剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
But at least we were drunk for that.
说真的 格雷汉姆医生是怎么得到那个角色的啊
Honestly, how did Dr. Graham get that part?
难道她和导演上♥床♥了吗
Is she sleeping with the director?
上♥床♥ 共浴或者捐赠一个肾
Sleeping with, bathing, donating a kidney
这些都不管用吧
It's still not enough.
但愿我能在下个疗程前忘记这一切
I just hope that I can erase this from my memory before our next session.
你不是说笑吧 我们不去见她了呀
Are you kidding? We're not seeing her again.
为什么
Why not?
我们没必要再向她讨教如何生活
We're not going to continue to take life lessons
她居然能在演死亡场景的时候打嗝
from a woman who burped during her death scene.
这不影响她作为一名心理咨♥询♥师啊
That has nothing to do with her skills as a therapist.
是吗 她说过她在表演方面有天赋吧
Really? Did she not tell you she has a "gift" for acting?
-是的 -她一点自知之明都没有
- Yeah. - Well, I can't trust the judgment
你让我怎么相信她
of someone with absolutely no self-awareness.
我们不会去那儿了
We're not going back.
借口 经历过上次的疗程
This is an excuse. You have been looking
你就一直想找借口踹了她
for a reason to dump her ever since our last session.
汤姆 我今晚知道了两件事
Tom, I learned two things tonight--
格雷汉姆医生在人类行为学上并无造诣
Dr. Graham has no insight into real human behavior,
还有那家剧院的天花板上有428块瓷砖
and there are 428 tiles on the ceiling of that theater.
随便你怎么说
Say what you want.
我们还是要去参加下回的疗程
We are going to our next session.
顺便告诉你一声
And, by the way,
是429块瓷砖
It was 429.
早上好
Morning.
我叫罗宾·加拉赫 是新来的助教
Robin Gallagher, teaching assistant,
向你报道
reporting for duty.
瞧你这一身穿的
Hey, look at you.
我希望让自己看起来职业些
I wanted to look professional.
你喜欢这眼镜吗 这是装饰用的
Do you like the glasses? I don't even need them.
你看上去棒极了 这身套装真漂亮
You look great. That's a beautiful suit.
谢谢 穿着这身衣服
Thanks. It is so nice to wear work clothes
我就不用担心会露出内♥裤♥
that don't rip away to reveal crotchless panties.
是的 相当的同意啊
Yeah, you're preaching to the choir.
我正打算让孩子们开始画画
So, um, I'm just gonna get the kids started painting.
你可以把我们上周做的地球仪挂起来
And why don't you hang those globes that we made last week?
没问题
Okay.
我想跟你说两句
Um, can I say something?
你真的给了我一个机会
You really took a chance on me.
从来没有人为我做过这些
No one's ever done that for me before,
真的很感谢你
so thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
很高兴你来了
I'm really glad you're here.
小心
Oh, hey, careful.
绝不能让孩子看见你哭
Never let the kids see you cry.
一旦他们感觉到你的软弱 你就完了
If they sense weakness, you're done.
抱歉迟到了
Sorry we're late.
忘了他的书包
Forgot his backpack.
没关系 林伍德先生
Oh, that's okay, Mr. Linwood.
来吧 凯勒 开始画画吧
Come on, Kyle. Let's get you painting.
那是谁啊
Who's that?
那是我的新助教 加拉赫小姐
Ah, that's my new teaching assistant, Miss Gallagher.
不 博比 洗管器可不是那么用的
No, Bobby. That's not how we use pipe cleaners!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
咱们认识吗
Do we know each other?
我不认识你
Oh. I don't think so.
你确定 你看起来很眼熟
Are you sure? You look so familiar.
我可能就是那种大众脸吧
I guess I just have one of those faces.
您找我来有什么事吗 霍布森校长
What did you want to see me about, Principal Hobson?
你应该能意识到
You are aware, aren't you,
作为一所私立学校
That as a private school,
我们的财政收入是依靠
we depend on the financial support
比较富有的家长的捐赠
of our more affluent parent donors?
