剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
And here's a little something to remember us by.
"膝上艳舞 真是苦差事"
"Lap dancing... it's a grind."
我保证会在下次
Well, I will be sure to wear this
带学生实地考查的时候 穿着它
on the next field trip I take with my students.
谢了 基波
Thanks, Jimbo.
-祝你好运 -你也是
- Good luck. - You, too.
-再见 德太太 -保重 罗宾
- Bye, Mrs. D. - Take care, Robin.
"《白鲸》"[此词读音有歧义]
"Moby Dick"?
不是你想的那样 这写的是一条鲸鱼
No, it's not what you think. It's about a whale.
我知道 这是本经典名著
Yes, I know. Uh, it's a classic.
我看到一篇文章上
Well, I saw an article about
提到你死前必读的一百本书
a hundred books you should read before dying,
所以我想
And I thought, you know,
鉴于我高胆固醇的家族病史
with all the high cholesterol in my family,
-我最好抓紧时间了 -挺好的
- I better get crackin'. - Oh, good for you.
你下一步做什么
So what are you gonna do now?
这里原来不是我的
Oh, um, well, this was, uh, never really my job.
其实我是个老师
I'm actually a teacher.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
太酷了 我曾想过
Oh, that is so cool. I thought
要当一名老师
about being a teacher.
我真的教过几个学期
I actually went a couple semesters,
但是后来家里急着用钱
but then my family had some money problems,
再等九年 我还是可以戴上学士帽
And, well, nine years later, I'm still wearing tassels.
罗宾 贵宾厅点名要你过去
Robin, you're being requested in the V.I.P. lounge.
祝你早日看完百本必读书
Well, um, good luck with those hundred books.
谢谢
Thank you.
又是这个家伙
Oh, not this guy again.
我一直让他省点小费去买♥♥牙刷除口臭
I keep telling him to keep the tips and buy himself a toothbrush.
罗宾 等等
Robin, wait.
如果你不开心不一定非要做下去
You don't have to keep doing this if it makes you unhappy.
可我要生活啊 德尔非诺太太
Well, I've got bills to pay, Mrs. Delfino.
我知道 但你不一定要在这里上班啊
No, I know, but you don't have to work here.
你想做什么工作都可以的
You could do anything you want.
说起来容易做起来难啊
That's easy to say.
我是认真的
Well, I mean it.
任何时候想改变生活都不会太迟
It is never too late to change your life.
罗宾 快过去
Robin, now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你带着书过去吗
You're taking that with you?
客人毛手毛脚的时候
When customers get grabby,
我喜欢手中有东东可以对他们狠狠来几下
I like to have something to whack them with.
上次差点用《战争与和平》结果了一家伙
I almost killed a guy with "War and Peace."
我当时正开着车
So I'm driving,
-有人一下超到我前面 -非法超车
- th-this guys pulls out in front of me. - Cuts him off.
-我有点生气 -你简直就是暴跳如雷
- Yes. I was a little pissed. - You were furious.
结果等红灯时 我叫那个家伙让让
But at the stoplight, when I start to tell the guy off,
汤姆却探身出去说 对不起 没事
Tom leans over and says, "Sorry. uh, no big deal.
她只是今天不顺而已
She's just having a bad day."
那你也犯不着对那个人
You didn't have to take this guy's...
-那家伙是疯子 -她对那人比中指
- He was a maniac. - She flipped him the bird.
我可是为你才挺身而出的
I was sticking up for you!
没错 可汤姆当时正在开车 勒奈特
Yes, but Tom was driving, Lynette,
不管他是选择无视这个人
whether he chose to ignore it
或试着反击 都是他自己的决定
or try to run the man off the road, it's his decision.
让他好好地坐在司机这个控制座位上
Let him be in the driver's seat sometimes,
无论是字面理解还是象征意义都应如此
literally and figuratively.
现在比分是汤姆4分控制狂疯婆子0分
Bringing the score to Tom--4 and controlling bitch--0.
我这儿可没有记分板 你应该知道
There's no scoreboard in this room. You know that.
好了 我觉得今天你们两人表现都不错
Well, I think you both did some great work today.
下周二 时间不变
Next Tuesday, same time?
谢谢你 医生 感觉好极了
Thanks, Doctor. It felt really great.
是的 好极了
Yeah, great.
每次离开时我都觉得心里舒坦了
I always feel so much better when we get out of there.
-我肯定你很舒坦 -难道你不这么觉得吗
- Yeah, I bet you do. - Don't you?
她真得有两下子
I mean, I really think she got this... working.
