剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
或接受 重点是
Or yes. What's the point
我已经结婚了就不能三心两意
When I already have a husband I can't seem to shake?
所以从现在开始
So for now, you might wanna focus
你就得想专心帮我搞离婚
On getting me a divorce.
如果我做到了 你会嫁我吗
And if I do that, you'll marry me?
不 不是你 但我对另一个卡尔有兴趣
No, not you, but I am interested in this other Karl--
那个你决心成为的卡尔
The one you say you're planning to become.
对 前提是你嫁给我
Yeah, if you marry me.
好吧 但恐怕
Well, I'm afraid
他得提前露面了
He's gonna have to make an appearance sooner than that.
我想我能安排一次见面会
I think I can arrange a meeting.
这是另一个重点 至少一个月不能做♥爱♥
Oh! That's another thing. No sex for at least a month.
一个月
A month?
你太擅长用这来迷惑我的思想
You are too adept at using it to cloud my judgment.
我希望能真正地看清楚你
I wanna see you through eyes that are clear,
而不是事后聪明
Not rolling back in my head.
所以我必须当一个无性的好孩子
So I have to be a good boy and no sex.
这好像我们已经结婚了
It's like we're married already.
卡尔 且不说结婚 即便我们这样走出去
Karl, if we go public with this, let alone marry,
后果也会很可怕
There will be serious consequences.
苏珊可能不再跟我说话
Susan may never speak to me again,
还有谁知道奥森会做出什么来
And god only knows what Orson will do.
在我确定你真值得我为你这么做前
I will not even contemplate paying that price
我不会随便付出这个代价
Until I'm sure you're damn well worth it.
如果你能证明你确实值得
And if you can prove that you are...
那你就能再次送这个给我
Then you can give this to me again.
到时候 它就会有所价值
And next time, it'll mean something.
你跟她谈过了吧 她准备好道歉了吗
Well, did you talk with her? Is she ready to apologize?
还没
Mm, not quite.
她听到了你跟校长说的话
She heard what you said to the principal,
她怨恨你
And she is blaming you
使她不能再回到学校去
For her not being allowed to go back to school.
那你帮我辩护了 对吧
So you defended me, right?
要说清楚
Well, that was a little tough,
她什么地方对 你什么地方错会有点困难
What with her being right and you being wrong.
你说什么错了 我做的都是为了她
What do you mean wrong? I did what I did for her.
真的
Really?
你没想过这可能是因为
You don't think that maybe a teeny bit of that
你被批评不是一个好母亲
Was in response to you being criticized as a mom?
不是
No!
好吧 或许是因为那句你这个乡巴佬
Well, maybe "the horse you rode in on" part,
但我的初衷
But the original sentiment was all
都是为我们的女儿辩护
In defense of our daughter.
她凭什么来生我气
Where does she get off being mad at me?
加布 不能回学校和她的朋友一起
Gaby, she can't go to school and be with her friends.
不能找人来陪她 因为一头猩猩
She can't have people over because a chimp
在她的生日派对上伤了一个小丑
Mauled a clown at her birthday party.
她有权利生气
She has every right to be mad.
你 没权利比她更生气
You... not so much.
妈 是我
Ma? It's me.
我知道 已经过了很久 我很抱歉
I know. It's been a long time. I'm sorry.
不 你知道我不能告诉你
No, you know I can't tell you that.
只是 想让你知道我们很好 好吧
Just... know that we're safe, okay?
妈 拜托 不要哭
Oh, ma, please, don't cry.
我们只有几分钟时间来谈 好吧
We only have a few minutes to talk, okay?
他很好
He's good.
他刚满19岁
He just turned 19.
我知道 你能相信吗
I know. Can you believe it?
对 我也希望我们能 但这太冒险了
Yeah, I wish we could, too. Uh, it's just too risky.
但 你知道 或许有一天
But, you know, maybe one of these days...
妈 我要挂了
Ma, I gotta go.
我很快再找你 好吧 保重
I-I-I'll talk to you soon. Rimanga Bene, okay?
凯瑟琳 你怎么来了
Hey ya, Katherine. What you got there?
我记得你说你妈妈去世了
I thought you said your mother was dead.
对 那是我婆婆
Oh, yeah. That was my mother-in-law.
尼克妈妈
Nick's mom.
你喊她妈妈
You call her "ma"?
我们很亲近
We're close.