我知道啊
I am aware of that.
那就好
Good.
因为我刚接到凯勒·林伍德父亲的电♥话♥
Because I just got a call from Kyle Linwood's father,
他是一个重要的捐赠人
A major donor.
听说你的助手边跳舞边脱掉内衣就为了
Is it true that your assistant can break a $5
挣到5美元 是不是真的
by shaking out her underwear?
-我不想洗澡 -那就糟糕了
- I don't want to take a bath! - Well, that's too bad.
现在是时候该把你身上那层泥洗掉了
It's time to give the earth back some of its dirt.
走吧
Go!
我得在楼上待一会
Hey, I'm gonna be upstairs for a bit.
你们俩晚上干吗呢
What are you guys up to tonight?
-我们打算就在家学习 -真乖
- We're just gonna stay home and study. - Good girl.
别让我有什么太多想法啊
Mm! Why are you getting me all worked up?
你不是才跟你婶婶做了保证吗
I thought you made your aunt a promise.
我保证我不会跟人上♥床♥
I promised her I wouldn't have sex.
我没保证你不会
I didn't promise you wouldn't.
行 大不了我自己来分类
Fine! I'll sort it myself!
索利斯先生
Mr. Solis.
不要发火 行吗
Okay, don't freak out, okay?
-你们到底在干吗呢 -我很抱歉
- What the hell are you doing? - Hey, I'm--I'm sorry.
没有下次了
This--this won't happen again.
卡洛斯叔叔 这不是什么大事
Uncle Carlos, it's no big deal.
你觉得你可以到我家来干这个
You think you can come into my house and do this?!
回答我
Answer me!
回答我 回答我
Answer me! Answer me!
再让我看到你在她周围出现
I catch you near her again,
我会揍你的 孩子
I will kick your ass, boy.
放了他
Let go of him!
你知道你儿子在我家里做什么吗
You know what I caught your son doing in my house?
-我不管 -卡洛斯 怎么回事啊
- I don't care. - Carlos, what is going on?!
我说了放手
I said let go!
天哪 安吉 你干吗呢
Oh, god! Angie, what the hell?!
到外面去等我
Wait for me outside.
妈 别
Ma, please don't.
出去
Outside!
听着 我进来发现他趴在她身上
Look, I came in and found him on top of her.
我不管 他是我儿子
I don't care. He's my kid.
你再碰他一次 你就死定了
You ever touch him again, you're dead.
嘿 伯伦
Hey, Bolen!
我看你打算把我的玻璃和塑料分类
I see you tried to separate my glass and plastic.
去死吧 垃圾
Suck it, earth!
妈
Ma!
过来 妈 咱们走吧
Come on, ma. Let's go.
也许你不应该只考虑
So maybe you shouldn't just think
你想说什么
about what you want to say
而是你怎么说 汤姆才会听你的
but about how you say it, so Tom can hear you.
理论上...没错
That's... a theory.
你有什么问题吗 勒奈特
Is something bothering you, Lynette?
是因为怀孕
It's the pregnancy.
今天早晨她还对我生气
This morning she got mad at me
就为了我喝橘子汁的方法
over the way I drank my orange juice.
就这样而已 你该知道在这很安全
Is that all? You know you're in a safe place here.
我们什么都可以告诉对方
We can tell each other anything.
好吧
Okay.
既然这里很安全
Since this is a safe place...
那天晚上汤姆和我看见你的演出
Tom and I saw your play the other night.
你们来了 那干吗不到后台来打个招呼
You did? Well, why didn't you come backstage and say hello?
事实上我不知道说什么 因为
Well, the truth is, I didn't know what to say, because...
我实际上不怎么喜欢那出戏
I didn't really like it.
我知道
I know.
演安东尼那个演员确实很糟糕
Our Antony was dreadful.
不止你一个人这么认为
You weren't the only one who thought so.
不 实际上我说的是你
No... actually, I was talking about you.
你
You were...
真的不是太好
really not very good,
现在我有点对你的
and now I've sort of lost confidence
治疗失去信心了
in you as a therapist.
好吧
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表