我觉得她对这里有两下子
Yeah, I think she's got this... working,
我这里就是狠狠打两下子
and this... is getting beat up.
好了 勒奈特 不要这样想
Come on, Lynette. don't feel like that.
我说得没错 她每次都站在你这边
It's true. She always sides with you,
你说什么就是什么
weren't with second a opinion.
也许我们该试试其他的心理医生
Maybe we should think about seeing another therapist.
刚开始的时候你还很喜欢她的
When we started, you loved her.
我们刚开始时 我还爱你呢
Yeah, and when we started, I loved you, too.
人会变月会圆 走吧
Things change. Now let's go.
等等
Hold on. uh...
我想钥匙掉在里面了
I think I left my keys.
不行 我今晚有彩排
No, I can't. I have dress rehearsal tonight.
好吧 等一下再找你
Okay. Talk to you later.
抱歉 钥匙掉这里了
I'm sorry. I forgot my keys.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
我不是有意偷听你的电♥话♥
Um, I didn't mean to eavesdrop.
你刚才说你有彩排吗
Did you say you had dress rehearsal?
那个啊
Oh, that.
是的 我参演的剧目这周末上演
Yes, I'm sort of in a little play that runs this weekend.
真得吗 你还是个演员
Really? You're an actor, too?
从大学就开始了
Well, I dabbled in college.
我有点天赋 不想浪费
I have a bit of a gift, so I try to keep it alive.
剧目叫什么名字 我是说
Wow, what's the play? I mean,
我们非常想去看看
we'd--we'd love to come and see it.
《埃及艳后》 只是社区范围的表演
"Antony and Cleopatra." But it's just a community production,
我绝对不会强迫你耐着性子看完
I would never force you to sit through it.
那好吧 如果你不希望我们去的话
Oh, okay, well, if you don't want us to come...
这是宣传♥单♥ 午场半价
Here's a flyer. Matinees are half-off.
我要去趟商店 需要安娜帮忙看孩子
I need Ana to watch the girls while I run to the store.
令我气愤的是她不接电♥话♥
And big shock-- she's not answering her cell.
好的 进来吧
Oh, no problem, come on in.
他们在丹尼的房♥间
They're just up in Danny's room.
安娜 加布来了
Ana...Gaby's here!
这么说他们在丹尼的房♥间
So they're in Danny's room?
是的 他们在听歌♥
Oh, yeah. They were listening to music.
吵死人了 我让他们把门关上了
It was so loud, I made them shut the door.
那么说里面就他们两个
Ah. so they're by themselves...
而且门还关上了
with the door shut?
两个"性"奋的青春期少年单独在一起
Just a couple of teenagers alone with their genitals?
安娜 快给我滚下来
Ana! Get your ass down here!
加布 没什么大不了的
Gaby, what's the big deal?
他们只是在丹尼房♥间一起玩儿
They're just hanging out in Danny's room.
那里可是有张床
With a mattress.
你干脆直接对着安娜的胯下开瓶香槟
Why don't you just crack a bottle of champagne on Ana's pelvis
然后恭祝丹尼一路前进得顺利
and wish Danny a bon voyage?
安娜 快点
Ana! Now!
等等 我来了[另意高♥潮♥]
Hold on. I'm coming.
我肯定她是指下楼来了
I'm sure she meant she's on her way.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我要去趟商店 你帮我看一下孩子
I have to run to the store. I need you to watch the girls.
就这个吗 老天爷 我还以为着火了
That's it? Jeez, I thought the house was on fire.
我去拿一下东西
Let me grab my stuff.
你担心他们可能做坏事了吗
So... you worried they might be doing it?
是的 我不明白的是你居然不担心
Yeah. What I don't get is why you're not worried.
他们是健康的热血小青年
They are healthy, red-blooded kids.
他们要做什么终究是要做的
They're gonna do what they're gonna do.
那么我们就什么都不管了
So we say nothing and
要不要帮他们把枕头拍舒服点
just fluff their pillows?
不是 我们要确认他们没有做傻事
No. We make sure they don't do anything stupid.
你有让安娜做一些避孕措施吗
Have you gotten Ana birth control?
我让她陪着胡安妮塔和西利娅
I make her spend time with Juanita and Celia.
-那样能做什么 -行了 加布
- I was hoping that would do it. - Come on, Gaby.
你得跟她谈谈安全性♥爱♥ 安全套什么的
Y-you have to talk to her about safe sex, condoms.
她才17岁 她太小了
She's only 17. She's too young!
那你第一次做是什么时候
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表