剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
还有他对你说话的方式 我...
And the way he spoke to you, I...
山姆 他毕竟是我儿子
Sam, he's my son.
嗨 今天很忙吧
Hey. Busy day, huh?
是啊 忙了一周了
Yeah, busy week.
真有趣
It's so funny.
我接的活 全都在这条街上
I've had all this work right here on the lane.
这是好事 对吗
Well, that's good, right?
尤其当你没车的时候
Especially since you don't have your truck.
是啊 对了
Uh-huh. Hey.
猜猜我发现了什么
Guess what I found?
我的耳环
Oh! My earring.
我正到处找呢 你在哪找到的
Been looking all over for that. Where'd you find it?
加比家浴缸的下水道里
Gaby's bathtub drain.
是么
Oh.
哦 对了
Ohh, of course.
那天我和加比一起去慢跑 后来我拥抱了她
Gaby and I went jogging, and, uh... then I hugged her.
我的耳环可能正好掉在她的...
So my earring probably got caught in--in her...
运动胸衣里 然后她去洗澡的时候就...
Sports bra, and when she went to take a bath--
喂 你想做个爱吗
Hey, do you, uh, wanna have sex?
那么加比家的下水道 安吉家的垃圾粉碎机
So Gaby's drain, Angie's garbage disposal,
勒奈特家的马桶都是...
Lynette's toilet--
我是说好好地翻云覆雨一翻
I mean, the really dirty sex.
看来我得把所有的钱都退回去
So now I have to return all that money.
不 你不用
No, you don't.
那钱...
I...
是我给她们的
Gave it to them.
你是说 这条街上的每个人都知道
You're saying everyone on the street knows
我在经济上有困难
I'm having financial trouble?
我想他们在看见你的卡车
Well... I think they already figured that out
在家门口被收回的时候
when they saw your truck get repossessed
就已经知道了
out of our driveway.
这简直是耻辱 苏珊
This is humiliating, Susan.
我很抱歉 但是你如果直接让我来
I'm sorry, but it all could've been prevented
偿还你那辆车的钱
If you'd just let me make a few stupid
这一切都可以避免了
payments on your truck.
我告诉过你 我不需要你的帮助
I told you, I don't want your help.
这是我的事 我的麻烦
This is my business, my problem.
我可不记得在我们的结婚誓词里
You know, I don't remember all those "Mys"
有这么多"我的"
in our wedding vows.
这本应是一种伙伴关系
It's supposed to be a partnership.
如果你不肯让我帮助你
If you can't let me help you,
也许是我们的婚姻出了问题
maybe there's something wrong with our marriage.
我不想听这些 好吗 我累了
I'm not gonna listen to this, all right? I'm tired.
我忙了一天 都在浪费时间
I had a busy day wasting my time.
我去沙发上睡
I'll sleep on the couch.
丹尼
Danny?
你在楼上吗
You up there?
你好
Hello?
天啊 尼克 你吓坏我了
Oh, jeez, Nick, you scared me.
没事 我只是刚到家
Nothing. I just-- I just got home,
我好像听到了什么声响 不 没事
And I-I thought I heard a noise. It--no, it's fine.
赶紧回家 好吗
Just hurry home, okay?
敬加布丽尔·索利斯 我们两个
To Gabrielle Solis, the best neighbor
富有又无儿无女的同性恋 一生最好的邻居
two childless, upwardly mobile gay guys could ever have.
-把它给我 -喂
- I got it. - Hey!
不不不 刚才纯粹是仪式需要
No, no, no. That was purely ceremonial.
我们并不想让你喝酒
We don't want you drinking.
为什么 会影响我生育吗
Why? Does it affect my fertility?
没错 你算是个酒鬼了
That, and you're kind of a sloppy drunk.
好吧 我们来聊聊孩子
Fine. Let's talk babies.
你们想要个男孩还是女孩
So... What are you guys hoping for--a boy or a girl?
我想要女孩
I want a girl.
那样我们就能让她去参加婴儿盛装游♥行♥
That way, we can put her in baby beauty pageants.
