剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
绝望的主妇 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
人人影视YYeTs字幕组欢迎你的加入 让字幕和剧集一样精彩
-我能坐下吗 -还不行 你想干什么
- May I sit? - Not just yet. What is it you want?
我想在你这里从基础学起
I want to learn your business from the ground up,
然后 我会帮助你拓展业务
and then I wanna help you expand it.
布里... -艾伦先生
Bree... - Mr. Allen?
请了一位新职员 -现在你可以坐下了
hired a new employee. - Now you can sit.
你应该说 "太棒了 安娜 我支持你"
You should be saying, "Great, Ana. Go for it!"
加布认为她掐掉了萌芽的早恋之花
Gaby thought she had ended a romance.
-丹尼去哪里了 -纽约
- Where's Danny? - New york.
丹尼去找安娜了
Danny went to find Ana.
你必须离开
You have to leave.
凯瑟琳下了逐客令
Robin was asked to go,
不过最后
but Katherine...
她还是改变了心意
had a change of heart.
普雷斯顿·斯加沃最终完成了欧洲之旅
Preston scavo was finally coming home from Europe,
家人们都在猜想
and his family was wondering
他会给自己买♥♥什么纪念品
What kind of souvenirs he'd be bringing them.
弟弟想要一把瑞士军刀
His brother wanted an army knife from Switzerland.
妹妹想要一双荷兰的木制鞋
His sister wanted some wooden shoes from Holland.
爸爸想要尝尝巴伐利亚奶酪
His father wanted some cheese from Bavaria.
而妈妈
And his mother?
最希望的
Well, all she wanted
是马上将宝贝儿子拥入怀中
was to hold her little boy in her arms...
看看谁来了
Guess who's back!
可她很快发现宝贝
But she'd soon discover her little boy
已经长大了
wasn't so little anymore.
我先来 我要第一个拥抱
Hey! Let me at him! I get the first hug!
妈妈 你肚子好大了
Hi. Oh, Mom, you're huge!
是啊 快看看你
I know. Well, look at you. Ooh.
波特 你现在不想留八字胡了吧
Porter, now you don't have to grow a mustache
-看看 多难看 -你给我买♥♥礼物了吗
- to see how bad it would look. - What'd you bring me?
佩妮 哥哥才刚进门啊
Ohh! Penny, he just walked in.
把他手腾出来 好让他开包给我取奶酪
Ohh! Give him a chance to unpack and give me my cheese.
我确实有惊喜带给你们
Actually, I do have a little surprise.
不急 我们有的是时间
Oh, there's plenty of time for that.
飞了一天
You've been traveling all day.
去洗个热水澡 然后睡上一觉
You probably want to take a shower or a nap.
不行 必须得现在
No, I kinda need to do this now.
是啊 妈妈 一定非常想看看
Yeah, mom. You are really gonna
-这个惊喜 -好了 弄得我有点紧张了
- want to see the surprise. - Okay, I'm a little nervous.
或许我该先解释解释
Uh, maybe I should explain.
不用了 我们一定会喜欢的
No, you don't need to explain. I'm sure we're gonna love it.
给大家介绍
Uh, everyone...
这就是艾瑞娜
I'd like you to meet Irina.
大家好
Hello.
终于有机会认识普雷斯顿的可爱家人了
I am finally to meet the lovely Preston family.
很高兴认识你 艾瑞娜
Nice to meet you, Irina.
普雷斯顿没说还带了朋友
Um, Preston didn't say he was bringing a friend.
妈妈 她不是朋友那么简单 我们相爱了
Oh, she's more than a friend, Mom. We're in love.
没错 普雷斯顿·斯加沃旅行归来
Yes, Preston Scavo had returned from his trip
还带回来美艳的"纪念品"
with a beautiful souvenir,
他的妈妈瞬间希望他留在欧洲多好
and his mother would soon wish he hadn't.
有时 你需要冲走泥浆
Sometimes you must wash away the mud
才能看见鲜艳的明黄
to reveal that sparkling yellow underneath.
有时 你需要将玫瑰放在阳光下
Sometimes you must carry the flower into the sunlight
它们才能呈现出娇艳欲滴的红
To appreciate the redness the rose.
有时 你需要拆掉包装纸
Sometimes you have to take off the wrapping
才能看见自行车的绿色有多明亮
to understand just how green a bike can be.
如果你想看看一个女人的真色彩
And if you want to see a woman's true colors,
只需让她感觉 自己是多余的
just make her feel unnecessary.
-安娜 你又做错了 -不这样 你怎么能拍到我的脸
- Ana, you're doing it again! - But you can't see my face.
