见
I will see you downstairs.
哇 差点被抓到
Man, that was close!
哇 糟了
Aw, crap.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表