是啊 她们化了妆
Yeah, they're so cute in
穿着镶水钻的裙子是那么可爱 对吧
their makeup and rhinestone dresses. Right?
是吗 你们会这么做
Really? You guys gonna do that?
-为什么不 -我对打扮孩子的事有些了解
- Why not? - Well, it's just I kind of dabbled in that world,
对我来说 那有点太麻烦了
And for me, it was a bit much.
别害怕 50%的可能是个男孩
Well, don't panic. 50% chance it's a boy.
-那就给他化妆 穿镶水钻的女式背心 -什么
- Then it's makeup and rhinestone vests. - What?!
他开玩笑的
He's kidding.
最好是玩笑 我可不准你们这么做
Oh! He better be. There's no way I'm allowing that.
现在想想
Mm, now that I think about it,
我真希望是个男孩
I do hope we have a boy.
为什么
And why is that?
我已经生了两个女孩了 我太讨厌买♥♥裙子了
I already have two girls. I'm so sick of buying dresses.
等他长大了
When he's old enough,
我一定会带他来一次前所未有的大血拼
I'm gonna take him on the biggest shopping spree ever.
你可以在我们回来拜访的时候这么做
I guess you can do that when we come back to visit.
拜访 你们要去哪
Visit? Where are you going?
我母亲住在纽约郊外
My mother lives in upstate New York.
我们想住得离她近点
We thought we'd move closer to her
宝宝可以在家人的陪伴下成长
so the baby can be around family.
真的吗
Really?
有什么问题吗
Is that a problem?
我从来没想过
It just never occurred to me
你们会离开 把我唯一的儿子带走
that you guys would leave and take my only son.
加布
Gaby...
这个孩子 遗传了你的基因
This child-- it'll have your genes,
但它不是你的孩子
But it won't be yours.
你明白 对吗
You get that, right?
当然
Of course.
只能这么办 对吧
I mean, it's the only way it can work, right?
来吧 准备好了吗
Come on. You ready?
好了 不许偷看
Okay, no peeking.
这次你们还能赢我吗
You gonna beat me again this time?
大家好
Hey, guys.
你出什么牌
What?
妈妈 为什么你看上去很忧伤
Mommy, why do you look so sad?
我只是在想 如果每天都不能看到你的脸
Well, I was just thinking about what it would be like
我的生活会变成什么样子
if I couldn't see your face every day...
一想到这 我就很难过
and it made me sad.
发生什么事情了
What's going on?
走出厨房♥吧
Come out of the kitchen.
我希望你能多花点时间同大家待在一起
I want you to spend some time with these people.
在一起喝一杯
Mingle. Have a drink.
我不喝酒 布鲁斯 我可不沾酒
I don't drink, Bruce. I'm an alcoholic.
就只喝一杯
One drink.
我可没有要你在聚光灯下左右逢迎
I'm not asking you to swing from the chandelier.
你为什么如此敏感
Why are you so nervous?
我真的是把我所有筹码
I really put my neck
都投♥注♥到这本书上了 布里
on the line for this book, Bree.
没有人支持我 没有人
No one likes the idea. No one.
我真应该在喝上一杯后就罢手
Oh, I should've stopped at just one drink.
听我说 他们会喜欢这些食物的
Look, they are gonna love the food.
但愿如此
I hope so,
因为如果他们不喜欢
because if they don't, I don't see
我就不知道你下本书能否出版了
how you're going to publish another book of any kind.
终于解脱了 真是麻烦
Hop to people. This is a big one.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
这是什么
What's this?
这是我们准备撒在猪排上的雪利酒
It's the sherry we drizzle on the ribs.
这可不是雪利酒 这是醋
This isn't sherry. This is vinegar.
醋
Vinegar?
哦 上帝
Oh, my god.
哦 上帝
Oh, my god.
都毁了
It's ruined.
全都毁了 真恶心
They're all ruined. It's disgusting!
请勿将东西随意扔在地板上
The floor's not looking so great either.
停下 不能把这个拿给他们吃
Stop! We can't serve this food.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表