什么时候进来的 我都没听见动静
I didn't hear you come in.
门是开着的 来给你
The front door was open. here.
那是用充值卡的手♥机♥吗
Hey, is that one of those prepaid phones?
是 尼克跟我去旅行的时候
Oh, yeah. when Nick and I went on vacation,
我们就买♥♥了一个给家里打电♥话♥
We bought this to call home.
当时也没用完
And then we had some minutes left over,
所以我♥干♥脆刚刚就用它来打电♥话♥
So I figured i'd use 'em up.
想什么呢 凯特琳
What's on your mind, Katherine?
我来把我许诺过的蛋糕带过来
Well, I wanted to drop off the cake as promised
还想告诉你昨晚的事 苏珊和我打了一架
And tell you last night, Susan and I had a big fight.
她还把我扔进了浴缸
She threw me into the bathtub.
真的吗
Really?
那晚她用枪射我 现在她又试图淹死我
First she shoots me, now she tries to drown me.
我要去警♥察♥那告她
I'm going to the police,
所以我需要那把枪来当物证
So I'm gonna need that gun for evidence.
你在说哪把枪
What gun?
她用来射我的那把
The one she shot me with.
丹尼给朱莉的那把
The one Danny gave Julie.
听我说 凯特琳 把警♥察♥牵扯进来
Listen, Katherine, I really don't think it's a good idea
这样做不明智
Gettin' the police involved.
就按我们制定好的计划做就好
Just stick to your plan.
我不想就这样让她逍遥法外
I hate that she can get away with this.
对了 尼克不是意大利裔吧
Hey. Nick's not Italian, is he?
不是 为什么这么问
No. why?
因为你刚刚在跟他妈妈讲意大利语
'cause you were talking to his mother in Italian.
他妈妈喜欢 这样她觉得自己高人一等
Oh, she likes it. makes her feel sophisticated.
我四十分钟后要跟医生见面
I have a doctor's appointment in 40 minutes.
所以我要去换衣服准备了
I really should get dressed.
但是谢谢你带来的蛋糕
But thank you for the cake.
你在做什么 宝贝 家庭作业吗
What's that, sweetie, your homework?
现在所有的作业都是家庭作业了 不是吗
It's all homework now, isn't it?
听妈妈说 胡安妮塔
Look, Juanita,
当我还小的时候 我就被别人欺负
You know, when I was young, I used to get picked on
因为我当时是班里个头最小的孩子
Because I was the littlest kid in my class,
别人欺负我的时候 我没有力量保护自己
And I couldn't defend myself from the bullies.
那之后我突然发现我身上的一件利器
And then i discovered a part of me that was big--
我的伶牙俐齿
My mouth.
从此 当我再被欺负时 我就反击
And I've been fighting back with it ever since.
当彼德森老师说了那些伤人的话后
So when Mrs.Peterson said those mean things,
我必须要出言维护你
I had to defend you.
为什么 我本来就说了脏话
Why? I said a bad word.
如果你能忍♥住 让她惩罚我
If you just let her punish me,
结果就不会是这样
This would all be over.
相信我 离开那所学校
Believe me, leaving that school
是明智之举
Is gonna wind up being a good thing.
彼德森老师是欺凌弱小的人
Mrs.Peterson is a bully.
我喜欢彼德森老师
I like Mrs.Peterson.
好吧 妈妈错了 很抱歉惹你生气
Okay. I was wrong, and I'm sorry you're upset.
但你还认为我是一位称职的妈妈吧
You still think I'm a good mom, right?
宝贝
Honey?
我们可以静下来读书吗
Can we just read?
我要告诉你 凯特琳不值得被相信
I'm telling you, Katherine cannot be trusted.
她就那样大张旗鼓地要跟你抢麦克
The way she talks about stealing Mike back from you?
她完全是豁出去了
She has completely lost it.
我知道 麦克和我之间达成了新共识
Believe me, I know. Mike and I have a new rule.
我们会把凯特琳当空气
We're going to pretend that Katherine doesn't exist.
你觉得那就够了吗
You think that's gonna be enough?
你应该离她远远的
You need to get her off the street.
凯特琳恨你入骨
Katherine hates you,
还不是在超♥市♥碰见给你卫生球的那种恨
And I'm not talkin' "dirty looks in the supermarket" hate.
那个女人非常危险
That woman is dangerous.
危险 怎么说
Dangerous how?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表