剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
女士 没有犯罪证据
Ma'am, without proof of criminal activity,
我什么也做不了
there's nothing I can do.
你就不能 审问一下她吗
Can't you at least... interrogate her?
没错 如果你想扇她耳光
Yes, and... If you wanna slap her around a bit,
我也绝对毫无怨言
you'll get no complaints from me.
斯加沃太太 我们这是政♥府♥机构
Look, Mrs. Scavo, we are a government agency.
我们不能因为你觉得她不适合你儿子
We can't investigate your future daughter-in-law
就去调查你未来的儿媳妇
just because you don't think she's good for your son.
我懂了
Ah. It all makes sense now.
你单身对吧 没孩子
You're single, right? Never had any kids?
那又怎样
Yeah. So?
你就是不明白
You just don't get it.
一家人真漂亮 那是你儿媳妇吗
Hi. Nice-looking family. Is that your daughter-in-law?
是啊
Yeah.
你们处得怎么样
You two get along?
一言难尽啊
Don't get me started.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
-MJ 你在干嘛呢 -堵水槽
- M.J., what are you doin'? - Clogging the sink.
什么
What?
爸爸需要工作
Daddy needs work.
亲爱的 你真好 不过爸爸
Honey, that's sweet, but daddy only gets paid
只有在给别人家干活的时候才有收入
when other people have plumbing problems.
所以我应该到别人家去堵水槽吗
So I should do this to somebody else's sink?
不 亲爱的
No, honey.
那样可不对
That would be wrong.
我和麦克出了点问题 有关他的大男人主义
Hi. I'm having a problem with Mike and his male ego.
长话短说 我能堵了你家的下水道吗
Long story short-- can I clog your drain?
在我回家之前别给麦克打电♥话♥
So don't phone Mike until I get home.
你打给他的时候得用可怜兮兮的语气
Ugh. Okay, and when you call him, sound desperate.
那样他会比较有成就感
That way, he'll feel useful.
周六后再打给他
But don't call till Saturday.
他周末花的时间长一些
He gets double time on weekends.
这些钱还够付小费的
There's enough there for a tip,
不过你给他的时候得小心点
But careful when you give it to him.
我不希望他觉得谁在帮他的忙
I don't want him thinking anyone's doing him a favor.
相信我 布鲁斯 尝过了这些食谱
Trust me, Bruce. After they taste these recipes,
他们马上就会同意
they will be onboard.
给我个机会让他们惊艳一把
Just give me the chance to dazzle them.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
有问题吗
Problems?
布鲁斯在和销♥售♥团队见面的时候
Bruce got a little resistance
受到了拒绝
when he met with the sales team.
他们担心南方的食谱会有点重口味
They fear southern cookbooks are a tad overdone.
所以我建议来个晚宴
So I suggested we have a little dinner
-让他们自己体验一下食谱 -太好了
- to let them sample the recipes themselves. - Excellent.
我们一定得好好表现
We have to really impress them.
看看能不能订到大不列颠酒店的
Let's see if we can book the private dining room
-私人餐厅 -我来解决
- at the Britannian Hotel. - I'll take care of it.
不过 我有些话不太好开口
But before I do, I have something... difficult to say.
我希望不是关于MBA的那件事
Well, I hope it's not about that silly MBA business.
我应该知道安德鲁昨天为什么怀疑我了
I think I know why Andrew tried to discredit me yesterday.
他知道你让我来审计账簿
He knew you had me auditing the books,
他也知道我会发现些什么
and he knew what I was gonna find.
你发现什么了
What did you find?
你向多纳利家收了5箱伏特加的钱是吗
Did you charge the Donellys for five cases of vodka?
是啊 怎样
Yeah. So?
从发♥票♥上看
According to our invoices,
只给他们发了4箱
only four were delivered to their party.
扶轮社午餐会付了7箱葡萄酒的钱
the Rotary club luncheon was charged for 7 cases of wine,
结果只收到6箱
and only six showed up.
你干嘛查这些
Why are you even looking at this stuff?
我貌似记得你刚好在那个周末开了个派对
I seem to recall your having a party that same weekend,
有很多葡萄酒和伏特加
with lots of wine and lots of vodka.
