剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
to a song that was played at their wedding.
但在此之前 沃特有话要说
But before they do, Walter would like to say a few words.
谢谢各位的到来
I want to thank you all for coming.
结婚50年好像几乎不可能
But 50 years... would it hardly seems possible.
现在我不想说谎
And now I'm not gonna lie to you
说这很容易维系
and say it's always been easy.
我们共同经历过不幸
I mean, we've had our share of tragedy
对彼此说过令人后悔的蠢话
and we've said a few things we wish we could take back.
但总的来说 我们很幸运
But for the most part, we've been lucky,
因为即使年龄增长
because no matter how old we get,
我们总能回忆起
we've always been able to remember
当初什么使我们相爱 对吧 宝贝
what made us fall in love in the first place, right, hon?
奥森
Orson!
奥森 住手
Orson! Stop!
你别想到池子里去
Don't you dare throw yourself in that pool!
我想死 你为什么不要我死
I want to die. Why can't you let me?
因为我也想像他们那样
Because I want this, too.
想要有一天能举办这样的聚会
I want a party like this
庆祝我们共度的时光
someday to celebrate our life together.
我们的生活有什么好庆祝的
What is there about our life to celebrate?
看沃特和雪莉
Look at Walter and Shirley in there.
他们跳舞时眼里充满生活的激♥情♥
I was watching them dance with such passion in their eyes,
但我知道他们也不总是那样
but I know they haven't always been like that.
他们也历经困苦 但坚持了下来
They've had their rough times, too, but they stuck it out.
因为他们相爱
Because they're in love.
我问过你是否爱我 你去无法回答
I asked you if you loved me, and you couldn't answer.
好 我现在回答
Fine. I'll answer you now.
我曾爱过你
I loved you once.
我还能再爱你一次吗
Can I love you again?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我想重拾我们之间的情谊
But I would like to recapture what we once had.
如你不在身边我们怎能做到
And how can we do that if you're not here?
所以我请求你
So... I'm asking you...
留下来
please stay.
所谓人生是场永不落幕的戏剧
In this never-ending drama we call life,
每人都有角色要扮演
Everyone has a part to play.
有的人扮演浪漫的主角
Some are cast as romantic leads.
有的人最终饰演受害者
Others end up being the victim.
而有些人总演剧中的开心果
And a few always provide comic relief.
而有些人最后要扮演英雄
And then, there are those who end up playing the hero.
尤其在他们知道反派
Especially, if they feel there is a villain
就住在马路对面的时候
who lives just across the street.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表