剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我总是有点不信任他
There's something about him I just don't trust.
-我知道你的意思 -你知道
- I know what you mean. - You do?
他是如此处心积虑的接近布里
He's trying awfully hard to get close to Bree.
比如我 就很想知道是为什么
I, for one, would like to know why.
你觉得他是有目的的
You think he has an agenda?
我们都有目的 安德鲁
We all have agendas, Andrew.
我的就是保护你母亲
Mine is to protect your mother.
我们真的了解山姆什么
And what do we really know about Sam?
只有那些他告诉我们的
Just the stuff he tells us.
那看起来过于完美了 不是吗
Hmm. It seems a bit too good to be true, doesn't it?
可能 我的目的该是尽我所能找出真♥相♥
Maybe... my agenda should be to find out everything I can.
为什么不呢 他是你哥哥啊
Why shouldn't you? He's your brother.
嘿 简 问一下
Hey, Jean. Quick question.
MJ怎么样
How is M.J. Doing?
你知道 我希望他能在数学上再努力点
You know,I'd like to see a little more effort in math.
没说学业 我是说糖果义卖♥♥
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Not in class. I mean the candy drive.
今天是最后一天了
Today's the last day.
苏珊 你应该非常自豪
Oh, Susan, you should be so proud.
他简直就是个售货机
He is a selling machine,
-在整个学校遥遥领先 -太好了
- way out ahead of the whole school... - Yes!
除了胡安妮塔·索利斯
Except for Juanita Solis.
-不是吧 -别担心 她只领先了两块
- No. - But don't worry. She is just two bars ahead.
你最好赶紧接他走
You better get him out there.
加布告诉我 她要带胡安妮塔
Gaby Solis told me she's taking Juanita to sell
去减肥诊所的门口卖♥♥ 叮咚[模拟收银机声音]
outside a weight loss clinic. Ka-ching!
德尔菲诺太太 我可以走了吗
Mrs. Delfino, can I go now?
-我妈妈想提前一点接我走 -是嘛
- My mom wants to pick me up a couple minutes early. - Does she?
没问题 小甜心
Sure, sweetheart.
为什么不先帮瓦内萨把她的刷子放好
Why don't you just help Vanessa put her brushes away first?
那是什么
What is that?
有人带手♥机♥到我的课上来吗
Did someone bring a cell phone into my classroom?
胡安妮塔·索利斯 这是你的手♥机♥吗
Juanita Solis. Is this your cell phone?
不是
No.
得了吧 它在你的包里
Oh, come on now. It was in your bag.
还能是谁的
Whose else could it be?
你的 这是我妈妈给你的生日礼物
Yours. My mom gave it to you for your birthday.
那你是说 是你偷了它
So are you saying that-- that you stole it?
-没有 -你现在在老师吼
- No. - Now you're yelling at me.
有人害她自己 留堂三小时
Someone just bought herself three hours of detention.
你好
Hello?
嗨 霍布森校长 有事吗
Oh, hi, principal Hobson. Everything okay?
留堂
Detention?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我们只剩下一点时间去卖♥♥糖了
We only have a few hours left to sell candy.
是谁把她留下的
Who gave her detention?
她干的啊
She did, huh?
谢谢你告知我
Thanks for letting me know.
嗨 MJ
Hi, M.J.
你一定很渴了 这么热的天气到处走
You must be getting thirsty, walking around in this heat.
一大杯美味加冰块的苏打汽水 是不是很棒
Doesn't a nice, big, ice-cold cup of soda sound good?
你好 我这有你的东西
Hello? I have something that belongs to you.
看看你的手♥机♥
Check your cell phone.
MJ
M.J.
他应该在外面卖♥♥糖果的
He's supposed to be out selling.
他之前是 在你罚我女儿留堂之前
He was. Then you gave my daughter detention.
一招臭棋
Bad move.
好吧 你想怎么样
All right, what do you want?
让她走 我就放他走
Let her go, and I let him go.
-我不相信你 -我不怪你
- I don't trust you. - I don't blame you.