好吧 我拿了些多余的酒回家
Okay, yeah, I-I took some leftover booze to my house
办派对 有什么大不了的
for a party. What's the big deal?
那不是多余的 你向客户收钱了
It wasn't leftover. You charged the client for that liquor.
-这是盗窃 -是山姆跟你说的吗
- That's stealing. - Is Sam the one who told you about this?
我们现在讨论的不是山姆
We are not talking about Sam right now.
很有这个必要
But we need to.
你还没发现他是哪种人吗
Can't you see the type of person he is?
发现了 他是那种辍学
Yes, he is the type of person who leaves college
来照顾将逝的母亲的人
to care for his dying mother.
而你是那种从客户那里盗窃的人
You are the type of person who steals from clients.
你愿怎么想怎么想
Believe what you wanna believe,
我才不想听
but I'm not gonna listen to this.
安德鲁
Andrew.
不许走
Don't you walk away from me!
你还没发现他在操纵你吗
Can't you see how he's manipulating you?
你到底是有多蠢
How stupid can you be?
我是挺蠢的 居然信任你
Apparently I'm stupid enough to have trusted you.
我是个大♥麻♥烦 那干嘛不直接炒了我呢
Well, if I'm the problem, why not just fire me?
正有此意 别逼我
I'm tempted. Don't push me.
收拾东西走人 把钥匙交回来
Clear your things out and turn in your keys.
汤姆
Oh, hey, Tom.
艾瑞娜和普雷斯顿有没有说
Did Irina and preston say
他们什么时候从购物中心回来
when they'd be back from the mall?
停下
Stop!
停下什么
Stop what?
没说你 我在教帕克开车
Not you. I'm teaching Parker to drive.
我准备去查查艾瑞娜的护照号♥
Okay. I'm planning to steal Irina's passport number.
天啊 你又有什么打算
Oh, god. What are you up to now?
我交了一个在移♥民♥局工作的好朋友
I have a new best friend at immigration
她有个朋友在俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥上班
Who's got a friend at the Russian Embassy
同意帮我做个背景调查
Who's agreed to initiate a background search.
勒奈特 这么做太离谱了
Lynette, this is getting out of hand.
这个女人另有隐情 我一定要揭穿她
That woman is hiding something, and I am taking her down.
找到了
Da!
你给我买♥♥了漂亮的礼物 现在我要感谢你
You buy me beautiful things, and now I thank you.
快进去
Come on.
我们不该关着门待在里面
We shouldn't be in here with the door closed.
我妈妈会发疯的
My mom gets a little freaked out.
你妈太大惊小怪了
Well, your mother is a prude.
女人老了都这样
That is what happens to women when they grow old.
快吻我
Now kiss me.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
是谁
Who's that?
你妈妈
Your mom.
"赶紧回家
"Get home now.
"被堵在壁橱的门背后
"Trapped behind the closet door.
普雷斯顿和艾瑞娜准备..."
Preston and Irina are about to--"
靠边停 我要赶紧开回家
Pull over. I gotta get home fast.
我会开快车
I can go fast.
说真的 艾瑞娜 我妈妈就在家里
Seriously, Irina, my mom's in the house.
我知道 这样才好玩嘛
I know. Is what make it fun.
枫蜜汁肋排 浇上曼柴尼拉雪利酒
Honey maple short ribs drizzled with manzanilla sherry.
太好吃了
These are amazing.
布鲁斯的销♥售♥团队可抗拒不了这样的美味
Bruce's sales team will be powerless to resist.
鉴于刚才发生的事 你能把精力
Well, you are really focused on this dinner,
集中在这顿晚餐上 真是不可思议
which is amazing considering what happened.
我是说 刚解雇了你的儿子
I mean... Firing your own son.
我对安德鲁还做过更糟糕的事呢
I've done worse things to Andrew.
我们的关系非常复杂
We have a... very complicated relationship.
你在公♥司♥待久了 就会明白
You'll see that the longer you're at the company.
怎么会 你已经把他解雇了
How? You fired him.
不 这就是我们相处的方式
No, that's just our pattern.
他激怒我 我把他赶走
He provokes me, and I push him away,
但我们总会和好如初
But we always come back together.
那你打算让他回来
So... You're going to bring him back in?
终究会的
Eventually.
但是他偷东西...
But the stealing...
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表