剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
她在蓄意报复 所以现在我要去她家
She's plotting. So I'm gonna go over there right now...
不 苏珊 你不要火上浇油
No, Susan, you do not want to pour gasoline on this fire.
你是对的 我想在凯特琳身上泼汽油
Well, you're right. I wanna pour gasoline on Katherine.
如果你真的爱我
And if you love me at all,
你就给我火柴和帮我做不在场证明
You'll give me a match and an alibi.
亲爱的 让她活在谎言里 让她去报复
Honey, let her have her lies. Let her plot.
你没什么好担心的
Oh, you got nothing to worry about.
你是我的一切 凯特琳对我不值一提
You mean everything to me, and Katherine means nothing.
说的太好了
Well, that's sweet.
我要去告诉她 你刚跟我说的
I'm gonna go tell her you said that.
你敢
Get back here.
想谈谈刚刚那件事吗
Hey. Wanna talk about it?
好吧 当然
Yeah, sure.
那我们就来父子谈话吧
Let's...Let's have a nice father/son chat
谈谈你在外偷吃
About how you're cheatin' on mom.
你知道我有多傻吗
Do you know how stupid I felt?
我当时跟朱莉大吵了一架
I got into a huge fight with Julie
是因为我觉得她在跟我撒谎
'cause I thought she was lying to me,
她跟我说她有男友是
That she was just telling me she
让我急流而退
had a boyfriend to blow me off
然后我跟着她回到家
And I followed her home, and...
结果呢 她是有男友 还是你
It turns out she does have a boyfriend...You.
对不起 但好消息是 都结束了
I'm sorry. And for what it's worth, it's over.
如果以后我再看见你们在一起
If I ever see you two together again...
我就去告诉妈
I'm gonna tell mom.
你想跟你妈告状
You wanna tell your mother?
好 来吧 我们现在就去 来吧
Yeah, come on. Let's go right now. Come on.
什么
What?
你觉得你可以操控我的生死
You think you can dangle that ax over my head?
那就去吧
Then go for it.
所以你想妈知道这一切
So you want mom to know?
你想毁了她的生活
You want to destroy her life?
她发现我偷吃是毁不掉她的
Your mom finding out that I had an affair won't destroy her.
但如果她发现原来你早就知道了 这才会毁了她
Her finding out that you knew about it? Yeah, that will.
是啊 我才是那个坏蛋
Yeah, I'm the bad guy.
你觉得你母亲在我们的婚姻里就完美无缺吗
You think your mom's the perfect one in this marriage?
你们在这儿啊
There you two are.
他们为朱莉准备了个蛋糕
They're bringing out a cake for Julie.
你们没事吧
Everything okay out here?
没事
Yeah.
父子谈话而已
Just having a little father and son chat.
真乖 进来吧 在切蛋糕了
That's my boys. Oh, come on. They're cuttin' the cake.
请进
Come in!
你好 凯伦
Hey, Karen.
勒奈特 每次你需要我帮忙时
Lynette, when you've needed a favor from me,
我有没有让你失望过
Have I ever let you down?
上个月我们给佩妮找个保姆
Last month we needed a sitter for Penny,
你说不想错过慕尼黑啤酒节
But you didn't want to miss Oktoberfest.
-还有上周四 -好了 不说这个了
- And just last thursday-- - Okay, new way in.
我跟罗伊有点麻烦 他最近情绪不佳
I got a problem with Roy. He's been kinda down lately.
-他这么了 -他是有固定收入
- Oh, what's wrong? - He lives on a fixed income
但他支付不起我们的晚餐钱
And he can't afford to pay for nice dinners.
但是我去付账时 他就怒了 说这是吃我的软饭
But when I pay, he sulks. He says I'm "keeping" him.
该死 像他这个年龄 他应该高兴
Hell, at his age, he should be glad
有人能够给他软饭吃 而不是靠福尔马林过日子
To have something keeping him besides for maldehyde.
-你懂我的意思吧 -那你要我帮什么忙
- You know what I mean? - And the favor would be?
我想你和汤姆应该可以
Well, I was thinking maybe you and Tom
雇他来做点杂活什么的
Could hire him for a few hours a week as a handyman.
这样他手边就有零用钱了
You know, so he'd have a little walking around money.
我不知道
Gee, I don't know.
女生谈话时间
Okay, girl talk time.
如果罗伊的内心被摧垮 其影响是全方位的
When Roy's spirits are drooping, the problem is global.
你能想象吗
You get the picture?