我们做的是工具日历
This is a tool calendar.
它们会被挂在满身肥肉修理工的地下室里
It's gonna be hanging in some fat mechanic's basement,
他不需要看你长什么样
And he won't be looking at your face.
我来纽约是做时尚模特的
I came to New York to be a fashion model.
我来纽约是想拍艺术片的 生活真爱开玩笑啊
I came to make art films. Isn't life funny?
我去吃点东西
I'm getting a doughnut.
用两分钟调整下你的状态
You have two minutes for an attitude adjustment.
安娜
Hey, Ana.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我到处找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
别浪费时间了 我们分手了
You wasted your time. We broke up.
我们分手是因为你阿姨捣的鬼
We were broken up by your aunt.
她根本不关心你的事业
She doesn't care about your career.
她只想要把我们分开
All she's ever cared about is keeping us apart...
那就是她送你来这里的原因
And that's why she sent you here.
哦 天哪
Oh, my god!
难怪经纪公♥司♥都安排我去那些
That's why the agency's only been sending me out
没人愿意去的试镜 现在我算是明白了
on these crappy jobs. It all makes sense now.
我们好长时间没联♥系♥了
We got a lot of catch up to do.
找个地方谈谈好吗
Can we go somewhere and talk?
别这样 1月份 时间就是金钱
Come on, January. Time is money.
我不干了
I quit.
加布 你在家吗
Gaby, you in here?
在
Yeah.
我想问下安娜在纽约的地址
I need Ana's address in new york.
我马上要去机场了
I'm on my way to the airport.
-你要那干吗 -因为丹尼跑去找她了
- Why would you need that? - Because Danny ran off to find her.
我告诉你 不用去找了
Well, I will save you the trip,
如果丹尼找到安娜 安娜会打发他走
'cause if Danny finds Ana, she'll send him packing.
她不想跟你儿子有什么瓜葛
She wants nothing to do with your son.
你听 她自己说的
She'll tell you herself.
你好 我是安娜 请留言
Hey, this is Ana. Leave a message.
如果你是加布阿姨 我知道你要干吗
And if you're my Aunt Gaby, I know what you did.
去死吧
Drop dead.
让出租车等等 我跟你一起去
Hold that cab. I'm coming with you.
只是吃火腿和蛋而已 你穿得太正式了吧
Wow. Aren't you a little overdressed for bacon and eggs?
还有涂了黄油的土司
And buttered toast.
哇 黄油土司
Oh, buttered toast.
如果我早知道的话 我会穿正式的四角短裤
Well, if I'd known that, I would have worn my formal boxers.
你喜欢吗
So... do you like it?
我拿到了卖♥♥脱衣舞俱乐部股份的支票
I got the check from the sale of the strip club,
决定好好享受一下
and I decided to treat myself.
而且 我得置办些行头
Plus, I figured I needed something to wear
以备咱们去内奥米餐厅时穿
when we go to chez naomi. Chez naomi?
咱们干吗不干脆待在家里把钱当饭吃算了
Why don't we just stay home and eat money?
因为你答应过要带我去那
Because you promised to take me there
-庆祝你把商业贷款还清 -哦 对不起
- to celebrate paying your business loan off. - Well, I'm sorry,
但要还清那贷款还得好些年呢
But that loan is years away from being paid off.
不用那么久了
Not anymore.
-我来搞定 -你干了什么
- I took care of it. - You did what?
-用我拿到的支票 -你干吗要那么做
- With the check I got. - What the hell did you do that for?
行了 我还以为你会说
Okay, what I think you meant to say was,
"谢谢 苏珊 你真是世上最好的老婆"
"Thanks, susan. You're the best wife ever."
那贷款是我的责任
That loan was my responsibility.
你可是承担着9%的利息
You were paying 9% interest.
那样永远也别想还清
You were never gonna pay that loan off.
瞧 我很感激你那么做
Look, I appreciate it.
不过以后这种事 先问问我再说 好吗
But in the future, just check with me first, okay?
好的 我去倒垃圾了
Okay. I'm gonna take out the trash.
现在吗
Now?
李在拿他的邮件
Lee's getting his mail.
他看不到我在这的新裙子
He can't see my new dress in here.
想想吧 你的专门从事爽心美食
Think about it. You already specialize in comfort food--
将它与克里奥尔
Marry that with a Creole
或是卡律烹调方式结合
or Cajun Twist.
这样做很容易
It's a no-brainer.
聪明的做法 我喜欢
It's brilliant. I love it.
你喜欢什么样
You love what?
山姆刚给我的第二本烹饪书出了个点子
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表