来他来这
Bring him here.
我们可以交换
We'll make the exchange.
好 不过我警告你
Fine. But I'm warning you,
如果那个女孩 盒子里的巧克力少了一块的话
if there is one chocolate bar missing from that girl's box,
我为你是问
you'll answer to me.
你妈妈很快就来了 别担心
Your mom will be here soon. Don't worry.
你很快就会卖♥♥光你的糖果的
You'll be out selling your candy in no time.
我希望如此
I hope so.
我会赢
I gotta win.
你知道 胡安妮塔
You know, Juanita,
别的孩子也很想赢
There are other kids that want to win, too.
我知道
I know.
我只是希望我妈妈以我为荣
I just want my mom to be proud of me.
你妈妈本来就以你为荣
Your mom is proud of you.
有时候我觉得她会很尴尬
Sometimes I think she's embarrassed
因为我没有朋友
because I don't have any friends.
每天我回家她都会问
Every day I come home, and she asks,
"今天交到朋友了吗"
"Did you make any friends today?"
她只是想知道你过得开不开心 宝贝
Oh, she just wants to make sure that you're happy, sweetie.
仅此而已
That's all.
我猜是吧
I guess.
我只是希望我能像她那样 很容易交到朋友
I just wish I could make friends as easy as she does.
我努力了又努力 但我就是不行
I try and I try, but I just can't.
你好 我们本来可以到得更快点
Hello. We would have gotten here sooner,
但你儿子就是抱不住他的苏打水
but your son can't hold his soda.
胡安妮塔 快来 我们还有糖果要卖♥♥
Juanita, come on. We got candy to sell.
妈妈 我们也得走了
Mom, we gotta go, too.
不然胡安妮塔就会赢了我
Otherwise, Juanita's gonna beat me.
宝贝
Sweetie, um...
我知道你想赢
I know you want to win,
不过让我们来聊聊 胜利的真正含义
but let's talk about what winning really means.
我排练过这段话上百次了
I've rehearsed this speech a hundred times.
我想我知道结局如何
Well, I think I know how it ends.
我受不了这种生活
I can't live my life
邻居在我背后
with everyone in the neighborhood
冷眼看我 指指点点
watching me and judging me.
我太在意他们的想法
I care too much about what people think.
这么说你想我走
So you want me to leave?
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
可如果你不介意
But if you wouldn't mind...
我想和你一起走
I'd like to go with you.
真的吗
Seriously?
我想弄明白我们之间到底是什么感情
I want to figure out what we have here,
一旦想明白了
and once I know...
也许我就不会在意他们的看法了
Maybe I won't care what anyone thinks.
你知道我在想什么吗
Well, you know what I think?
什么
What?
我一直想去巴黎看看
I've always wanted to see Paris.
今年糖果义卖♥♥会的得奖者是
And the winner of this year's candy drive is...
胡安妮塔·索利斯
Juanita solis!
太好了 我们成功了
Whoo-hoo! We did it!
你成功了
You did it.
好了 现在去邀请新朋友们参加聚会吧
Okay, now go invite your brand-new friends to your party.
亨德森女士
Mrs. Henderson?
第二名差得多吗
Tell me. Was it close?
不多 到昨天为止
Really close, until the last day,
胡安妮塔卖♥♥掉了40块
When Juanita sold 40 bars,
M.J.一块也没卖♥♥出去
and M.J. Didn't sell any.
是吗
Really?
太奇怪了
That's weird.
M.J.
M.J.
很抱歉你没能赢
I'm sorry you didn't win.
没事
That's okay.
有件事我很好奇
I'm curious about something.
你昨天怎么一块也没卖♥♥出去
How come you didn't sell any candy yesterday?
妈妈说这是个秘密
My mom says it's a secret.
她说唯有保守秘密 才能算是做了好事
She says it's only a good deed if we don't tell.
听你妈妈的话
Well, you should listen to your mother...
因为她是胜利者 你也是
Because she is a winner, just like you.
在这个世界上 有太多胜利的方法
There are a lot of ways to win in this world.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表