能想象出来也没用
Getting the picture isn't the problem.
不想不就行了
It's getting rid of it.
拜托了 先试一个星期吧
Oh, come on. Try him for one week.
我之所以犹豫不决就是因为他是你的男友
I'm only hesitant because he's your boyfriend,
我不想为这事影响我们的友谊
And I'd hate to risk straining a good friendship.
如果我真是你的好朋友
Well, if I were that good a friend,
我会为这事让你为难吗
Would I be putting you in this awkward position?
说得好
Excellent point.
他被雇佣了
He's hired.
谢谢 为了我的性生活和谐
Thanks. You'll never know
你的功劳非同小可
What you've done for my sex life.
好的
Good.
我就喜欢你这样了
I love it that you do that.
怎样
What?
我第一次带你来这里
When I first brought you here,
你脚都不愿踏进一步
You didn't want to set foot in this room.
现在每次里离开时 你都还恋恋不舍
And now you get sad every time we have to leave.
现在这里属于我们了
Well, it's now our place.
虽然不是我的首选 但我越来越喜欢这儿了
It's not what I would've chosen, but it's growing on me.
抱歉 我以为你们已经退房♥了
I'm sorry. I thought you checked out.
没关系 我们正要走了
It's okay. We're just going.
小费在梳妆台上
Tip's on the dresser.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我好像把我的耳环落下了 珍珠耳环
Um, I seem to have lost an earring--a little pearl stud.
我帮你找找
Oh. I can help you look for it.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
Hello?
好啊 奥森
Oh, hi, Orson.
不是 我说过灰色西装还在裁缝店里
No, I told you your gray suit is at the tailor's.
现在我在哪
Where am I now?
在超♥市♥给我们晚餐买♥♥点东西
Oh, at the supermarket getting us something for dinner.
你已经逛完街了吗 好的
Oh, you already did all the shopping? Well, great.
那我马上带着这些食物直接回家
I will just put all this food away and come straight home.
再见
Bye.
找到了 在被单下面
Found it. It was buried in the sheets.
太感谢了 我得犒劳你一下
Thank you very much. Let me get you a little something.
我的钱包就在这儿了
Oh, my wallet's here somewhere.
不用了
That's all right.
我想你现在急着回家见你老公
I'm sure you're eager to get home to your husband.
好 好 谢谢你通知我
Oh, okay. Well, thanks for letting me know.
怎么了
What's wrong?
海蒂·布雷默刚打电♥话♥来
Heidi bremer just informed me
说她的孩子这周六不来我们家了
Her kid can't come this saturday.
她和唐要去疗养院
She and Don are going to the nursing home
-看他的母亲 -那你生什么气
- To visit his mother. - So why are you mad?
因为她撒谎了 海蒂恨死唐的母亲了
Because it's a lie! Heidi hates his mother!
她才不会绕着道去探望那尊流着口水的化石呢
She wouldn't cross the street to visit that drooling fossil.
这是我今天接到的第三个临时取消的电♥话♥了
And that's the third cancellation I've gotten today,
而且每个人的借口都是胡扯
And every excuse has been a crock.
为什么他们都撒着慌不来一个孩子的派对呢
Why would people lie to get out of a kid's party?
因为劳拉·米勒在外散布谣言
Because Laura Miller's out there spreading her poison.
她在家长会跟其他妈妈说
She's telling every woman in the p.t.a.
把孩子放在我们家很危险
Their kids aren't safe in my house.
她的这些主妇们就这样拍她的马屁去了
Those hausfrau cronies of hers are lapping it up.
胡安妮塔要是知道没人来她的派对肯定很难过
Juanita will be heartbroken if no one comes to her party.
不 不 不 不 他们要来
Oh, no, no, no, no. They'll come.
我们只需要做点投资就好办了
We just have to build it, that's all.
就是又得花我的银子 对吧
This is about to cost me money, isn't it?
卡洛斯 这些女人
Carlos, there are women out there
都觉得我是个坏妈妈 你的职责就是无条件支持我
Who think I'm a bad mother. It is your job to support me.
所以给我闭嘴 把钱给我
Now just shut up and fork over some cash.
孩子们玩耍时 你在旁看管着
Wouldn't it be easier to just
不就省事多了吗
watch the kids warn they play?
你就当着我的面这么说我
Did you just say that to my face?
给 全拿走
Here. Take the whole wallet.
-看 烤龙虾 你的最爱
- Voila grilled langoustine. Your favorite.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表